Notyourbasicmama

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That's kind of bad that Harper isn't in her video she has put up with her other 2 kids
she’s not long just made a video saying it’s because of the comments on her that has been brought to Harper’s dad’s attention so he doesn’t want her on her tiktok anymore

• Wow
Reactions: 2
What a bloody attention seeker. She's self absorbed. No one cares if you're medication, or that you feel sick. Half the bloody country is on medication, get a grip you stupid cow.

Reactions: 4
What a bloody attention seeker. She's self absorbed. No one cares if you're medication, or that you feel sick. Half the bloody country is on medication, get a grip you stupid cow.
Her break didn't last long did it? Honestly makes me laugh, if she was that seriously ill she would be staying away and getting her head in a better place

There isn't anything wrong with her, spouting out that she has to make tiktoks to keep money coming in! Why doesn't her lazy arse other half actually get a job? People out there actually suffering with their own mental health to the point where they can't take it no longer and then there is this woman who can't help herself because she has "brand deals"

Grow the hell up Hannah

I don't understand why she's still coming on this site 🤦‍♀️ her profile says she was last active today

I feel for her if she has mental health issues, I really do...however, they’re both at home, could one or both not have been applying for temporary jobs in all this time? If it is indeed SM that has her trapped, then why isnt she looking elsewhere for work? Instead She spends hours with her face in that phone screen, filming herself eating a load of tit, and ‘making’ and I use that term loosely, those really tit jars 🤷🏻‍♀️

I love Hannah she is a hard working mum providing for her family and it’s not that easy to just go and get a job these days especially a supermarket job if you are over qualified they won’t take you and I know from experience. If she’s making money from tik tok then fair play to her she’s got kids to feed

Reactions: 1
I love Hannah she is a hard working mum providing for her family and it’s not that easy to just go and get a job these days especially a supermarket job if you are over qualified they won’t take you and I know from experience. If she’s making money from tik tok then fair play to her she’s got kids to feed
But he could get a job

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I understand that, however if it’s affecting her mental health, surely her other half could take some of the pressure off? I know it’s not easy but have they even tried? Judgemental? Yes, but then she’s put her life on social media 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 6
I understand that, however if it’s affecting her mental health, surely her other half could take some of the pressure off? I know it’s not easy but have they even tried? Judgemental? Yes, but then she’s put her life on social media 🤷🏻‍♀️
One of my close friends went to the doctor about her mental health and was referred to a therapist who told her a lot of coping mechanisms and one of them was to stay away from social media

As a Mum myself if one kid wasn't allowed to be on my Social Media then I wouldn't have any of them on there. It's not fair. But of course Hannah wouldn't do that coz she needs Grayson for the cuteness views and the other one to call a knob head and to turn her pre teen behaviour into more attention seeking content.

Oh woe is me I've got no appetite and I'm taking a break from Tik Tok. Day later here's my latest takeaway. Grow up Hannah 🤦‍♀️

Oh woe is me I've got no appetite and I'm taking a break from Tik Tok. Day later here's my latest takeaway. Grow up Hannah 🤦‍♀️
She's on live now on her 2nd account, 2 seconds ago she was saying how she can't look at food and she has zero appetite now she's opening her gusto box 😂

• Haha
Done her lil sob story and now back to lives givin it all the attitude again.. Saying that people on here are sad and that she doesn’t understand why we view content we don’t like.... WHY ARE YOU READING HERE EVERY DAY THEN? Why did YOU come on here and make the thread alive when no one had said anythin wrong.. no ones jealous of anything hun.

Reactions: 5
Done her lil sob story and now back to lives givin it all the attitude again.. Saying that people on here are sad and that she doesn’t understand why we view content we don’t like.... WHY ARE YOU READING HERE EVERY DAY THEN? Why did YOU come on here and make the thread alive when no one had said anythin wrong.. no ones jealous of anything hun.
We live rent free in her head, it's great LOL

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.