Notsosmugnow

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I must admit - it feels a bit ‘off’ that someone who knows her in real life and is perhaps friends with her is posting so regularly.
Meh. Human nature, innit.

There isn’t a person alive who hasn’t slagged off a friend to another friend or partner before. Any one who says they haven’t is either a saint or a liar. Even the local vicars wife had spoken to me about some of the nice old ladies at the church in exasperated tones before.

Finding a thread about someone you know and commenting on it is fair game.

If Cat doesn’t like being spoken about publicly, she can chose another way to make money than to put her life out into public for all to comment on. You can’t have it both ways.

And if it’s true that she’s not stopped drinking/was never actually an addict anyway/does not have adhd then she deserves to be spoken about in harsh terms. Because that does a disservice to people who are actually struggling and it’s beyond vile to pretend.

But at the end of the day, no one can actually know.

I could come on here and say I am Cats best mate. Or her sister. Or her next door neighbour. I could say anything I like about her and how would you prove it wasn’t true?

We don’t know who anyone is on an anonymous site - even the influencers on here, slagging off their own friends or posting on their own threads.

Everything has to be taken with a pinch of salt - including what the influencer themselves say.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
It was mid 20s in Harrow today so your poor dog probably didn’t want to be dragged on a dog walk. Tiny sausage legs being dragged out. She’s bashing people who call out dog owners for walking them in the heat, whilst walking hers in the heat.

• Sad
Reactions: 3
God, she's very Brass Eye when she does these 'clapback' reels. Maybe she's a parody after all. Who knows? #proudfemenist

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Saint Cat is slagging off people on Instagram AGAIN but can't take it when she is being put back in her place on Instagram or Tattle?!?🤷🤦🤷🤦 Maybe don't put your whole life on SM then Cat?!? 🤣🤣 Nice to see that you put your daughters into various camps today so you could get your nails done AGAIN 🤦🤦🤦 Maybe do something about your 👀👜 instead of your nails as you clearly don't look like someone who has just come back from an overpriced staycation...🤣🤣🤣

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Her parents had a great time by the sound of it!
🤣🤣🤣 Imagine paying a grand (just for the house) to have an uncomfortable week of sleep and not been able to access the beach very easily...They would have been better off camping 🤣🤣🤣

🤣🤣🤣 Imagine paying a grand (just for the house) to have an uncomfortable week of sleep and not been able to access the beach very easily...They would have been better off camping 🤣🤣🤣
Her mum isn’t well. I get it, my dad has vascular dementia.

I wish I could take him somewhere with my husband and children. It would do him the world of good. If I did, I would be making sure he was comfortable and had easy access to the beach etc.

So that was piss poor planing. But never mind, Cat had wanted to stay there for ages, so sod putting anyone else first.

Reactions: 6
Her mum isn’t well. I get it, my dad has vascular dementia.

I wish I could take him somewhere with my husband and children. It would do him the world of good. If I did, I would be making sure he was comfortable and had easy access to the beach etc.

So that was piss poor planing. But never mind, Cat had wanted to stay there for ages, so sod putting anyone else first.
I know her mum isn't well but clearly this holiday was all about Cat as she wanted to stay there for ages (5years?!) and could get all the solo walks she wanted on the beach for a week 🤦🤦🤦 This was all for Cat: me, myself and I, who couldn't even be bothered to check if that place was suitable for her parents, it says a lot more about her...

Hope you, your husband, children and dad get to go on a nice and relaxing holiday very soon!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Considering her parents health, if it was me, I would of put them in the main bedroom & I would of slept in the bunk beds.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Starting the day plastering one of her daughters on Instagram ✔

IMG_20220809_103608.jpg

I guess while reading you don't have to interact with your daughter (probably why this is your fav part of the day, zero parenting for you to do 🤦🤦🤦) and that give you more time to yourself Cat (👀👋😂) as it is the only thing you like...

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Starting the day plastering one of her daughter on Instagram ✔

View attachment 1484429
I guess while reading you don't have to interact with your daughter (probably why this is your fav part of the day, zero parenting for you to do 🤦🤦🤦) and that give you more time to yourself Cat (👀👋😂) as it is the only thing you like...
I thought this exact same thing.Always her favourite when she’s not having to actually talk to them or actually do anything. I can’t believe she isn’t ashamed to post these things.

I thought this exact same thing.Always her favourite when she’s not having to actually talk to them or actually do anything. I can’t believe she isn’t ashamed to post these things.
No wonder why her daughters seem to be telling her this a lot...
IMG_20220809_115255.jpg

IMG_20220809_115322.jpg

IMG_20220809_115339.jpg

IMG_20220809_115407.jpg

Reactions: 1
I'm confused. What part of the sobriety is she faking?, has she exaggerated the alcoholism or is she lying about having stopped?

Reactions: 2
How can someone be that devious and manipulative to pretend to be an alcoholic?

She hasn’t mentioned it once then kept schtum, she has done lives, talked about attending meetings.

She would have to be stark bollock mad to pretend , surely Jimmy would be dead against this deception?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.