NotYourBasicMama #2 You mean Americas next big screamer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The way they just slob about all day makes me bleeping sick. Both work 1 day a month and the rest of them they do nothing at all. Why don't they spend time with their kids and teach their 5 year old to speak properly and teach the girls some manners in there huge amounts of spare time. I might give up working and start swearing and dressing like a scruff whilst filming my boring life so I can aspire to be like that. Yuck

Reactions: 6
I use to like her till I started watching her live and hearing the way she talks to and about her kids the amount she swears gets on my nerves so much the way she moans about her kids why the hell is she haveing another one when all she does is moan

She swears on purpose, it’s not natural, she’s not been brought up like that, it’s all an act to make her look Uber cool, which she is most definitely not. She’s a big cringe.

Reactions: 5
She’s said they’re putting electrics in the “summer house” (shed) so that they can have another bedroom. Don’t you need planning permission to put a bedroom in the garden? How much do you bet they’ve not bothered to get anything like that? Building regs? Bet it’s completely shoddy like everything else.

Reactions: 4
She’s said they’re putting electrics in the “summer house” (shed) so that they can have another bedroom. Don’t you need planning permission to put a bedroom in the garden? How much do you bet they’ve not bothered to get anything like that? Building regs? Bet it’s completely shoddy like everything else.
and I bet Peyton would be put out there

Reactions: 2
I think she’s turning the shed into an office, and the current office will be a bedroom 🤷🏻‍♀️ That means one if the kids will be downstairs, which personally, I don’t like

I think she’s turning the shed into an office, and the current office will be a bedroom 🤷🏻‍♀️ That means one if the kids will be downstairs, which personally, I don’t like
Ahh well it’s slightly better than turfing her out into the garden but not much better. I don’t like the idea of having a child sleep alone on the ground floor either.

No idea why she would post the video of her going through the drive thru because it really shows how much of a horrible brat Greyson is. Why she wants another I do not know.

Reactions: 3
No idea why she would post the video of her going through the drive thru because it really shows how much of a horrible brat Greyson is. Why she wants another I do not know.
Also shows she has no regard for his safety. Even admits that’s not his usual car seat as it’s really unsuitable for him. He should be in a harnessed seat because he can’t be trusted not to mess around with the belt. At the very least he should be in a HBB. I’ve noticed before that the belt is too close to his neck as the seat isn’t suitable. A HBB would keep the belt in the right place. But she doesn’t care, all she wants is to have another baby and not look after it properly.

Also shows she has no regard for his safety. Even admits that’s not his usual car seat as it’s really unsuitable for him. He should be in a harnessed seat because he can’t be trusted not to mess around with the belt. At the very least he should be in a HBB. I’ve noticed before that the belt is too close to his neck as the seat isn’t suitable. A HBB would keep the belt in the right place. But she doesn’t care, all she wants is to have another baby and not look after it properly.
She is on live now and Greyson is screaming because he wants chocolate but to be honest I am proud of Hannah for not giving in. He's honestly such a brat.

Reactions: 4
Is she really going to report some kid to the police for smashing up her pumpkin?! 🤣

• Haha
Is she really going to report some kid to the police for smashing up her pumpkin?! 🤣
people get batshit crazy over Halloween. I followed a seemingly sensible young woman with a child who posted a video of an 8 year old taking the whole bucket of candy asking if anyone in her area recognises this kid. FFS. If anyone posted my child online like that I’d be livid. What if the kid has autism or just being a normal cheeky kids?

people get batshit crazy over Halloween. I followed a seemingly sensible young woman with a child who posted a video of an 8 year old taking the whole bucket of candy asking if anyone in her area recognises this kid. FFS. If anyone posted my child online like that I’d be livid. What if the kid has autism or just being a normal cheeky kids?
I was upset years ago when some kids smashed my pumpkins up but it didn’t cross my mind for even a moment to report it to the po po 😂 She’s deranged. Imagine thinking they have time to investigate something like that.

Just on her live: “I feel like this baby is going to make me the biggest I’ve ever been” No love, that’ll be all the 5 takeaways a week and 20000 bacon rashers a day.

Also moaning about not being allowed to film during her 12 week scan and being charged for a photo. It’s almost like the NHS has other things it needs to spend money on other than photos of your sexcrement.

Last edited:
  • Heart
So baby “cement” is a girl. Why’s she calling the baby that. She so wants to be that American tiktocker who calls her baby’s dumb names

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.