Notyourbasicmama

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am mortified after watching the video with her kid cooking. You cannot turn ur back and leave the child at the stove !!!! He’s standing on a chair as well, imagine he lost his balance and fell ?? I’m so upset. I really don’t think she’s well enough to care for her children. I really hope people that know her have reported to social services. Especially if she’s having a mental health breakdown and taking medication, she could be having a bad reaction and medication needs adjusting. The kids are not safe with her. She verbally abuses them everyday. ‘Making food for my knobhead’ kids. Who speaks to their children like that. I really hope she has other family members that might be able to support having her kids while she gets some proper treatment
She walked away for 5 seconds to move a box... I think some of you are making a bigger deal than necessary about this. Whilst I don't agree with the constant swearing in front of kids, I think saying she can't look after her children isn't fair. Don't actively follow her, and don't agree with her diverting attention to herself, but think some of you are taking it a bit too far.

There's plenty of threads on here of families who do require intervention from the likes of social services. Certain family vloggers especially who have given cold shower punishments, isolated their children from the real outside world, have dirty grooming fathers/step father's, feed their 5 month old baby McDonald's, actively ignore the advice of health visitors and midwives by not getting up during the night to feed their underweight newborn...

But to me in this particular video, it was a mum doing something nice with her son.

Reactions: 4
I am mortified after watching the video with her kid cooking. You cannot turn ur back and leave the child at the stove !!!! He’s standing on a chair as well, imagine he lost his balance and fell ?? I’m so upset. I really don’t think she’s well enough to care for her children. I really hope people that know her have reported to social services. Especially if she’s having a mental health breakdown and taking medication, she could be having a bad reaction and medication needs adjusting. The kids are not safe with her. She verbally abuses them everyday. ‘Making food for my knobhead’ kids. Who speaks to their children like that. I really hope she has other family members that might be able to support having her kids while she gets some proper treatment
ABSOLUTELY THIS! NOT SAFE IT TAKES 1SECOND FOR A CHILD TO BURN THEMSELVES. TOTALLY UNACCEPTABLE. WHY NOT ASK BEN OR ONE OF THE GIRLS TO MOVE THE "KNOB HEAD" BOX?

She walked away for 5 seconds to move a box... I think some of you are making a bigger deal than necessary about this. Whilst I don't agree with the constant swearing in front of kids, I think saying she can't look after her children isn't fair. Don't actively follow her, and don't agree with her diverting attention to herself, but think some of you are taking it a bit too far.

There's plenty of threads on here of families who do require intervention from the likes of social services. Certain family vloggers especially who have given cold shower punishments, isolated their children from the real outside world, have dirty grooming fathers/step father's, feed their 5 month old baby McDonald's, actively ignore the advice of health visitors and midwives by not getting up during the night to feed their underweight newborn...

But to me in this particular video, it was a mum doing something nice with her son.
I don't think needs the kids taken off her but she does need someone to point out how dangerous that was and how damaging the way she talks about her kids is for her kids. Also that's a very week argument saying her dangerous lack of care and verbal abuse of her children is ok because others are worse. Your basically saying "oh who cares that kid could of seriously burnt themselves as long as he is not having cold showers or ate a McD's as a baby then it doesnt matter. " It may not be as bad in your eyes but regardless it's still bad!
It would take a split second for him to seriously burn or hurt himself. She needs parenting classes or family support worker intervention.
As an ex social worker I bet you knew of cases where there was intervention due to this kind of behaviour around young children.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
ABSOLUTELY THIS! NOT SAFE IT TAKES 1SECOND FOR A CHILD TO BURN THEMSELVES. TOTALLY UNACCEPTABLE. WHY NOT ASK BEN OR ONE OF THE GIRLS TO MOVE THE "KNOB HEAD" BOX?

I don't think needs the kids taken off her but she does need someone to point out how dangerous that was and how damaging the way she talks about her kids is for her kids. Also that's a very week argument saying her dangerous lack of care and vulnerable abuse of her children is ok because others are worse. Your basically saying "oh who cares that kid could of seriously burnt themselves as long as he is not having cold showers or ate a McD's as a baby then it doesnt matter. " It may not be as bad in your eyes but regardless it's still bad!
It would take a split second for him to seriously burn or hurt himself.

As an ex social worker I bet you knew of cases where there was intervention due to this kind of behaviour around young children.
Na, if you think like that you’d never do anything with your kids. I have no doubt that she would deliberately hurt her son or put him at risk. Mum of the year, no. But she’s certainly not a danger to him. I think it’s good teaching a kid to cook and I’m sure a 4 year old is sensible enough to not touch the pan. And if he did you not what kids get burnt, fall over and all sorts. Regardless of how safe you are they will bust themselves.

Reactions: 2

I don't think needs the kids taken off her but she does need someone to point out how dangerous that was and how damaging the way she talks about her kids is for her kids. Also that's a very week argument saying her dangerous lack of care and verbal abuse of her children is ok because others are worse. Your basically saying "oh who cares that kid could of seriously burnt themselves as long as he is not having cold showers or ate a McD's as a baby then it doesnt matter. " It may not be as bad in your eyes but regardless it's still bad!
It would take a split second for him to seriously burn or hurt himself. She needs parenting classes or family support worker intervention.

100% and I am not passing any judgement on her at all. But there is 100% a safeguarding risk here and emotional abuse. She needs help! But her weird followers tell her that swearing at her kids is normal and laughable. When actually it’s probably having a very damaging emotional impact.

Na, if you think like that you’d never do anything with your kids. I have no doubt that she would deliberately hurt her son or put him at risk. Mum of the year, no. But she’s certainly not a danger to him. I think it’s good teaching a kid to cook and I’m sure a 4 year old is sensible enough to not touch the pan. And if he did you not what kids get burnt, fall over and all sorts. Regardless of how safe you are they will bust themselves.
A 4 year old does not need to be learning how to cook. Yes a 4 year old can enjoy a baking activity with parent, when the parent is actually supervising. She left him standing on a chair above the stove and repeatedly turned her back on him. Very unsafe

100% and I am not passing any judgement on her at all. But there is 100% a safeguarding risk here and emotional abuse. She needs help! But her weird followers tell her that swearing at her kids is normal and laughable. When actually it’s probably having a very damaging emotional impact.

A 4 year old does not need to be learning how to cook. Yes a 4 year old can enjoy a baking activity with parent, when the parent is actually supervising. She left him standing on a chair above the stove and repeatedly turned her back on him. Very unsafe
My 4 year old likes to help me cook dinner alongside my 8 year old (don't worry, my 1 year old is a little too young yet). They stir things on the hob. I even occasionally turn my back to check on my 1 year old in his high chair. Shoot me.

My 4 year old likes to help me cook dinner alongside my 8 year old (don't worry, my 1 year old is a little too young yet). They stir things on the hob. I even occasionally turn my back to check on my 1 year old in his high chair. Shoot me.
Along side your 8 year old! Grayson had no supervision. She was wrong end of.

Christ get a life, you’re acting as if she left him on a infront of a open fire for 30 minutes, he clearly is taught not to touch the oven or she wouldn’t of left him, yes accidents happen and it could of but that could happen everyday, to any child. She is 100% not deserving of being told she can’t look after her children, they’re well mannered and seem like lovely kids. It’s important to remember this isn’t some massive influencer with loads of followers, she isn’t going to of built a thick skin to this tit, it’s probably baffling to herself she even has a tattle and random people talking about her, if her parenting concerns you to that extent you can always call the social services yourself instead of writing on here a lot of tit and I’m sure they would be more than happy with her family and her parenting, yeah I don’t like how much time she dedicates to tiktok when it’s effecting her mental health so much and there’s steps she could take to better herself but besides this tit it’s probably fun and different for her to be doing and to say she isn’t well enough to look after her children is absolutely absurd, I suffer from severe mental illness, I’m on two types of tablets and need other things to prevent me from having a crisis sometimes, my parenting is fine, my little ones are fine, would you say that about someone with a psychical illness? that they can look after their children due to their mental health?

• Heart
Reactions: 7
OK moving away from pancake gate. I may be old fashioned (I'm 38) but I don't get the trend not just hannah but a lot of other insta/tik tok mums have with referring to their kids as my bleeping knobhead child this/that I know people like to portray the we're keeping it real guys but I personally don't speak of my child that way. I just don't see the need 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 6
OK moving away from pancake gate. I may be old fashioned (I'm 38) but I don't get the trend not just hannah but a lot of other insta/tik tok mums have with referring to their kids as my bleeping knobhead child this/that I know people like to portray the we're keeping it real guys but I personally don't speak of my child that way. I just don't see the need 🤷‍♀️
Oh it’s just horrible isn’t it. Ofcourse being a parent is challenging and testing at times, kids can be annoying too ... but it’s not right up start swearing at them. I don’t know when this became ‘trendy’ but it needs to stop. What happened to using terms of endearment when talking to kids lol. Poor babies.

Ok so either someone on TikTok has threatened to / has called social services or she is over dramatically playing the comments on here and saying it's on TikTok. Also notice she isn't addressing how dangerous she was being because she knows it was bang out of order. Get a life Hannah

Yeah dont get it

ah a fellow person from the ingham family thread XD

Reactions: 1
You all need to chill the duck out go have a gin and wind down fuking hell

Are you bleeping joking? Social services?????!!!! That woman is the best mother to her kids and even if she was having a breakdown social wouldn’t need to be involved!!

Along side your 8 year old! Grayson had no supervision. She was wrong end of.
How do you teach a child confidence if you always surround them with fear???!!!! “ oh you can’t go near that it’s hot” well they will only touch it once won’t they!

Oh it’s just horrible isn’t it. Ofcourse being a parent is challenging and testing at times, kids can be annoying too ... but it’s not right up start swearing at them. I don’t know when this became ‘trendy’ but it needs to stop. What happened to using terms of endearment when talking to kids lol. Poor babies.
Not saying I don't think it but to constantly verbalise it I think just lacks intelligence/imagination.

First time poster! I ended up here as I was scrolling through tick tock and this woman came up in my feed again, but I thought that I recognised her boyfriend. Turns out I do know him via a friend of a friend in the scene and who toured with his band. I met Ben a few times and he was nothing but nice and a chill guy. I was quite surprised to see how his gf acts - it's all a bit embarrassing.

Saw a few comments about him being a narcissist (which is pretty common in the heavier music scene) so I thought I'd share my experience.

Are you bleeping joking? Social services?????!!!! That woman is the best mother to her kids and even if she was having a breakdown social wouldn’t need to be involved!!

How do you teach a child confidence if you always surround them with fear???!!!! “ oh you can’t go near that it’s hot” well they will only touch it once won’t they!
Yes actually they do need to be involved to offer support. Any parent going through mental or physical difficulty should be offered support. It shows you see social services as a bad thing judging by your tone. She may well be a great mother but she needs to undertake work around how to speak and communicate with her children without causing emotional harm. It’s a big deal and absolutely not funny.

Yes actually they do need to be involved to offer support. Any parent going through mental or physical difficulty should be offered support. It shows you see social services as a bad thing judging by your tone. She may well be a great mother but she needs to undertake work around how to speak and communicate with her children without causing emotional harm. It’s a big deal and absolutely not funny.
Social services aren't required when a parent is actively seeking help for their mental health issues. They're not there to offer support for these kinds of things.

Social services aren't required when a parent is actively seeking help for their mental health issues. They're not there to offer support for these kinds of things.
Yes they are. Stop caping for her. It’s very weird of you. She emotionally abuses her children, she always has done from what she puts on TikTok. She needs help! It’s not nothing to do with her mental health now. I’m really glad she’s getting the medical help she needs. But she also needs support in bettering herself as a parent so she stops emotionally abusing her kids. It’s not good enough to throw up videos of hugging kids and say oh I’m a great mother. How about stop calling your kids knobheads and cunts. But yes maybe her mental health is contributing to the emotional abuse as well and it most definitely needs to be looked in to.

• Heart
I'm sorry but I honestly think she is disgusting constantly swearing at her kids calling them knobheads. Does she understand how many people can't have kids and she is constantly taking them for granted. Them people at home struggling for ivf or knowing that they won't ever have kids and she acts like that 🤬 She hasn't even addressed how much of an idiot she was for the cooking situation either. If she had just said maybe I should of turned then pan off or moved my child instead of leaving him infront of a hot pan. She wouldn't of got that much hate. Alot of people were generally concerned as it didn't look safe. Yet she can't take responsibility for posting an unsafe video and say she was a twit and didn't think in the moment.

The constantly Seeking attention from people on social media and claiming she has depression now ople after people have called her out on her parenting as a few people have suggested she needs a social worker.

She may have depression but she is going about everything the wrong way

• Heart

Do you know how badly you will be burnt from touching a stove top that is on full? Do you really think it's going to be like teaching a kid not to touch your slightly hot mug of tea by letting them do it? Educate yourself , Social Services have most definitely got involved with children who's parents are not acting safely around them or keeping them safe I know from my profession. They wouldn't take her kids away but they would give her the much needed parenting classes she needs and relevant key workers that can teach her basic parenting skills she is needing to work on .

First time poster! I ended up here as I was scrolling through tick tock and this woman came up in my feed again, but I thought that I recognised her boyfriend. Turns out I do know him via a friend of a friend in the scene and who toured with his band. I met Ben a few times and he was nothing but nice and a chill guy. I was quite surprised to see how his gf acts - it's all a bit embarrassing.

Saw a few comments about him being a narcissist (which is pretty common in the heavier music scene) so I thought I'd share my experience.
What's his band called again?

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.