NotYourBasicMama #2 You mean Americas next big screamer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I blocked this head long ago! I can't stand her more prices than a 2nd hand dart board she's vile

Reactions: 4
Oh god.. my kids would honestly rather stay in the warm making Christmas treats than going to overpriced boring Christmas markets 😅 is she switching it to fit what SHE wants? 😩

Reactions: 2
Holy tit another absolute fraud on TT.
Only just stumbled across this woman.
Good grief what is this world coming to so many work shy stay at home mamas think social media is a way of earning a living. 😡

Reactions: 3
Holy tit another absolute fraud on TT.
Only just stumbled across this woman.
Good grief what is this world coming to so many work shy stay at home mamas think social media is a way of earning a living. 😡
She does work..... 1 day a month

She does work..... 1 day a month

In that case I retract my angry outburst.😍

• Haha
Apparently Harper is being tested for autism yet she still let her go out at night herself?

Did anyone notice the big welt on greysons face??? I think she he had a cold and he kept wiping at his nose!!! Jesus bleeping Christ, you would have thought she would have seen to that before it has got that sore, I dunno maybe wipe his nose for him and put some sudocreme on it. Poor little thing it just be really sore especially in this cold weather! She thinks going out and spending money on this crappy little advent thing makes her a good mum, she’s only doing it so she has content to post, the illiterate prick!

Did anyone notice the big welt on greysons face??? I think she he had a cold and he kept wiping at his nose!!! Jesus bleeping Christ, you would have thought she would have seen to that before it has got that sore, I dunno maybe wipe his nose for him and put some sudocreme on it. Poor little thing it just be really sore especially in this cold weather! She thinks going out and spending money on this crappy little advent thing makes her a good mum, she’s only doing it so she has content to post, the illiterate prick!
Just buy a £1 Cadbury advert and have done with it

Reactions: 1
Is it normal to greet your 12 year old home from a disco with “oh my god, I can see your bum in that outfit” and then laugh about it and ask if she drank alcohol?

‘People think I’m raising awful, bad mannered kids’

no Hannah it’s the content you choose to put out there,constantly moaning about the girls and their behaviour etc

guess what….if you didn’t film it….no one would see it!

‘People think I’m raising awful, bad mannered kids’

no Hannah it’s the content you choose to put out there,constantly moaning about the girls and their behaviour etc

guess what….if you didn’t film it….no one would see it!
The clip of him wiping the table too, seems like she told him to do it when she went off screen

Reactions: 6
I always feel sorry for Peyton, when Hannah isn’t embarrassing her on live Harper is being a bully towards her

I think she really needs help with them god knows why she got pregnant it's just not a nice place to bring up a baby with the shouting and arguing .

I always feel sorry for Peyton, when Hannah isn’t embarrassing her on live Harper is being a bully towards her
I’ve noticed harper is like this with them both, kinda get the impression she’s got a bit of a god complex because of americas got talent etc, being a girl diagnosed with ADHD I do see similar traits but the bottom line is it definitely comes across as though harper thinks she’s better than the others because she can shout

Reactions: 5
I’ve noticed harper is like this with them both, kinda get the impression she’s got a bit of a god complex because of americas got talent etc, being a girl diagnosed with ADHD I do see similar traits but the bottom line is it definitely comes across as though harper thinks she’s better than the others because she can shout
On a live earlier Hannah was saying that Harper has fallen out with her dad and is refusing to see him, looks as though the dad will potentially be taking them to court to see Harper. Hannah thinks this could be why Harper has been acting out a bit more than usual. She didn’t say why they’d had fell out but it seems to be something bad

On a live earlier Hannah was saying that Harper has fallen out with her dad and is refusing to see him, looks as though the dad will potentially be taking them to court to see Harper. Hannah thinks this could be why Harper has been acting out a bit more than usual. She didn’t say why they’d had fell out but it seems to be something bad
Harper has always acted like a rude brat I don't see any different in her behaviour now to before when she was seeing her dad. He was very supportive for AGT so I wonder what has happened

Do they ever turn on the lights in their house? It’s sooo dark and dingy. Must be depressing living there

Where did she say this? I’m curious and can’t find it 😂
It was a comment on one of her videos I will go and find and screenshot x

It was a comment on one of her videos I will go and find and screenshot x
Can’t seem to find it but she definitely put under a video of the first advent thing that Harper was getting tested for autism, wonder why she removed it

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.