NotYourBasicMama #2 You mean Americas next big screamer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg does she ever stop moaning goes on a day out with her family and all she does is moan bleeping he’ll love no wonder all the kids have attitude problems they clearly take after you

Reactions: 2
Ohhhhh not £4 spent on getting onto the pier how will she manage? All the hundreds of pounds she's saved on that babies pramS, furniture, clothes etc I think she will be fine. Moany witch

I don’t think her and Ben will last much longer once the baby comes along. He seems miserable and she is one self entitled moaning trout 🙄

Reactions: 1
Wonder what she's gunna moan about when the baby is here . She can't even cope with her kids as it is . Why on earth would you want to do the school run all over again in your 40s

She's on moaning again about her midwife, I wish she would shut the duck up! She is well aware that the nhs are on its last legs so she thinks its a good idea to pop another kid out!! If she insists on having so many kids then maybe she should cough up and pay for her care, instead of bitching about it on tiktok! She makes me sick!

• Heart
When I was pregnant I needed physio by 16 weeks but my midwife literally told me that she could and would refer me if I wanted but by the time I would get an appointment I'd have likely already had the baby. And this was before covid etc. You're not special Han.

Did she not just go for a massage and some reiki recently (two separate appointments?) Go to a private physio if you want to moan so much, you can clearly afford it! This midwife does seem a little useless going by what she’s said so far but if she’s the only one available in the area think of how busy she is, if you’re not high risk they tend to just leave you alone and if you think anything is wrong, slow movements, bleeding etc you go to the flipping hospital like a normal person. This woman just loves to moan!

She's on moaning again about her midwife, I wish she would shut the duck up! She is well aware that the nhs are on its last legs so she thinks its a good idea to pop another kid out!! If she insists on having so many kids then maybe she should cough up and pay for her care, instead of bitching about it on tiktok! She makes me sick!
Unless she's high risk they don't really need to see you . I didn't really get seen much with my pregnancies as I wasn't high risk what would you need to speak about in her case moan about .

Unless she's high risk they don't really need to see you . I didn't really get seen much with my pregnancies as I wasn't high risk what would you need to speak about in her case moan about .
She had that bleeding at the start of the pregnancy so I do understand the worry at times, but there’s clearly nothing high risk about her or she would be seen more - just like you’ve said. She just keeps going on about low iron and back pain, isn’t that every bloody pregnant woman? 😂🙈 My mums had low iron for as long as I can remember and I’m 34 years old, research it, do the things that will help it and you’ll be fine. Eating melted cheese with a crab stick in the middle isn’t exactly helping your diet ffs. If she goes into labour early I can see her blaming her midwife and the low iron, like it doesn’t happen to thousands of women everyday.

A quick google will tell you to eat iron-rich foods such as meat, chicken, fish, eggs, dried beans and fortified grains.

All she seems to do is fry up grated cheese and stuff herself full of fast food, you cant eat like that and expect to feel great, in one video she said she does eat fruit and veg but doesn't show it because its boring, id rather see ideas for healthy meals than the tit she shovels down her throat!

She’s literally a dirty greasy woman. Her. Her house. Her overgrown toddler of a husband in his oodie knock me sick.
They all need a good soak and scrub 🤢

Reactions: 3
Does Ben actually do anything in that house? She’s always making and plating dinner, she said she hadn’t been to the shops yet so their lunchboxes weren’t great this morning. Eh does the man child not know how to shop? How to cook? Only thing I’ve ever seen him doing is tidying because he’s OCD or whatever she self-diagnosed him with.

Reactions: 7
  1. Practice good posture. As your baby grows, your center of gravity shifts forward. ...
  2. Get the right gear. Wear low-heeled — not flat — shoes with good arch support. ...
  3. Lift properly. ...
  4. Sleep on your side. ...
  5. Try heat, cold or massage. ...
  6. Include physical activity in your daily routine. ...
  7. Consider complementary therapies
Wasn't that hard to look up swimming or walking would be good but she's lazy she's always bent over making food stand straight women

She really does moan an awful lot for someone who can take themselves off for a mid day bath or go to bed whenever they feel like it.
Hannah try being that pregnant and having to work full time then you can moan until then just shut up.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.