NotYourBasicMama #2 You mean Americas next big screamer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hahahaha Hannah it makes me die when you pretend people are messaging you or commenting tit but there's no evidence to back that up is there? Because you actually just mean you've been reading here and that's what you refer to. Have a wash.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Come on then Hannah. Donate your pram to a truly needy family. You won’t though will you.

Reactions: 4
It doesn’t surprise me in the least that Doona have sent her a freebie. A crap car seat with wheels which is banned in some countries for being unsafe. A product which people will use as a buggy even though it’s dangerous to keep a tiny baby in a car seat for extended periods. They’re *exactly* the types to do this too.

She is saying about making Christmas Dinner less stressful..perhaps don't need a turkey, gammon, beef wellington AND pork

Reactions: 5
For just them. Honestly bleeping pork, bleeping Turkey. Shut up Hannah with your pathetic attempts to appear like the cool kid at school who swears.

Reactions: 7
The way literally EVERYONE told her to leave the turkey out to defrost and she wouldn’t “wot wiv bein pregnant” because she didn’t want to leave it out for 2 days. Now she has a fully frozen turkey and only a day to defrost it 😂👌😭 I hear raw turkey meat is really good for you in pregnancy 😂 So utterly thick 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Why is she acting like she's never been pregnant before or made Christmas dinner
There’s another 15 weeks of her tit to go too 🙈 she already acts like she’s 39 weeks with triplets 🤣 did anyone see Leanne in Corrie with her waddle at 20 weeks… that’s who she reminds me of 🙄🤣

• Haha
She was on tik tok on Xmas day moaning and replying to her ‘trolls’. Get a life and go be with your kids!

She was on tik tok on Xmas day moaning and replying to her ‘trolls’. Get a life and go be with your kids!
This ^^^
I had a nosey at her page and I have a few things to say.
*The woman needs to learn how to talk, she can barely string a sentence together. Seriously if we didn’t know she was pregnant I swear I’d think she was p!ssed with the way she slurs her words.
*Touching on the comment above, why is she responding to trolls on Xmas day and what comment is she referring to? I looked at the comment section in the Tiktok with her kids gifts and it was all positive. I swear she just makes up drama.
*I see she’s still seems to have the same mental age as her two teenage daughters. This woman is what late 30’s early 40’s yet she swears and giggles and messes around with her daughters as if she’s the same age as them she needs to grow up and behave like their Mum not their mate.
*Oh and she’s pregnant. You’d never know from her Tiktok as she never mentions it. Seriously though it’s her fourth time being pregnant yet she’s behaving like she’s the first and only woman ever to be pregnant. Ok rant over 😄

Its the constant moaning I cant stand, she's wanted a baby for ages and all she has done it whinge and whine! you would think with it being her fourth then she would know what to expect. Maybe this was why Ben was so reluctant, because he didn't want to hear her whinging for the next nine months!

Its the constant moaning I cant stand, she's wanted a baby for ages and all she has done it whinge and whine! you would think with it being her fourth then she would know what to expect. Maybe this was why Ben was so reluctant, because he didn't want to hear her whinging for the next nine months!
I would assume it will be her last as well and I get it can be annoying, uncomfortable etc etc but just enjoy it??

Reactions: 2
He's so desperate to prove Ben loves her 😂 posted a rank video of him putting his hands down his trousers to his sweaty bollocks and then touching her stomach. Joy

• Haha
I don't think she actually wanted a baby, she wanted content for SM. So many of these "influencers" can't be bothered with the kids they already have but then go and have more just because they can. They all then act like they've never being pregnant before. It's boring. No doubt when it arrives the novelty will wear of quickly too.

He's so desperate to prove Ben loves her 😂 posted a rank video of him putting his hands down his trousers to his sweaty bollocks and then touching her stomach. Joy
Yeah and it just so happened the camera was rolling at that exact moment!! I wonder what she had to bribe him with because let's be honest, he clearly doesn't like her very much 😆

Reactions: 3
Dancing half naked in your rotten underwear smiling and eye bleeping yourself to post to strangers while pregnant is just vile and weird!!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.