NotYourBasicMama #2 You mean Americas next big screamer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Trying to get Ben’s attention but only got a tap 😂😂😂
He has literally no interest in her, it actually makes me feel sad for her. She settles for the bare minimum from him and it’s hardly even the bare minimum 🤷‍♀️ How they’ve managed to create another baby I have no idea. Can’t imagine them having a conversation let alone anything else 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
He has literally no interest in her, it actually makes me feel sad for her. She settles for the bare minimum from him and it’s hardly even the bare minimum 🤷‍♀️ How they’ve managed to create another baby I have no idea. Can’t imagine them having a conversation let alone anything else 😂
Que a passive aggressive video of her saying trolls say he has no interest in me yet he got my pregnant and we're married

Reactions: 6
Probs used a Calpol syringe so he didn't have to touch her .

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Why does she want to take photos of her wedding dress with the new baby - is that a thing?? I’m baffled 😂🙈

• Haha
Ben moaning about the furniture they've got FOR FREE. Both of them are moany, ungrateful smelly twats

I came across the Tiktok where she was banging on about her wedding dress. Why on earth is she behaving like a child by pouting and sticking her bottom lip out? The woman is nearly 40 ffs.🙄

Nah I’m sorry but how bleeping stupid is her husband? Never puts things on properly, the drawers and now the bed he’s done the wrong way so had to start again. I’ve done many flat packs from IKEA in my lifetime, on my own, and my sister did her Ottoman bed on her own - it was bloody hard but single ladies and all that. Just read instructions? He’s thick as tit 😂🙈

Nah I’m sorry but how bleeping stupid is her husband? Never puts things on properly, the drawers and now the bed he’s done the wrong way so had to start again. I’ve done many flat packs from IKEA in my lifetime, on my own, and my sister did her Ottoman bed on her own - it was bloody hard but single ladies and all that. Just read instructions? He’s thick as tit 😂🙈
I know right and doesn’t she say his dad is a joiner?! Surely he would know how to do stuff. I literally think he just can’t be arsed.

I don’t know why Dusk have agreed to work with her. They will lie in that bed all day, it will be absolutely minging. How is that a good advert for the brand? “Buy our beds and live like a lazy slob”

Honest to god, I cant understand how these pair have managed to make a baby together, Ben is such a bleeping sap! Imagine having a bloke who doesnt work, cant build flat pack and does duck all around the house, my minge would have healed over itself! Hannah is so desperate so a bit of attention and he brings nothing to the table, infact he reminds me of a petulant teen the way he skulks about in his Oodie! :sick: :sick: :sick:

Reactions: 3
Saying how she doesn’t want hair extensions because they’re such high maintenance like she ever looked after them in the first place🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.