NotYourBasicMama #2 You mean Americas next big screamer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Have I imagined it or do they have an office/studio downstairs why can’t they use that as a room as it’s clearly not used

Reactions: 3
She never shuts up gives me eye twitches like if your so worried about everyone's opinions then don't post your boring life .

Reactions: 2
They store their empty egg shells in the box with the other eggs. At this point I feel sorry for the salmonella having to fight it out with all the other germs in that house 🤢
Tbf this is actually surprisingly common. 😂 Had this debate a few times at work and I compare it to storing your empty crisp packets with the rest of the multipack. Lion marked eggs don't contain salmonella, though that's not a good reason to store your old shells until you've finished the pack. 😂

They must both stink bens always in that oodie and Hannah wears the same stuff for days 🤮 As for the eggs that's lazy asf

The egg shells are pure laziness, also how many times is she gonna make Ben and everyone else pick names from a pot - like grow up.

I mean I’ve cracked eggs and put them back in the box… When the box is empty and then goes in the bin 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Tbf this is actually surprisingly common. 😂 Had this debate a few times at work and I compare it to storing your empty crisp packets with the rest of the multipack. Lion marked eggs don't contain salmonella, though that's not a good reason to store your old shells until you've finished the pack. 😂
I’ve done quite a few health and safety in kitchen courses in my time and one of the things they drive home is that you have to immediately dispose of egg shells.

Reactions: 4
I’ve never heard of people putting empty ones back in the box 👀🤣 mine go straight into the green food bin.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.