Notsosmugnow

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m just reflecting on her name… it suggests she was once MORE smug than she is currently? That’s almost impressive if it wasn’t massively irritating…

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Oh hang on she might of put them in the other single beds, but still
Like someone else said, surely you would give them the main room so that they were more comfortable?

Everyone I know would offer (insist) their parents had the best and most comfortable room if they had medical problems!

Reactions: 9
Like someone else said, surely you would give them the main room so that they were more comfortable?

Everyone I know would offer (insist) their parents had the best and most comfortable room if they had medical problems!
Even though (luckily) my parents have no medical problems, I would give them the most comfortable room anyway.

Reactions: 9
I know what I know about Cat pretending to be sober and the truth will eventually come out...Remember that woman in Australia who made millions and pretended for years to have a cancer she didn't have?!...Yes there is sick people out there with mental health issues and Cat has spoken about her mental health issues before and she is definitely not lying about that! Cat has mental health issues no doubt about that! However Cat is definitely lying/faking her sobriety for content and the truth will eventually come out...

Where are the smug celebratory pictures of her with her 5 months and 6 months chips if she has been sober for 200+ days as she says? 🤷🤷🤷

Why doesn't she start ALL her content where she talks about alcohol with "Hi I am Cat, I am an alcoholic" like she said she would do to protect other addicts? (Because she is as fake as it gets and can't give two flying 🦆🦆 about anyone else having a real disease and being triggered by her fake content). She is completely ok however at mentioning an alcoholic brand and waving a bottle of booze with no TW to all her followers in her stories because a PR company sent it to her a few days ago and she thought it was insensitive but her doing so was completely fine?! 🤯🤯

Her sobriety highlight is mostly stories of her walking/talking nonsense to her dog and calling out other people who are saying her sobriety is fake (because it is)...🤦🤦🤦

Reactions: 4
I know what I know about Cat pretending to be sober and the truth will eventually come out...Remember that woman in Australia who made millions and pretended for years to have a cancer she didn't have?!...Yes there is sick people out there with mental health issues and Cat has spoken about her mental health issues before and she is definitely not lying about that! Cat has mental health issues no doubt about that! However Cat is definitely lying/faking her sobriety for content and the truth will eventually come out...

Where are the smug celebratory pictures of her with her 5 months and 6 months chips if she has been sober for 200+ days as she says? 🤷🤷🤷

Why doesn't she start ALL her content where she talks about alcohol with "Hi I am Cat, I am an alcoholic" like she said she would do to protect other addicts? (Because she is as fake as it gets and can't give two flying 🦆🦆 about anyone else having a real disease and being triggered by her fake content). She is completely ok however at mentioning an alcoholic brand and waving a bottle of booze with no TW to all her followers in her stories because a PR company sent it to her a few days ago and she thought it was insensitive but her doing so was completely fine?! 🤯🤯

Her sobriety highlight is mostly stories of her walking/talking nonsense to her dog and calling out other people who are saying her sobriety is fake (because it is)...🤦🤦🤦
That’s just sick. So many women (and men, but she’s an account that mainly women would follow), struggle with alcoholism. Many who are mothers, some desperate to change for their children.

To lie about something like that is just evil.

Reactions: 3

That's a really good point about the chips! I never even thought about the fact she's never shared them, usually people in recovery are proud about sharing things like that!
Can't believe she would sink low enough to lie about something as serious as alcoholism, then again, I wouldn't put anything past these instamummies 🙄

That's a really good point about the chips! I never even thought about the fact she's never shared them, usually people in recovery are proud about sharing things like that!
Can't believe she would sink low enough to lie about something as serious as alcoholism, then again, I wouldn't put anything past these instamummies 🙄
Maybe we’ll get some lame excuse tomorrow.

That some people may find it “triggering” or other bollocks.

Maybe we’ll get some lame excuse tomorrow.

That some people may find it “triggering” or other bollocks.
She made and posted a reel for her 3 months chip back in march and posted smug pictures with her 4 months chip back in April but nothing since...You would think she would be smug and proud to share her 5 and 6 months chips too if she had them? But again don't be fooled it is not because you see the pictures with the chips that it means Cat as completely stop drinking alcohol...She is a liar 🤥🤥🤥

Last edited:
I wonder why Cat has revealed so much of herself to promote a clothes brand? I also wonder what her husband thinks of her being once again smug half naked for content on Instagram?! 🤦🤦🤷🤷🤦🤦
IMG_20220809_214352.jpg

IMG_20220809_223433.jpg

IMG_20220809_223511.jpg

IMG_20220809_223537.jpg

IMG_20220809_223601.jpg

IMG_20220809_223623.jpg

• Wow
Reactions: 8
I really don't get how such a well known brand would accept that kind of poor advertising from an Instahun...I bet you this paid partnership won't be up for very long...

Sorry for your eyes @KeriRhys but I had to share the pain 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.