NotYourBasicMama #2 You mean Americas next big screamer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone else wonder what the kids have for breakfast because she was saying about having no milk for her coffee well what about the kids cereal before school?

Reactions: 6
Anyone else wonder what the kids have for breakfast because she was saying about having no milk for her coffee well what about the kids cereal before school?
My children as well as cereal have croissants, pain au chocolat, yoghurt and actually sometimes choose to have dry cereal (gross I know 👍🤢) toast is always an option too 😊 to be fair her children probably eat whatever they want for breakfast, something full of grease or sugar!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Mine rarely have cereal tbh, they go through bloody phases with it 🙈 sometimes it’s pancakes, fruit and a yogurt, croissants with ham and cheese, toast, bagels, pop tarts.

Reactions: 1
Wet cereal is a banned breakfast on a school morning. It just gets spilled or left to go mushy. My little one has cereal bars or toast… or maybe a pastry if it’s shopping day

My children as well as cereal have croissants, pain au chocolat, yoghurt and actually sometimes choose to have dry cereal (gross I know 👍🤢) toast is always an option too 😊 to be fair her children probably eat whatever they want for breakfast, something full of grease or sugar!
Mine often don’t have cereal but I like to have milk available just because you can guarantee when you don’t they will want it 🤣🤣

Mine often don’t have cereal but I like to have milk available just because you can guarantee when you don’t they will want it 🤣🤣
My boy is the same, he goes through phases of having it everyday then all of a sudden he doesn’t like cereal or want it so I don’t buy milk for a while then randomly he’ll want some and we have a complete meltdown - I just make sure I have some UHT in the cupboard for emergencies. Although he seen it one day and didn’t want it because it’s a carton. He has additional needs and he hates change so I make sure I have an empty bottle about to fill up when he wants some so he doesn’t know it’s a carton. FML 😂🙈

• Haha
Think beds are the least of her problem her freezers frosted ain't no way I'd be putting baby milk in the fridge bit especially breast milk .

That bra she wears must stink 🤢 and that bleeping hot water bottle that she wears for show 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Sick
Another huge bed for a tiny room it's a small room . Does she know how bad these bunk beds are these days always breaking with in months especially wood ones

Reactions: 3
My boy is the same, he goes through phases of having it everyday then all of a sudden he doesn’t like cereal or want it so I don’t buy milk for a while then randomly he’ll want some and we have a complete meltdown - I just make sure I have some UHT in the cupboard for emergencies. Although he seen it one day and didn’t want it because it’s a carton. He has additional needs and he hates change so I make sure I have an empty bottle about to fill up when he wants some so he doesn’t know it’s a carton. FML 😂🙈
Pain au chocolat or butter crossaint in this house. 4 boys and a single mum who leaves before 7:30 lol. No way am I trusting them with cereal or milk of a morning. I’ll make them a coffee or tea before I leave but cereal seems to be a strict snack option here eaten at all hours apart from breakfast lol

Think you need a better bra tbh just weird why you wanna be half naked for the whole of tiktok to see 🤮 Think everyone knows what a pregnant women looks like .

• Haha
Why has Grayson got a big red welt on his cheek, he had one a couple of months ago from when he had a cold and keep wiping snot away! Is this the same thing again?? If it is she should be ashamed of herself, a few days of wiping and applying sudocrem would sort that out!

Why has Grayson got a big red welt on his cheek, he had one a couple of months ago from when he had a cold and keep wiping snot away! Is this the same thing again?? If it is she should be ashamed of herself, a few days of wiping and applying sudocrem would sort that out!
Parents like her just comply can’t be arsed these days. Can’t be arsed with the drama of the brat she has created kicking off. Leave it to the schools to deal with and as soon as a teacher says Boo, they’re on the phone moaning.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.