Notsosmugnow

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s pretending to be an alcoholic on her IG page, surely not?

I was a cynic when she first disclosed it but I felt bad for doubting her , thinking no way would someone use alcoholism to ‘benefit’ them.

Reactions: 4
How much does she drink?
Still enough not to be part of the sobriety community she is so desperately trying to pretends she belongs to for content on Instagram 😂😂😂

She’s pretending to be an alcoholic on her IG page, surely not?

I was a cynic when she first disclosed it but I felt bad for doubting her , thinking no way would someone use alcoholism to ‘benefit’ them.
Yes sadly cat is faking her alcoholism only for content on Instagram...How small, twisted and an inconsiderate thing to do to real addicts?!??

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Still enough not to be part of the sobriety community she is so desperately trying to pretends she belongs to for content on Instagram 😂😂😂
What about her family and friends, what do they think about her deceit?

Reactions: 1
Because I know her 😉😂
Ha!

Are you a friend friend or a work friend? I totally understand if you don’t want to say by the way! I wouldn’t want to make it easier for her to flush you out. Must drive her bonkers.

I was just wondering if she was different around “work” acquaintances.

So if she’s still drinking, how does she justify the whole sober instagram thing then, does everyone know it’s a sham? I’d love to know how that one works!

Reactions: 2
If she was faking it the AA community would spot it straight away😨 she couldn't drink infront of anyone who knows her if dhe is faking being in recovery, how crazy is her life

Reactions: 1
Wow she is blatantly copying mama still got it with the skits she’s doing!!! The little hands and husband in a baseball cap are literally Louise boyces trademark! She’s so embarrassing and desperate. Louise got some exposure today on tv for her funny videos… then cat 5 hours later blatantly copying them almost identically 🙄 bore off cat, you fake alcoholic has been!

• Wow
Reactions: 7
I did see her doing the child imitation thing and thought she was nicking Louise’s gimmick. She hasn’t got Louise’s gift for humour and it just seems too try hard.

Reactions: 9
What about her family and friends, what do they think about her deceit?
It is sad but except for the fake insta huns friendships she bragges on about she doesn't really have any other friends IRL and as for her family her parents don't follow her on Instagram (yet anyway 😂 she might set up one for her mum just like MP did once upon a time...😂) She hasn't mentioned her sister Samantha for a while either so not too sure what's going on there...She has also stop bragging about Reagan, her BFF from the States, probably ditched her too when she ditched the podcast she was doing with Reagan because she thought she was becoming too busy/famous for it 🤣🤣🤣

Ha!

Are you a friend friend or a work friend? I totally understand if you don’t want to say by the way! I wouldn’t want to make it easier for her to flush you out. Must drive her bonkers.

I was just wondering if she was different around “work” acquaintances.

So if she’s still drinking, how does she justify the whole sober instagram thing then, does everyone know it’s a sham? I’d love to know how that one works!
Sorry. Hope you understand but I can't say much more on how I know Cat as she is definitely reading this thread 👀👋 Hi Cat 🤣🤣🤣 But one thing is certain is she is definitely faking her sobriety for content...The like of MP, Bonnie, Style me Sunday (just to name a few) know it is a sham...

Wow she is blatantly copying mama still got it with the skits she’s doing!!! The little hands and husband in a baseball cap are literally Louise boyces trademark! She’s so embarrassing and desperate. Louise got some exposure today on tv for her funny videos… then cat 5 hours later blatantly copying them almost identically 🙄 bore off cat, you fake alcoholic has been!
I salute you for seeing clear in her fake personality and fake alcoholism 👏👏👏 I guess Louise and her are no longer BFF so she can just steal her ideas and content right? 🤷🤦🤣🤣

Last edited:
Sorry. Hope you understand but I can't say much more on how I know Cat as she is definitely reading this thread 👀👋 Hi Cat 🤣🤣🤣 But one thing is certain is she is definitely faking her sobriety for content...The like of MP, Bonnie, Style me Sunday (just to name a few) know it is a sham...

Oh don’t worry, I totally understand, wouldn’t want you to out yourself and open up a world of
tit for yourself!

They really are a bunch of sad wankers.

Reactions: 4
After such positive feedback from Cat about the beach house she stayed at you too will be booking a stay there in the blink of an eye right?! Slagging them off followed by a book now link 🤦🤷🤦 And it is a bargain after all at 2k+ a week 🤣🤣🤣
IMG_20220807_233309.jpg

IMG_20220807_233328.jpg

Someone not too long ago on this thread said that Cat hasn't been mentioning Peloton for a while well well well Cat is clearly listening 😂😂😂 Not tagging the brand properly though...Is she not getting anymore free clothes from them at the moment to flog to her "followers"?! 🤷😂
IMG_20220807_233346.jpg

Who use your middle finger to tape on a screen seriously?! 😂😂😂
IMG_20220807_233404.jpg

🤦🤷🤦🤷🤦

She should have written in the guest book about what was missing. The owners are meant to learn off entries there. You pay over two grand and you basically need to take a bunch of kitchen items with you. You shouldn’t have to take this kinda stuff with you but I do know a lot of places tend to slack like this too. It’s usually because they haven’t thought of it - or are tight. Owners should live in their own properties for a week to tell what’s needed. The owners should be told things in guest book rather on a social media story I think. Give them the benefit of the doubt at least the first time.

Reactions: 8
So was it fantastic or tit then, Cat? 😂

Over two grand and you have to take your own tea towels and kitchen cleaner.

No thanks. Bet the owner is thrilled.

In fact, the only positive thing she has to say is that she got to go off on her own a lot and not be around her family.

why doesn’t she just go away for a week alone?

Little hint Cat, for when you read this - you wouldn’t even have to tell instagram! It’s not obligatory to post your whole life. You could just duck off for a week alone, not post about it, and no one would care or even notice you had gone.

Last edited:
  • Haha
After all her time alone during her week off in West Wittering, Cat basically a SAHM ( when you see the poor quality of what she delivers on SM you can't call what she does work 🤦😂) is now bragging that from today both her kids will be shipped to various camps...Mother of the year award incoming for you Cat (not!)🤣
IMG_20220808_110600.jpg

IMG_20220808_110615.jpg

Yes Cat you still have to feed your kids! Your are one of the privileged ones that can still feed them without having to worry about the price of food/inflation so be grateful for once in your life and stop whinging that you have to feel two stupid bento boxes for your kids!!!🤦🤦🤦 Maybe try to put less processed and sugar in them though 🤷🤦🤷

Reactions: 5
Surprised she can manage what looks like a share size bag of crisps while on adhd meds 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I must admit - it feels a bit ‘off’ that someone who knows her in real life and is perhaps friends with her is posting so regularly.

• Haha
I must admit - it feels a bit ‘off’ that someone who knows her in real life and is perhaps friends with her is posting so regularly.
I must admit - it feels a bit 'off' that someone who isn't an alcoholic or haven't got ADHD (yes Cat I am talking about you 👀👋) is posting so regularly pretending on having both just to create content on her SM...

Also @upyernelly/Cat nobody is asking you to read this thread so 👋👋👋🤣

Reactions: 6
I must admit - it feels a bit 'off' that someone who isn't an alcoholic or haven't got ADHD (yes Cat I am talking about you 👀👋) is posting so regularly pretending on having both just to create content on her SM...

Also @upyernelly/Cat nobody is asking you to read this thread so 👋👋👋🤣
I will continue to read and comment freely just like everyone else.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.