NotYourBasicMama #2 You mean Americas next big screamer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lands back in the UK. Immediately starts whinging. It’s just constant isn’t it.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Lands back in the UK. Immediately starts whinging. It’s just constant isn’t it.
Starts whinging about what people message her. You’ve opened up your life to the world - expect it! She wants people to watch it and moan otherwise she’d ignore it. I can’t cope with these fake f***s!

Reactions: 4
She is a real bleeping drain isn't she. Drain on her kids. Drain on her husband. Drain on her followers. Drain on society.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
So stop making stories about your children not being able to sleep lol but okay you go girl try to engage that payslip 😂

Reactions: 1
Here we go guys. Gearing up to the "Sorry guys I was actually pregnant so I've had migraines, morning sickness, living in a shirt for 5+ days syndrome" don't expect anything less for the ONLY tiktoker to ever lay down and take a hot load... Oh wait 😂

Is she publicly shaming someone for having a night off lol
We all remember her drunken antics in hot tubs with her smelly friends 😂

Reactions: 4
Hannah is a massive mood hoover! Ben is insane to have either already got her prego or is planning too, she can’t look after the kids she has. She’s a miserable, greasy mess! And she does favour the other kids over Peyton. Peyton will resent you for this Hannah. She actually comes across really well, unlike brat Harper who behaves identical to her mother, minus the moaning. Shes all me me me. Lacks decorum and class. Do better Hannah & install a bleeping shower in your grotty house and wash your hair more!!

Reactions: 7
hannahs defonitly pregnant anyone else seen the mum tiktoker group making videos about a creator hiding a pregnancy?

Good for her if she is but why wouldn't she want to announce it herself? I'd hate for other people to announce it for me, especially when it's so obviously her

Reactions: 3
She's so rude for not replying to people 🙄 just say yeah or no or not tell people your business

Reactions: 1
She’ll be loving the speculation. Poor child being brought up in a TikTok world, subjected to every product going for adverts and freebies. No chance of a normal life.

Reactions: 2
treasure hunt pregnancy annoucement wtaf who do these people think they are ?

you are a nobody on tiktok hannah jesus christ you have made it clear you are trying for a baby so kinda obvious who it is from that group going on your behaiour recently that will all be blamed on pregnancy as well

So obviously her that is up the duff. I think the eldest will be pushed out now and maybe it is a good thing so she can have a normal life…does she see her dads side of family much does anyone know?
I’d love to know what goes on outside of tiktok and if the other dads approve or find her just as embarrassing 🙄🙄🙄🙄
This whole guess the pregnancy is pathetic. We all know it’s her and it’s just another attention thing to get some free baby stuff for her council house I expect.
And I’ll add that she is taking a council house off a family that needs it and brags about it. Saying she works hard and earns loads of money when there’s families waiting to be on housing lists when she can definitely afford rent prices with all of the weddings her and Ben says they have.
I’ve said before I used to like her because she was down to earth but now she has been hit with the TikTok fame train.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.