Notyourbasicmama

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know everyone has different experiences but I really didn’t think Sertraline was that fast acting that you would have side effects the day you took it 😳 maybe I was one of the lucky ones when I took it but I deffo didn’t feel it that quick
Sertraline made me feel rough hours after first taking it. Don’t envy her at all being on it, you couldn’t pay me to take SSRIs again

Reactions: 3
I know everyone has different experiences but I really didn’t think Sertraline was that fast acting that you would have side effects the day you took it 😳 maybe I was one of the lucky ones when I took it but I deffo didn’t feel it that quick
I took it and felt sick within hours. I like Hannah, I hope she’s doing ok.

To be honest I had really bad side effects for a good couple of months off starting them so I do agree they make you feel groggy an who called a kid fat I don’t agree with dragging peoples kids an gave out their personal information never once seen any of that written

I’m probably the poster that posted 35 times though 🤫😂

Last edited:
I've watched Hannahs tiktok videos from the very beginning, I used to really like her...and I still do think she's pretty harmless and slightly entertaining. However, I only came on here because she keeps going on about it and drawing attention to it. I noticed the thread was pretty much dead until she started it up again, I think she takes it too personally as there are hundreds maybe even thousands on here that have threads. Shes saying she doesn't understand why people come on here saying things, but she's just made a tiktok video putting down people which is just as bad if not worse as she's drawn attention to herself. She needs to let it go else she will start to lose followers 🤷‍♀️.
We have all had stuff said about us in our life, she's becoming obsessed. Anyway just wanted to get my bit in haha

Also imagine taking time out of your day to address people gossiping about you on a forum made for that... Just ignore it Hannah. You are starting to look silly.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Also imagine taking time out of your day to address people gossiping about you on a forum made for that... Just ignore it Hannah. You are starting to look silly.
She says imagine having the time she has time to sit on live scroll through here and post videos and snap back at people how is that any different I work have a really good life I don’t come here to randomly slate people I have opinions on people’s crappy actions. They all say come on my profile and say it but when we do they kick of worse and block it

Reactions: 4
She says imagine having the time she has time to sit on live scroll through here and post videos and snap back at people how is that any different I work have a really good life I don’t come here to randomly slate people I have opinions on people’s crappy actions. They all say come on my profile and say it but when we do they kick of worse and block it
Imagine having the time to keep reading about yourself! She really is a case 🤣

Reactions: 2
I just don't understand why she's so utterly obsessed with this place, she said her friends tell her what's on here. Not really friends are they? She's had death threats and alot of stuff written on tiktok which has been alot worse. Yet she can't let this go, it really is pathetic. And wow I've just watched the video with Greyson, how very dangerous.

I agree with everyone else, I’ve had to unfollow. She’s playing the victim massively and trying to gain more attention and sympathy.

I looked yesterday and she’s posted 7 videos in 24 hours. That’s not taking a break is it.

Get off the internet and sort your head out.

Reactions: 6
Girl needs to go take care of herself without shoving a phone in her face for more attention. The negativity will just keep coming and coming because shes acting ridiculous now. Tattle is her new obsession. Shel almost be at Emmas level soon.

Can we not share pictures of kids on here. It’s not fair on him. He didn’t consent, he’s under 18. I would be fuming if someone did that to my kid tbh.
WTF HAS ANYONE ELSE SEEN THIS? GRAYSON IS MAKING PANCAKES AND THEN SHE WALK AWAY FROM HER WHAT 2 OR 3 YEAR OLD AND HAS HER BACK TO HIM. ITS CLEAR THAT BEN IS NOWHERE NEAR AS SHE IS ALSO SAYING "ASK DADDY WHAT HE WANTS ON HIS PANCAKES" AND HE SOUNDS LIKE HE'S IN ANOTHER ROOM!! WHAT KIND OF PERSON PUTS THEIR OWN TODDLER IN DANGER LIKE THAT JUST TO GET VIEWS ON TIKTOK?
VERBALLY ABUSING YOUR KIDS BY CALL CALLING THEM SWEAR WORDS IS ONE THING BUT THIS IS NEXT LEVEL crappy AND OUT RIGHT DANGEROUS PARENTING!
@noturbasicmama/video/6950756453456121093?lang=en&is_copy_url=0&is_from_webapp=v1&sender_device=pc&sender_web_id=6913333549451216390View attachment 528568View attachment 528569
I GUES HER ANXITY AND PANIC ATTACKS ARE UNDER CONTROL ENOUGH TO COPE FILMING THE "GRAYSON BURNT HIMSELF WE HAD TO RUSH HIM TO A&E" VIDEO! BUT HAY DON'T WORRY GUYS SHE HAD TO PUT HIM IN DANGER COZ TIKTOK IS PROVIDING FOR HER FAMILY SO HE'S ONLY EARNING HIS WAGE!

WTF HAS ANYONE ELSE SEEN THIS? GRAYSON IS MAKING PANCAKES AND THEN SHE WALK AWAY FROM HER WHAT 2 OR 3 YEAR OLD AND HAS HER BACK TO HIM. ITS CLEAR THAT BEN IS NOWHERE NEAR AS SHE IS ALSO SAYING "ASK DADDY WHAT HE WANTS ON HIS PANCAKES" AND HE SOUNDS LIKE HE'S IN ANOTHER ROOM!! WHAT KIND OF PERSON PUTS THEIR OWN TODDLER IN DANGER LIKE THAT JUST TO GET VIEWS ON TIKTOK?
VERBALLY ABUSING YOUR KIDS BY CALL CALLING THEM SWEAR WORDS IS ONE THING BUT THIS IS NEXT LEVEL crappy AND OUT RIGHT DANGEROUS PARENTING!
@noturbasicmama/video/6950756453456121093?lang=en&is_copy_url=0&is_from_webapp=v1&sender_device=pc&sender_web_id=6913333549451216390View attachment 528568View attachment 528569
I GUES HER ANXITY AND PANIC ATTACKS ARE UNDER CONTROL ENOUGH TO COPE FILMING THE "GRAYSON BURNT HIMSELF WE HAD TO RUSH HIM TO A&E" VIDEO! BUT HAY DON'T WORRY GUYS SHE HAD TO PUT HIM IN DANGER COZ TIKTOK IS PROVIDING FOR HER FAMILY SO HE'S ONLY EARNING HIS WAGE!
Is this a joke??? He clearly knows not to touch hot things as he has been brought up correctly! Why try and find something that is not there? Think you need a word with yourself

Out of order. He is 4 not 1, he will know not to touch anything hot and Hannah was quite clearly in the same room as him. I think you're trying to find something which is not there. Despite my opinions, it's clear she wouldn't put her child at risk

Reactions: 5
I used to like watching Hannah until I realised she’s recording every single second of the day, 7/8 tiktoks a day, editing them, how is she actually giving her family the attention they need? I can’t imagine how I’d feel if my mum was constantly recording me at that age, she goes on about keeping her kids of social media for their own good but then crying and having to go onto antidepressants for the social media backlash? If it’s affecting how you are at home to that extent surely you’d just quit for your families sake?

• Heart
Is this a joke??? He clearly knows not to touch hot things as he has been brought up correctly! Why try and find something that is not there? Think you need a word with yourself
Totally agree! So out of order. It’s pretty clear to see she’s a good mum and her kids are well looked after.
Also wrong to repost her sons picture on here.

Reactions: 1
Nah this is just petty. He’s perfectly fine.

I just don't understand why she's so utterly obsessed with this place, she said her friends tell her what's on here. Not really friends are they? She's had death threats and alot of stuff written on tiktok which has been alot worse. Yet she can't let this go, it really is pathetic. And wow I've just watched the video with Greyson, how very dangerous.
So dangerous

Can we not share pictures of kids on here. It’s not fair on him. He didn’t consent, he’s under 18. I would be fuming if someone did that to my kid tbh.
Agree about his photo and would remove that if I could but she plays mum of the year yet puts him.in danger for views. NOT OK!

Out of order. He is 4 not 1, he will know not to touch anything hot and Hannah was quite clearly in the same room as him. I think you're trying to find something which is not there. Despite my opinions, it's clear she wouldn't put her child at risk
No I'm not. First of all I had no idea he was 4 he looks and acts like a 2 to 3 year old. Also I let my 5 year old nephew help me cook on the stove top like this and I never left their side and he still burnt himself. It would take a fraction of the time she had her back to him for him do seriously hurt himself. End of the day its unsafe behaviour.People have had Social Services involved with their kids for similar. It's all for the views and its sick.

Also gota stress she is claiming that people left similar comments on her video so I'm not the only one noting how unsafe this situation was.

Last edited:
Don't watch her content or follow her (only commented on here because I thought it was silly her firing up her own thread and diverting attention to herself), but just watched the pancake situation as it came up on my FYP... She walked away and moved a box for approximately 5 seconds 🤨 so the post going mental above (in all caps locks too - cringe worthy) was unnecessary.

I am mortified after watching the video with her kid cooking. You cannot turn ur back and leave the child at the stove !!!! He’s standing on a chair as well, imagine he lost his balance and fell ?? I’m so upset. I really don’t think she’s well enough to care for her children. I really hope people that know her have reported to social services. Especially if she’s having a mental health breakdown and taking medication, she could be having a bad reaction and medication needs adjusting. The kids are not safe with her. She verbally abuses them everyday. ‘Making food for my knobhead’ kids. Who speaks to their children like that. I really hope she has other family members that might be able to support having her kids while she gets some proper treatment

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.