Notyourbasicmama

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Done her lil sob story and now back to lives givin it all the attitude again.. Saying that people on here are sad and that she doesn’t understand why we view content we don’t like.... WHY ARE YOU READING HERE EVERY DAY THEN? Why did YOU come on here and make the thread alive when no one had said anythin wrong.. no ones jealous of anything hun.
Only viewed her content when she decided to post on here herself for attention. Haven't viewed it since because she's just another irrelevant attention seeker who needs to get her kids off of social media and get herself some therapy. Knob.

Reactions: 3
Why doesn’t she wash her hair or ever brush it and get it out of her face? She needs a good scrub.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Back to panic panic/anxiety attacks but she can stick a camera in her face to film it. 🤦‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 2
Back to panic panic/anxiety attacks but she can stick a camera in her face to film it. 🤦‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️
Exactly. In the middle of a panick attack you wouldn't think to film yourself. Her defence would be that she's trying to raise awareness. Raising awareness would be staying off social media, seeking help, then make a massive post about how she felt when she felt better. Because in the thick of depression you don't even have the mental capacity to tell your friends how you are let alone all of her minions.

Having a panic attack but is still active here at 3pm checking on us

If you were that bad you wouldn't seek out what is being said about you

Reactions: 1
My mum and my BFF suffered with panic attacks and I aint seen nothing on her tiktok that resembles one yet just attention seeking B/S also don't believe she's on antidepressants until she shows them. Why didn;t she start n the full doese? Coz when i started them I had non of theses side effects shes on about and i never had to have only half a dose or what ever crap she is claiming,

My mum and my BFF suffered with panic attacks and I aint seen nothing on her tiktok that resembles one yet just attention seeking B/S also don't believe she's on antidepressants until she shows them. Why didn;t she start n the full doese? Coz when i started them I had non of theses side effects shes on about and i never had to have only half a dose or what ever crap she is claiming,
Cue her next video showing us the tablets 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Hannah...it is fully attention because how does you filming yourself heavy breathing saying you don’t want to get out of bedhelp someone, I’m on 200mg sertaline the maximum dose I get up go to work and don’t film myself crying that someone doesn’t like my crappy attitude

Couldn’t be arsed to open flowers but was practically dancing round about opening the food that your loss of appetite won’t allow you to eat

Reactions: 6
I had a panic attack once, it came out of nowhere and its never happened since but I wouldn't have even been capable of holding a phone never mind logging into an app and hitting record. She's full of tit in her stinky blanket 🤭

Exactly. In the middle of a panick attack you wouldn't think to film yourself. Her defence would be that she's trying to raise awareness. Raising awareness would be staying off social media, seeking help, then make a massive post about how she felt when she felt better. Because in the thick of depression you don't even have the mental capacity to tell your friends how you are let alone all of her minions.
That's probably why she made an angry voice over TT about cooking tea. 🤣🤣🤣 silly b!@ch

I know everyone has different experiences but I really didn’t think Sertraline was that fast acting that you would have side effects the day you took it 😳 maybe I was one of the lucky ones when I took it but I deffo didn’t feel it that quick

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.