NotYourBasicMama #2 You mean Americas next big screamer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Peyton has social media and follows Hannah so she will see that. How upsetting for her, she's a literal child 😔

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Deluded. So obvious she’s reading here. Show us some of these supportive messages then Hannah 🫣 and if there are any they are clearly just as warped minded as you are. Bullying a teenage girl on the internet, for not wanting another golden child sibling that her mum will belittle her towards:

Why don’t you take the post down and stop being a mega witch to your own daughter. You are branding her an ‘hole’ what goes online stays online, and you are literally making the child out to be biggest problem of your life and then wondering why she behaves the way she does. Such abusive parenting.

You’re still a bleep Hannah.
Peyton should know, that she is not a nasty child and no one should be telling her anything like that, she is important and deserves so much more better than what her ‘mum’ is doing right now. I really hope someone talks to the school. Even Peyton herself should as I have no doubt that the poor kids got self esteem issues and you know whose to blame for that Hannah? You and you’re disgusting behaviour. Vile.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 5
She remembers being an ‘absolute hole’ - she still is one! I honestly can’t believe what I’ve just read about that poor child.

I’m 18 years old and even now if my mother was to post something like that online for everyone to see id be mortified, so I can’t even imagine how Peyton feels being so young😞I think the worst part is that her friends probably follow Hannah and can see what she’s posted, it’s absolutely disgusting and I hope she’s ashamed of herself! (She obviously won’t because it’s Hannah)

Ben didn't look that bothered about the new baby no big hug or anything just a smile and a kiss on the head whilst escaping being filmed AGAIN

Not everything needs documented

Reactions: 9
Deluded. So obvious she’s reading here. Show us some of these supportive messages then Hannah 🫣 and if there are any they are clearly just as warped minded as you are. Bullying a teenage girl on the internet, for not wanting another golden child sibling that her mum will belittle her towards:

Why don’t you take the post down and stop being a mega witch to your own daughter. You are branding her an ‘hole’ what goes online stays online, and you are literally making the child out to be biggest problem of your life and then wondering why she behaves the way she does. Such abusive parenting.

You’re still a bleep Hannah.
Peyton should know, that she is not a nasty child and no one should be telling her anything like that, she is important and deserves so much more better than what her ‘mum’ is doing right now. I really hope someone talks to the school. Even Peyton herself should as I have no doubt that the poor kids got self esteem issues and you know whose to blame for that Hannah? You and you’re disgusting behaviour. Vile.
ALL OF THIS 👏👏👏

Reactions: 1
Seriously, this woman makes me so mad. Im struggling to have my first baby myself so listening to her slag off her kids constantly then moan about wanting a 4th just infuriates me!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I don't use Instagram so that's first I'm seeing of it. It's really shocked me and honestly made me feel upset. I'd be absolutely devastated if my parents wrote something like that about me for 1000's to see.

I can't imagine even sharing something about my child on Facebook like that, I only share the good and only then minimal amounts and let alone to so many people.

To say her reaction was nasty is not an adjective you use when speaking about your child! Imagine being shown that by a friend at school. Her emotions are probably all over the place anyway because of her age and all the attention being on Harper, I really feel for her. She could be going through a lot but noone would know because everyone else in the family and their going ons overshadow her :(

Reactions: 3
I only had one child but surely you would have the conversation with your kids BEFORE you start trying for another child? To prepare them for it etc so they don’t have a ‘nasty’ reaction. This speaks volumes of what a selfish dick she is, all about HER and HER husband. I remember her a few months back saying she wanted two kids to the same dad, only reason she’s gotten pregnant I think. The other two are just spare parts at this point and Harper is only popular because of the music aspect else she would be tossed aside like the oldest one, very sad.

Attachments

‘me and my husband’ that comment speaks volumes. Her kids come second to that dick Ben.

• Sad
Shes out of order for posting that your suppose to protect your children from social media not bring them hate 😓 Maybe she just feels left out

"Me and MY husband", oh yeah the husband and wife dream team who looks so in loveeee when in reality her husband looks like he'd rather be a million miles away. I had a mother like Hannah. Hated me and told me I had ruined her life as she wasn't meant to be a mother and would rather go out and live her own life as the selfish bleep she was, which she did and I choose to go live with my dad.

I am now much older and don't bother with her at all. Peyton will resent her for life, and rightly so she's vile to her. Hannah will be winging in a few years saying I don't know why my eldest doesn't speak to me, doesn't let me see my grandkids ect. Yes Hannah, because you are a horrible fuckin witch to that girl and karma will eventually come back to bit your arse babe. Now get the duck off Instagram slagging your teen daughter off to thousands of people and start acting you're age. And while you're at it maybe sort out that middle daughter of yours with the disgusting behavior and attitude she has and lay off Peyton.

Sorry for the rant guys but God she is one horrible, attention seeking witch. Can't believe she'd put that online about the girl when everyone will see it

Reactions: 8
Now she’s on saying she won’t let her teenager dictate what she does and it’s all about herself and her husband. Such a massive walking red flag, she’s doesn’t deserve the children she has, never mind anymore. I’ve never witnessed such a blatantly narcissistic mother, and it appears like she’s proud of it! 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 3
Honestly her most recent tiktok video about it has given me a blast from the past. It reminds me of my own mother who kept having kids, most of which she barely looked after but it was all me, me, me to her when I had any sort of negative reaction to her having a kid. My mother only loved the attention of being pregnant etc and it honestly sounds like Hannah is the same.

Her video is entirely about herself and she is just blaming Peyton, not even considering her feelings or anything. It even sounds like she is blaming Peyton for her lack of support when pregnant with her. It's clear Peyton is not favoured by her and I really feel for the poor girl as I know how it feels.

Reactions: 2
Never comment on these but my heart aches for Peyton. The latest video really made me upset. Saying that her life was tit when she had her daughters so she wants another go at having a baby now she’s happily married?! How about trying to heal the damage done to the kids you already have? Being the child of a narc is so damaging. It’s heartbreaking.

• Heart
If I had to force my husband to show any sort of affection online then I wouldn't be having another baby with him 🤣 he'll duck off eventually and she'll be left with making Peyton help raise her safety baby

I think everyone can understand the reasons Peyton had a negative reaction to the news but its the putting it on the internet and calling her child “nasty and hurtful” that dont sit right with me. The internet is a horrible place at the best of times and your putting your child on blast in a place where any of her friends could see.

Reactions: 2
I used to like hannah, but lately I find she is so selfish, Peyton always seems to be pushed to the side with everything. If hannah could she would have her, Ben, greyson and the new baby, she doesn't seem to want her other 2, more Peyton than harper. She said in a post before that Peyton would have to share a room with harper and then greyson and baby will share. So I'm guessing peyton has her own room atm? If thats the case I don't understand how she thinks it's fair to take her privacy away and make her share and harper is going almost a teenager and she has to share with her oldest sister. I always had to share a room and had no privacy. I hated it. I've got 2 kids and they have their own room, I would love more children with my husband but we decided against it as its not fair on my children now. I can understand Peytons hurt and anger so how does hannah not understand?

She’s had enough of slagging her daughters off she’s gone to the internet to tell the how useless their dads are. Nothing is EVER her fault is it? She can’t take any responsibility for her actions.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.