NotYourBasicMama #2 You mean Americas next big screamer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So baby “cement” is a girl. Why’s she calling the baby that. She so wants to be that American tiktocker who calls her baby’s dumb names
She thinks she’s hilarious. I’m actually gutted it’s a girl because she’s clearly very toxic when it comes to raising girls. She’s already said she hopes it’s a boy about a thousand times. Today she said that boys are just more loving than girls and would love to have another Greyson.

Reactions: 6
I knew it was going to be a girl, Grayson is going to become even more bratty, the two older girls are going to be annoyed as duck and the baby will be a spoilt brat like all of them. Good luck hun. 😂

Also the Instagram post; having it just HER AND BEN, even the son is getting put aside for this baby now. Poor kids.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
No one gives a damn after the second kid to be honest 🥱 so no need for all the gender reveal, which pram will we buy etc rubbish

“Just going to show Greyson the clothes I got for the baby and see what his reaction is”
Ffs woman. Get a life. Why would he care??! He’s bored of this tit already - like everyone else!

“Just going to show Greyson the clothes I got for the baby and see what his reaction is”
Ffs woman. Get a life. Why would he care??! He’s bored of this tit already - like everyone else!
And he’d already seen them anyway trying to get a yogurt. I caught him saying he was trying to ask for a yogurt too… Probably couldn’t get his mothers attention because she’s too busy talking to strangers on her phone. I honestly feel for the new generation, constantly ignores by parents doing TikToks.

She’s on a live now and she *still* has crusty old eyeliner on from at least 2 days ago 🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 2
Another takeaway 😂 RIP their arteries. I genuinely think their diet is one of the worst I’ve seen.

Reactions: 2
Is that the one who packs her husband a lunch of 30 bags of crisps, 5 sacks of haribo, a microwave burger and a gingsters pie? Yeah, point taken!
Yeah 😂😂 Although she’s not done one of those videos in a while, too busy flogging toilet rolls 😂 it’s all KFC, Greggs, Kebabs, and late night munchies cause she smokes too much as well.

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Hannah reads all this and she is more concerned by people commenting about her inhaling takeaway every night than the fact two out of her three children are spoilt, ungrateful little brats and she's a tit mum. Weirdo.

I hope Peyton grows up different to how Hannah is.

• Heart
Hannah maybe put manners on your child. In your latest KFC dinner after you say bout your roast tomorrow. Greyson can be heard saying bleeping idiot. Stay classy not ur basic family!

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 4
Hannah maybe put manners on your child. In your latest KFC dinner after you say bout your roast tomorrow. Greyson can be heard saying bleeping idiot. Stay classy not ur basic family!
I was literally about to cross post about this. If my kids swore like Hannah’s do I would be mortified. In what world is it normal for a 5 year old to swear like that? 😨

• Heart
Greyson talks like a 2 year old as it is, she needs to teach him so speak properly let alone the swearing 🤮 vile humans

Tbf I've just gone and listened and pretty sure he says "such an idiot"

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.