Notyourbasicmama

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nah sorry whaaaat?! She has been talking about how she is so excited to go and view her wedding venue today but now Ben isn't going because he stayed up until 6am! She is going with her friend now and dropping the kids somewhere on the way. How can she be so chilled about it. I'd be bleeping raging if my fiance chose anything else over that 😳 also leave the kids with him for him to look after?!

• Wow
Reactions: 7
She's made ten videos today. TEN. One has her wee one screaming like a demon. No correction, no guidance, nothing. When he starts school I have a notion that she will be on speed dial for the headmaster's phone. Since when did she start videoing everything she eats? I used to like her videos, don't even mind the swearing as I've got a foul mouth me self but videoing everything you put in your gob? I skip those but they are more and more so I am considering unfollowing.

If you read these Hannah, give your children some structure and discipline please? I don't think anyone here faults you for running your business and fair play to you but don't forget about your wee babes. They need you a lot more than your tiktok does.

Reactions: 3
It's because she's such a fashion icon......lol
Oh now this made me wee a bit. I don't think I've seen her take a brush to her hair. Her clothing reminds me of a homeless person.

Do you reckon Ben is absolutely sick of her recording? Even at a family meal now? Like come on
I reckon so. I hope she can get this tiktok and social media addiction under control or she will lose her family.

I can't figure out how to edit my other post to add this to it but what is up with her having all these young mates? She's got several of them. One is justanaveragelesbian and another is a girl named Emily. They seem to be big on Tiktok so is she using the younger crowd to get their followers also? She is a mum of 3, not a teenager so why is she going live with them, buying them alcohol and meeting up with them for beers?. Seems a bit dodgy to me.

All those videos of him being told to say "night Brook love you" ffs 🙄🙄🙄
Yes why is her child saying night to this girl? Why aren't his parents saying night to him? Bit odd tbf.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Imagine a grown woman constantly filming everything she eats those poor kids must be sick of her on her phone

Reactions: 4
Imagine a grown woman constantly filming everything she eats those poor kids must be sick of her on her phone
Too right. It's not only everything she eats. It's as if she thinks all of the UK wants to know her every move. The amount of time she spends on social media and not just tiktok, she's on YT now too, the amount of time away from those poor babes and her partner. I really hope something jolts her soon. Maybe this is a midlife crisis? I don't know how old the lass is but hanging around younger crowds, a lot of drinking, doing all these videos and live chats. Sounds like a midlife crisis to me. I would hate for her to lose her family.

Reactions: 1
Too right. It's not only everything she eats. It's as if she thinks all of the UK wants to know her every move. The amount of time she spends on social media and not just tiktok, she's on YT now too, the amount of time away from those poor babes and her partner. I really hope something jolts her soon. Maybe this is a midlife crisis? I don't know how old the lass is but hanging around younger crowds, a lot of drinking, doing all these videos and live chats. Sounds like a midlife crisis to me. I would hate for her to lose her family.
Mate she's up to 11 videos already today and it's only 5pm. This is definitely an addiction and I am fascinated by it. Never seen anything like it before.

Reactions: 2
can the lass not spend time with family and friends without filming? Why is her friend got her breasts out all over the table. Classless the lot of them. Poor Ben.

Do you think she realises that trust free freezers still get frosted if you leave them open 🤦‍♀️
In order for her to realize that she would have to have some sense about her. Someone who has three kids by three different men isn’t able to understand simple things like that. Have you seen her TikToks this morn? She’s in a Spoons dressed like a slag. Does she own a mirror?

In order for her to realize that she would have to have some sense about her. Someone who has three kids by three different men isn’t able to understand simple things like that. Have you seen her TikToks this morn? She’s in a Spoons dressed like a slag. Does she own a mirror?
that’s an awful thing to write! How does what she is wearing make her a slag?So what if she has 3 kids by 3 men, at least they are all looked after. This site goes way too far sometimes.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
You need to bippity boppity back the duck up

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
The one where she’s in the bath, her daughter tells her it’s swimming tomorrow, and she speaks to her like she’s a pile of tit! I do actually hope it’s a skit, otherwise I’d feel even worse for the poor kid

• Heart
Reactions: 7
You need to bippity boppity back the duck up
Hahahhaaa! No.

that’s an awful thing to write! How does what she is wearing make her a slag?So what if she has 3 kids by 3 men, at least they are all looked after. This site goes way too far sometimes.
But they aren’t looked after. Did you watch her live last night? Her two youngest were at each other physically and swearing left and right while mum of the year just yelled “Greyson! Payton!” About 100 times. Raising children is not a joke and Hannah seems to think it is. Her children want her time attention and are doing anything and everything they can to tell her this but all she wants to do is stare at herself on a screen all the day long. It’s an addiction for her.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.