NotYourBasicMama #2 You mean Americas next big screamer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Moaning about the NHS now… She’s cooking a bleeping human being people, did you know?! Just go private if you’re going to moan so much, you’re clearly earning more than most!! Although this is the woman that was gifted her scan a few months ago 🤮

Reactions: 4
Moaning about the NHS now… She’s cooking a bleeping human being people, did you know?! Just go private if you’re going to moan so much, you’re clearly earning more than most!! Although this is the woman that was gifted her scan a few months ago 🤮
And saying she had low iron all along and they told her she didn’t! It just happens, they wouldn’t have lied to her. Also, scaring herself about low birth weight and premature labour. I’ve had low iron in 3 pregnancies and babies arrived around my due date and were good weights! Honestly this woman 🤣🤣

Reactions: 2
And saying she had low iron all along and they told her she didn’t! It just happens, they wouldn’t have lied to her. Also, scaring herself about low birth weight and premature labour. I’ve had low iron in 3 pregnancies and babies arrived around my due date and were good weights! Honestly this woman 🤣🤣
My mum needed an iron transfusion and still my brother was 2 weeks late 😂

It’s like she’s a new mum or something, you’ve had three ffs. I was one of those weird ‘didn’t know I was pregnant’ women - literally 5 days between finding out I was pregnant and then having my boy (my first and only) I hate talking about it but it does happen and I never had any symptoms at all and I was less bleeping stressed than this woman. Yes it was traumatic but you just get on with tit. She never shuts up about being pregnant 😴

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
I remember having severely low iron (didn’t get infusion and hardly got any tablets). Then I would puke blood multiple times a day because of HG. I went over by 2 weeks and had a chunk of a baby. I’ve seen her story about this multiple times yesterday in different ways. Put it up once If it annoys you but jeez not the million other times/ways.

She’s slating the NHS for not contacting her about her low iron and saying it can cause this that and the other, but she’s not thought about the things that she’s causing herself.. greater risk of developing diabetes, a heart attack, clogged arteries, etc etc. I never see the woman put a piece of fruit in her mouth. Those kids have a disgusting diet too 🤢

Reactions: 6
Guys be careful what you say because she’ll be reading here and posting about it on her Instagram 😂

Don't think chocolate cake will help with your iron get off tiktok and Google what you can eat until your appointment. Here's some I found
  1. Red meat, pork and poultry.
  2. Seafood.
  3. Beans.
  4. Dark green leafy vegetables, such as spinach.
  5. Dried fruit, such as raisins and apricots.
  6. Iron-fortified cereals, breads and pastas.
  7. Peas
She’s got the pork covered! She eats about 2000000 rashers a week!

Instead of wining about iron tablets get yourself some food with iron in it, eat better! Come on it’s not hard 🙈

She’s such a typical “influencer”, complains admittedly the problematic state of maternal care (down to poor funding and staffing, not blaming midwives) but follows that up with an affiliate link not anything meaningful.

She’s on live right now having taken our advice to eat healthily, she’s bleeping pan frying crumpets 🤪 Lots of nutrients in those 😂 She’s also wearing her racist ‘duck ya bagel’ t-shirt - imagine wearing a ‘duck ya pakora’ t-shirt? I know she’s a chav and probably doesn’t know any Jewish people, but surely it doesn’t take much to realise that insulting peoples’ culture/heritage like this is offensive? Stupid racist chav.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
duck me does she ever stop moaning?? Going on about her low iron again.. how about researching foods that will help and sort it out yourself? Now she’s on live talking about there’s only one midwife for her area and she’s on annual leave AGAIN. Probably because no one wants to get into that career anymore because of how poorly they’re treated. Not everyone can lay in bed all day everyday like you Hannah, pregnant or not you do duck all most days.

• Heart
The irony that she is moaning that her midwife is on holiday when Hannah herself works once a month for just 6 months of the year Hahahah

Reactions: 9
duck me does she ever stop moaning?? Going on about her low iron again.. how about researching foods that will help and sort it out yourself? Now she’s on live talking about there’s only one midwife for her area and she’s on annual leave AGAIN. Probably because no one wants to get into that career anymore because of how poorly they’re treated. Not everyone can lay in bed all day everyday like you Hannah, pregnant or not you do duck all most days.
Hang on! She doesn’t just lay in bed all day! She opens the door occasionally when her grifted deliveries arrive! 😂
Loved it when Ben asked for a cup of tea (he’s apparently actually working “editing” today) and she responded “I’m a bit busy at the moment Ben! duck off!” She was of course busy frying herself some crumpets which she covered in Nutella and inhaled on live whilst telling us all that her grandad was 20 years older than her grandma and that worked out ok. 😳

• Haha
Pan frying crumpets? That’s disgusting 🤢 where does she plan on putting all this baby furniture? Her room doesn’t look big enough and Greyson’s room isn’t big enough for that and a cot 🤔

Does Ben actually do anything? She’s done most of the furniture building so far, she seems to do all the cooking/plating up and does all the weekly shops. I start feeling a little sorry for her at times, doesn’t look like she has many friends (if any) and not much of a relationship with her family. Don’t know how she’s managed 10 years with the man child, think she just stays so she’s not had another failed relationship with her kids father.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.