NotYourBasicMama #2 You mean Americas next big screamer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She really needs to wear a bra 😩

also, what’s this TikTok mum group thing?
Some kind of treasure hunt between the TikTok mums to guess who is pregnant and they’re all tagged in the video but Hannah is the only one trying for a baby and making it public at least

Reactions: 3
Imagine getting pregnant (which she obviously is) purely for TikTok content! 🤣😱 what a saddo

Reactions: 5
Oh what a surprise 🙄 and why not eh? They do a great job of parenting the ones they have already… 😉

also, please can anyone point me in the direction of this treasure chest video thing? I haven’t seen anything

Prepared to be bored shitless for the next 6 months if you follow her. This is going to be long haul.

Reactions: 2
It’s going to be never ending videos complaining about sickness.. Don’t think I’ve ever seen Ben actually smile other than that reveal video. Poor Peyton is going to be completely exiled now 🙈 I hope it’s a girl so she can have another annoying kid like that middle one.

Reactions: 6
She already moaning eating junk greasy food ain't gonna help you eat plain food BRAT diet head

It’s going to be never ending videos complaining about sickness.. Don’t think I’ve ever seen Ben actually smile other than that reveal video. Poor Peyton is going to be completely exiled now 🙈 I hope it’s a girl so she can have another annoying kid like that middle one.
remember when she did that video of the wedding showing ben smiling just to prove he does love her awh bless her having to feel she has to validate it to everyone i mean if i knew my husband truly loved me i wouldnt give two hoots what people online said but no she had to do a video to prove it to us

so when she was in america and somthing really bad happened is she now going to spin that as she thought it was a miscarriage because i hope not i feel like that will invalidate so many people who have actually been through it but knowing her i see it coming

So she had a tattoo when she was pregnant on her tiktok 6 August . And went a ride in California your not allowed any rides whilst pregnant even if it's slow .

What’s the treasure hunt thing I’m really intrigued? And of course she announced it the same day as molly mae did 🙄

What an absolute bleep.
I actually cannot believe how blatantly horrible she is to that child. Of course she’s not going to be happy about it, you treat her with utter distain. You get what you give when it comes to kids, that child is acting up because you treat her like an outcast already, she’s not nasty, she’s a CHILD, who deserves a hell of a lot more than what you give. A bloody budgie got a space in a family photo and she didn’t 🥲

anyone know what local authority the lumbers are under? She can’t even give the children she’s got the love and respect they deserve, let’s not forgot safeguarding have already been involved about her SCREAMING at those poor kids on lives. Again though of course Hannah isn’t the issue, are you hun?

I know you spend your time reading here 🥹 you should be bleeping ashamed of yourself. Poor Peyton always being called out on the internet. I just can’t understand this kind of behaviour.

Attachments

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 20
What an absolute bleep.
I actually cannot believe how blatantly horrible she is to that child. Of course she’s not going to be happy about it, you treat her with utter distain. You get what you give when it comes to kids, that child is acting up because you treat her like an outcast already, she’s not nasty, she’s a CHILD, who deserves a hell of a lot more than what you give. A bloody budgie got a space in a family photo and she didn’t 🥲

anyone know what local authority the lumbers are under? She can’t even give the children she’s got the love and respect they deserve, let’s not forgot safeguarding have already been involved about her SCREAMING at those poor kids on lives. Again though of course Hannah isn’t the issue, are you hun?

I know you spend your time reading here 🥹 you should be bleeping ashamed of yourself. Poor Peyton always being called out on the internet. I just can’t understand this kind of behaviour.
Why she felt like she had to share that I don’t know! Villianising her own child for what?!?

Reactions: 11
What an absolute witch…she knows the reaction from her minions will not be in support of peytons feelings, as a mother I would never reveal
My child’s negative feelings towards anything, calling her actions nasty 😮

Reactions: 7
I’d have probably been fuming at Peytons age tbh. My parents got divorced when I was 16 and I was so worried I’d end up with more siblings and I’d end up on the hook for helping look after them.

I can’t believe she would share that publicly online. What a vile woman never mind mother. No wonder Payton hates her. Peyton probably knows she’ll be left to look after it and run about after Hannah all day. She should go to her dads if that’s feasible.

Reactions: 6
I can’t believe she would share that publicly online. What a vile woman never mind mother. No wonder Payton hates her. Peyton probably knows she’ll be left to look after it and run about after Hannah all day. She should go to her dads if that’s feasible.
Peyton is old enough now to see that she put that online too and all her friends wil see it!

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.