NotYourBasicMama #2 You mean Americas next big screamer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She repulses me in many ways but her video about that Eden who I know nothing about btw, is disgusting. Just swearing for the sake of swearing. She actually forces herself to do it because it’s not normal to swear like that in those kind of situations. It’s like she’s 12 trying to impress the cool kids.
She’s a total embarrassment 🙄

Reactions: 1
Oh here's Mrs I-can't-eat-because-I-will-be-sick-because-I-am-pregnant scoffing down pizza like its going out of fashion 🤮

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Oh here's Mrs I-can't-eat-because-I-will-be-sick-because-I-am-pregnant scoffing down pizza like its going out of fashion 🤮
Just like she scoffs everything else. She also looks fine, well as fine as she ever looks. It’s just made up bullshit for content.

Reactions: 2
Just seen the latest Greyson vid where he talks in YouTuber throughout. Is he being given any parenting besides being sat in front of various screens? Does anyone think they ever read with him or do bedtime stories, play games which aren’t screen based, take him into nature to explore? I don’t see them do anything with him at all.

Reactions: 4
Just seen the latest Greyson vid where he talks in YouTuber throughout. Is he being given any parenting besides being sat in front of various screens? Does anyone think they ever read with him or do bedtime stories, play games which aren’t screen based, take him into nature to explore? I don’t see them do anything with him at all.
Nah because that’s not the kind of content Hannah wants. She just wants to swear like a 12 year old over a Chinese meal.

• Heart
Nah because that’s not the kind of content Hannah wants. She just wants to swear like a 12 year old over a Chinese meal.
It really makes me cringe when I see Greyson sitting there with a screen in front of him and she’s ranting “If you don’t like me then don’t f***ing follow me!” at her phone right next to him. This is obviously something he experiences regularly so he’s going to think that this perpetually online existence where you swear at complete strangers day in and day out is perfectly normal. I wish parents like this would realise that there’s more to raising kids than simply buying them stuff and giving them food. You also have to educate them and enrich them, you can’t leave it all to their teachers and YouTube. Just tragic really that they’re having another kid who is just going to grow up like this.

Reactions: 9
Loved Greyson telling the camera he’d already seen the leggings in her latest haul.

• Haha
She’s sat in her car eating a huge breakfast bap. Good news is that she’s not feeling as sick now so she’ll be back to eating more. Not sure there’s enough bacon rashers on this planet to accommodate her 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She’s sat in her car eating a huge breakfast bap. Good news is that she’s not feeling as sick now so she’ll be back to eating more. Not sure there’s enough bacon rashers on this planet to accommodate her 😂
Great, I’ve really missed her sitting eating like a crazed, starved animal, stuffing it in as fast as she can whilst swearing when she gets a breath. Oh she’s never stopped, the stupid attention seeking twit.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
It's funny she's done a Halloween Aldi haul when loads of creators have been gifted a box from them and she hasn't

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
A desperate attempt to appear edgy and emo. They won’t claim you Hannah.

I understand when she says some people aren’t a fan of showing their affection etc but I don’t think I’ve ever seen a husband as miserable as Ben. He gives her nothing at all, how she can be happy with that I’ll never know

Reactions: 7
I understand when she says some people aren’t a fan of showing their affection etc but I don’t think I’ve ever seen a husband as miserable as Ben. He gives her nothing at all, how she can be happy with that I’ll never know
Coming home/living with THAT is enough to give anybody depression/anxiety. His face just zaps the absolute life out of me 🙄

Dull miserable cunts who think they’re both super cool and edgy 🙄 absolute twats

Have to say it’s a bit annoying seeing someone moan about the sickness and spotting. When I was pregnant with my first, I had severe HG. Was hospitalised 3-4 times over the 9 months all the while I was trying to hold down a full time job. I lived on slushies and lucozade sport. Lost a ton of weight and moaned to myself about how I didn’t think I could go the full 9 months (it was torture). I vomited from day one to delivery and for months I was throwing up pure blood. I was so unwell, I was yellow. My kidneys suffered also. I don’t know how I worked up until the week before my due date - I had a stand up job running around with no sitting. I couldn’t eat a thing without vomiting it all back up, many times I vomited on myself it got that bad. Crackers are a witch to vomit back up 🤮 I didn’t moan to people because I was lucky to have been blessed to be pregnant (I also struggled to conceive) then literally the moment the child came out the sickness lifted. I think people put too much online, whatever about informing others I don’t like that excuse, it’s just trying to get sympathy at the end of the day, which won’t make it go away or make it better. Also her wieiad video, I was shocked she actually could eat all that 😲
I'm late to this but completely agree with you. I had HG too and wouldn't wish it on my worst enemy. It lasted from 6 weeks right up until I gave birth, even during labour 🙄 there's a HUGE different between morning sickness and HG and noturbasicmama would be in for some shock if she suddenly got HG. Never known someone complain so much about a choice THEY made. 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.