NotYourBasicMama #2 You mean Americas next big screamer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s 100% having this baby for the wrong reasons. She’s self admittedly said she wanted to be able to say she has two kids by the same dad - weird thing to say. Plus this is the first baby she’s having when shes actually got money and it’s so clear that’s why she’s acting like it’s her first pregnancy. Once the actual realities of newborn life hits she will deffo not be this excited about it. Ben is already checked out the relationship and I know she says people show affection in different ways bla bla bla but omg he couldn’t care less about the baby or her. Most of the time she’s making him coffeee or tea or breakfast or dinner like he’s the shittiest husband ever and it’s embarrassing

Reactions: 8
Her latest Instagram videos moaning again. Imagine if she had to work like a normal person whilst pregnant?

Reactions: 3
Her latest Instagram videos moaning again. Imagine if she had to work like a normal person whilst pregnant?
That’s what I came here to say. I find it hard to feel sorry for her when she can just take herself off to bed when she’s feeling crap. My last pregnancy was rough for multiple reasons, but guess what Hannah I worked up until 34 weeks and when I say worked I mean worked not p!ssed about making Tiktok videos.

Reactions: 2
Don’t know if anyone saw her stories yesterday but she and Ben were both laying in bed at what must have been around 2pm? Meanwhile Greyson was running around clearly desperate for a bit of attention. So she’s not exactly hard done by when it comes to resting like she makes out 🤣

Reactions: 4
Also to add, she says Ben is working away but she was laying in bed at about 6pm today whilst the kids are downstairs ‘shouting at the dogs’ ?! And had to order dominos for tea! Get off your lazy ass and make your kids a proper dinner. Then she says she has three other children so she can’t exactly lay around in bed. Isn’t she doing just that?

Ben’s Oodie is vile. I don’t know, my partner can dress comfy in tracksuits etc if he wants, but a grown man in a Oodie is just so off putting I’m sorry 🤣

• Sick
Reactions: 6
Don’t know if anyone saw her stories yesterday but she and Ben were both laying in bed at what must have been around 2pm? Meanwhile Greyson was running around clearly desperate for a bit of attention. So she’s not exactly hard done by when it comes to resting like she makes out 🤣
That’s what I thought too, both in their bed and he was asking for a cake to be made but they were both on their phones. She seems to be in her bed a lot recently so why is she moaning constantly, such a hard life 🙈

Reactions: 1
You know why I didn't get bored when I was pregnant though? Because I have a job. Not one say a month 6 months of the year.

Reactions: 2
Was having a baby really the best idea if you can't even cope with day to day tasks as it is even before you were pregnant . Ben isn't gunna help her cus why would she take the baby on the school run if bens at home .

The grift continues with free cake and a beanie from Get Baked. Can’t be the only one who is immediately put off any company that gives her anything for free? 😂

ben really just seems awful, yeah everyone shows their love in different ways but that still requires them to show love in some way and he doesn’t appear to do that

I would be genuinely curious to know how many times she’s mentioned that she’s pregnant. Jesus bleeping Christ WE KNOW YOU’RE PREGNANT!!! Nobody gives a duck not even your dopey/feckless dirty oodie wearing husband.

Reactions: 9
I saw some comments on her video saying they didn’t know she was pregnant. Surely they were being sarcastic?! 😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.