NotYourBasicMama #2 You mean Americas next big screamer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah I don’t understand the “bump dates” in grotty underwear. Who exactly is asking for this? It’s like Reader’s Wives.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
In 3.... 2.... 1 she will have one given to her for free. Se as the doona she was posting on her stories and then they sent her one. Vile behaviour. Put your hand in your pocket for your own kid Hannah and Ben, lazy pair of begs.

Attachments

Reactions: 6
The way Greyson acted about a game ain't normal. That is noemal behaviour for an almost 6 year old child. He needs to be told off once in a while from his lazy parents 😫

Reactions: 1
You just know her and her brat kids are hated in school. Talk of the staff room.

It’s so forced that’s why it’s cringe. Im going to put this bleeping bacon in the bleeping air fryer. STOP.

That video of her son she should not be recording him for views. He has not consented to it and his behaviour is awful. She’s sitting there laughing. Shocking.

Reactions: 5
How dare people warn her about SIDS when there’s no evidence that sleepyhead pods are safe and they don’t meet safe sleep guidance. She’s sharing stuff to an impressionable audience, she should consider that.

Just seen her put 4 spoonfuls of sugar on her cereal. Can’t believe she’s not got gestational diabetes tbh.

Reactions: 1
Just seen her put 4 spoonfuls of sugar on her cereal. Can’t believe she’s not got gestational diabetes tbh.
Considering she’s pregnant (did you know she’s pregnant, she never mentions it) you’d think she’d be making more effort with her diet. The majority of her diet consists of saturated fats sugar and salt.

That sleep pod she bought for the baby is so dangerous there body temperature gets very high . Moses basket would of been fine instead of buying overly expensive things .

Reactions: 2
Did she actually buy it?
I'm not sure the snooze pod was £135 not sure if she got it on clear pay .
How dare people warn her about SIDS when there’s no evidence that sleepyhead pods are safe and they don’t meet safe sleep guidance. She’s sharing stuff to an impressionable audience, she should consider that.
I agree there soo dangerous baby can't regulate temperature in them and seeming as she's due in April baby will be in it during the summer so will get over hot . With how loud her house is I don't think the baby will sleep anyway will probs wanna look around .

I'm not sure the snooze pod was £135 not sure if she got it on clear pay .
I agree there soo dangerous baby can't regulate temperature in them and seeming as she's due in April baby will be in it during the summer so will get over hot . With how loud her house is I don't think the baby will sleep anyway will probs wanna look around .
They are so so dangerous! Has she bought one?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.