Notsosmugnow

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
First the vow renewal and now the thirst trap ad. Maybe Jimmy's playing away. Mmmmmm, are you Jimmy's side piece? 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 8
oh, see through pants. How modern, as my nan would have said. Disparagingly (which actually meant, “how common”).

😂

ETA - ok so I watched it after I posted. I thought it was an ad for see though underwear. It’s not.

She’s trying to be style me sunday, flashing her bits everywhere isn’t she?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
What the actual duck is she wearing?!
Who even wears that under normal clothing?!

And for it be so see through 😱😱😱😱😱

She has some serious problems

Reactions: 6
Cat has clearly lost herself, going through a middle life crisis/not coping with the fact that she turned 40 last year or something...But she has clearly lost herself since hitting 40 with so much fake tan, the extended blonde hair and extended fake nails, the fake friendships, the fake sobriety, she looks more and more like an old retired playboy playmate to be honest...That last reel is just a really good exemple of what I mean and how low she has really gone...

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
OT but those clothes she's advertising look utter tit.
It was nothing that Cat did not already have in her wardrobe really...black trousers? BW strippy t-shirt? A white t-shirt? Basic black sandals?? Maybe that ugly checked jacket was something different/new for Cat to wear but really nothing exciting that would make you want to be showcasing your 🐫 to whole internet 🤦🤷🤦😂

Reactions: 4
Forgot to take her meds yesterday but at least remembered to tell Instagram. Let's pray Cat didn't miss an important hair or nail apt 🙏

• Haha
Reactions: 10
The latest post is insufferable- how will I manage to pack for my beach holiday in Sweden in 8 days <swoon>….. Tone deaf.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She is really happy to share where she is going on holiday this time around unlike last time when she thought someone would gate crash her wedding vows renewal 🤦🤦🤦 Nobody cares Cat NOBODY 🤣🤣🤣
IMG_20220810_125320.jpg

Told you try hard Cat was comparing herself to Rochelle...Tagging the poor Rochelle in her stories now what for?! Cat so want to be a celebrity...Probably trying to be BFF with her next after she is done with MP🤦🤦🤦What a joke she is seriously 🤣🤣🤣

Cat 👀👋 If you put your phone down you will manage to get 💩 done this week for your "work" before going on holiday... Especially as you have ditched your kids to clubs this week so you have no excuse... Except maybe your laziness?! 🤷🤦🤣🤣

Reactions: 2
Pinching MamaStillGotit’s signature small child thing, poor form Cat! She doesn’t have the comic timing or charisma of Louise .

She seems a little desperate and lacks originality.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Pinching MamaStillGotit’s signature small child thing, poor form Cat! She doesn’t have the comic timing or charisma of Louise .

She seems a little desperate and lacks originality.
Cat has stolen that from Louise for a little while now and so does have Kelly from kids and the commute also from Bonnie's gang...🤦🤦🤣🤣

How much more mileage is she going to get out of hating the summer holidays?

We get it Cat. Some people hate the summer holidays for various reasons (although you’ve either been on holiday with other people watching them while you have alone time, or they have been at a camp, your “job” is dressing up or talking tit on podcasts and doesn’t exactly seem taxing so actually, what are you moaning about?)

I really like the summer holidays - there, I said it 🙄

My eldest is 20 and my youngest a baby, kids in the middle so I’ve been doing it a looooong time. And you aren’t the first to go on and on and ON about how much you hate it or to try and shame people like me who love it and who quite enjoy having young children at home all the time and try and make us feel like there is something wrong with us for that. I’ve heard it all over the years and it’s quite boring.

We all feel differently, but please, shut up about it now. I know you think other women will see your posts and think “wow! amazing! she’s helped me so much!” but you are one of thousands moaning about the summer holidays and the people commenting on your posts are just blowing smoke up your arse.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Why do all these insta mums post, what I feel, are inappropriate images of themselves? I'm not really here for seeing their naked bodies. Why does Cat think I want to see her in that body suit? Why would any of us want to see her vulva? I've never in my life thought, "oh, I know what my friends, family and colleagues want to see, me in my altogether". I don't class myself as a prude, I'm fine with the human body being exposed in the right context, such as scenes in a film, topless on a beach etc... but I don't think insta is an appropriate place for it, not when you're following for their 'mum' or 'matey' content. It's not bleeping only fans Cat, put your bits away!

Reactions: 11
Why do all these insta mums post, what I feel, are inappropriate images of themselves? I'm not really here for seeing their naked bodies. Why does Cat think I want to see her in that body suit? Why would any of us want to see her vulva? I've never in my life thought, "oh, I know what my friends, family and colleagues want to see, me in my altogether". I don't class myself as a prude, I'm fine with the human body being exposed in the right context, such as scenes in a film, topless on a beach etc... but I don't think insta is an appropriate place for it, not when you're following for their 'mum' or 'matey' content. It's not bleeping only fans Cat, put your bits away!
Because they are all just massive attention seekers or the wouldn’t be putting their lives on line at all.

It’s like it just spirals and you lose sight of what is appropriate and all you care about is how many people will see it, share it, who it will get you noticed by.

Trying to be a successful influencer is like having a form of mental illness, and I don’t say that lightly or mean it to be offensive. It takes over your whole life and the way you think. Every thought is about content and who it will reach/where it will get you.

People like cat can’t even go for a bloody walk without posting some inane drivel which they think is the most important thing on earth to say at that moment in time.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.