NotYourBasicMama #2 You mean Americas next big screamer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh ffs seen some of her stories

Hannah shut the duck up you are the problem you moan people message you stuff but you open yourself up to i personally dont agree with doing that because to me it should stay on here messaging someone is a step to far

That being said you are the one who did a story post about somthing happening KNOWING people WILL message you good or bad

I just dont get it dont like it get off the internet.

rant over

Reactions: 2
Exactly. Don’t put you and your kids whole lives online and then moan when all the weirdos of the day contact you like your their best pal.

Reactions: 2
Trip of a lifetime for her kids and she's in bed greeting on insta.

Hannah please don't have anymore children until you put THEM FIRST.

Get help for your issues

Reactions: 7
I can’t believe she’s acting like that on holiday in front of her poor kids. They will remember this forever, how she ruined a holiday with her moods.

What the duck is she on about? Her Instagram stories are just a rambling mess. No sense in anything she's saying at all, just attention seeking again

Reactions: 4
This whole trip has been me me me with her even harper hasnt really got a looking considering she got a massive oppertunity i havent really even heard her say how proud she is of harper they only got a once in a life time trip because of harper

hannahs either been crying about prices or moaning about aniexty i think best thing she could do is fly home and leave the rest to enjoy themselves

give it 6 months she will look back on this trip and really regret not pulling up her big girl pants and enjoying it

And while i sympaphise with mental health problems her aniexty sure did dissapear quickly considering she said stuff has to be prescribed and then she had tablets for it 🙄

ive had my fair share of depression aniexty and some days you cant push through but when you have kids you have no choice imagine all the kids looking back and just seeing their mum moaning

Reactions: 8
Once in a lifetime holiday and all she has done is bleeping whinge, I’ve never seen anything like it. There must be something in the American air as I’ve never seen her as bad as she has been. Can you imagine if she did get pregnant? She’d be confined to her bed all day moaning about sickness, the kids are annoying her etc etc.

Just utter attention seeking. No wonder the majority of her family don’t speak to her.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
I vaguely remember her making excuses about why none of them went to her wedding. That says it all for me.

Reactions: 5
It’s no wonder her family weren’t at her wedding tbh. She’s self absorbed and so selfish.

Reactions: 3
Pure attention seeking is what she’s doing and then she can’t face being told the truth about it. So sad for those poor children, such a narcissistic mother. They’ll be the ones to suffer for it.

Reactions: 4
I feel so sorry for Peyton, I feel like all of Bens photos other than group ones are Grayson or Harper. I couldn’t see her at the skate park either. Maybe she just doesn’t like being photographed but it doesn’t seem right.

Reactions: 1
I feel so sorry for Peyton, I feel like all of Bens photos other than group ones are Grayson or Harper. I couldn’t see her at the skate park either. Maybe she just doesn’t like being photographed but it doesn’t seem right.
Wasn’t there an issue ages ago that one of the girls’ dads, didn’t want them on TikTok? I’m sure it was Harper, around the time Hannah was sharing info about Harper’s sexuality?? Although it might hane been Peytons dad that was against it?

Reactions: 1
Never known a moaning arse like her. I get anxiety but come one!!! Foods too salty and greasy don’t make me laugh your shoving takeaways in your gob day after day at home. I used to really like her but now I can’t wait for her to get home so she can back to eating shite and not complaining

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.