Notyourbasicmama

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hearing horror stories is she for real....there’s a chance everytime you get a plane it might crash do you still go on holiday? Just get one he jab and stop whining

Reactions: 3
Hearing horror stories is she for real....there’s a chance everytime you get a plane it might crash do you still go on holiday? Just get one he jab and stop whining
It’s all for engagement isn’t it? She’s a pathetic example to her kids.

Reactions: 2
She works with the public doibg wedding photos etc just get the jag get over yourself ffs

Do you reckon Ben is absolutely sick of her recording? Even at a family meal now? Like come on

Reactions: 4
Do you reckon Ben is absolutely sick of her recording? Even at a family meal now? Like come on
He just looks so tired and fed up. It's really sad when her own child is telling her to watch her language

Sorry but her car is absolutely disgusting, my car used to be like that when I was first learning to drive and went out with friends regularly at like 20. She’s 30 odd with 3 children?

Reactions: 4
Wtf is that macaroni she has tried to make 🤮why not just ignore these comments, it must be tit getting crappy comments but wtf kind of example is this for her kids so childish
Screenshot_20210609_204009_com.zhiliaoapp.musically_edit_94103368980432.jpg

Reactions: 2
I’m new here - why does she swear so much?
Basically she's trying to be one of those "can we normalise swearing in front of or kids" mum's and she gets a lot of people saying it's horrible that she talks to them like that so she does it more to try and get a reaction which is what gives her views/comments which means more money.

Anyone seen her latest vid kicking off that her childminder dressed Greyson in a check shirt?
Screenshot_20210610_174829.jpg

Reactions: 1
Basically she's trying to be one of those "can we normalise swearing in front of or kids" mum's and she gets a lot of people saying it's horrible that she talks to them like that so she does it more to try and get a reaction which is what gives her views/comments which means more money.
I can’t bear listening to it, we all swear but I don’t put a swear word infront of each word that comes out of my mouth 🙈

I can’t bear listening to it, we all swear but I don’t put a swear word infront of each word that comes out of my mouth 🙈
literally every other word she uses is 'duck' it's absolutely disgusting. she made t-shirts that says 'I bleeping hate people' and openly admitted she doesn't interact with other mums at the school.. yea, because you're foul mouthed! I wouldn't want to be associated with you either!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.