Notsosmugnow

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m guessing you know her …
I might well do...but if I didn't she post her whole life on Instagram so it would not take that much to work things out.

Also she winged about being "trolled" on Tattle but how does she call the many many (boring) reels she has done where she is reposting (to her many fake bought followers ) Tik Tok videos without the consent from the people featuring on and "creating" these videos where she is supposedly correcting them on their mysoginistic POV and what not...Ahhhh the irony of the troll who doesn't like/want to be trolled...She thinks she is clever but she clearly ain't.

👋 Cat if you are reading 🤣

Reactions: 4
Yes, she has shared stories of her parents, who she comments about being posh and speaking with a posh accent. She’s definitely had a privileged upbringing. And she was a private school teacher at Highgate school. It baffles me how these huns sleep at night after all the over sharing to strangers.

If you knew her you would know that she "worked" in the music industry too and that her parents are well posh. She is posh. Probably played the teacher card in the past to be more relatable to her followers as some others have done on Instagram. As for her husband (which by the way I didn't mention earlier as I couldn't care less of who he is) I didn't say he was upper class. He is definitely not that important as she tries to make it out, as he could't even get her tickets to the Party at the Palace on Saturday while her ex BFF Mama Still Got It got in 🤣 So Smug Now was livid about it 🤣
I think her dad is posh but her mum isn't, her mum's got a broad Yorkshire accent, she shared a story of her speaking a while ago

Does she live in London? Anyone know if she’s north, south etc?
Yes she does live in London, in Harrow. But watch this space she will probably be moving to the seaside soon for a massive #reno project like the rest of them 🤣

Pretty sure she’s disclosed she’s in Bromley or there about. Although I might be mixing her up with another insta hun. .
Alison Perry lives in Bromley. So Smug Now doesn't (yet anyway) 🤣

• Haha
A lot of "great" content again today from So Smug Now 🤣 She is been really quite this evening...She must be parenting "solo" again. Will she have enough time in her hands to walk the dog, exercice, journal, curl her fake hair, go to imaginery AA meetings and complain about her kids? Only time will tell 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
A lot of "great" content again today from So Smug Now 🤣 She is been really quite this evening...She must be parenting "solo" again. Will she have enough time in her hands to walk the dog, exercice, journal, curl her fake hair, go to imaginery AA meetings and complain about her kids? Only time will tell 🤣
Are the AA meetings imaginary?

I'm a lil jealous of these newly discovered ADHD instamums who have managed to complete uni, start careers, maintain a credit rating above 500, drive cars and have kids who are unaffected. How the other half live 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I'm a lil jealous of these newly discovered ADHD instamums who have managed to complete uni, start careers, maintain a credit rating above 500, drive cars and have kids who are unaffected. How the other half live 😭
You mean start one career instead of 15?! Don’t forget have an immaculate house which they’re happy to show the world!

😤

Reactions: 3
Are the AA meetings imaginary?
Not so long ago she was clearly bragging about going to many meetings a day, like two or three (or more?) a day, online and in face to face ones...I mean c'mon how many meetings a day does she actually needs?!? Sure she was/is just using them as an (another) excuse to get out of the house and not have to look after her daughters 🤣

Could she be more like the new MoD if she tried seriously? 🤣

Owning a sausage dog ✔
Wearing free Sweety Betty leggings ✔ Going to an event with (her new BFF?) CT ✔ Nose ring✔
Wearing gifted made in China overpriced sunglasses from DressLikeAMum✔
Lying for the Gram✔
Coming back from her insta fame back to being a nobody check incoming 🤣

PS) Cat no one needed to see your 🐫 toe even in expensive leggings (#gifted) 🤣
And cut the drama story as you know very well that you were in the same room as Helen Thorn at least for your new BFF aka Mother Pukka's 40th fancy birthday party at the Ned in London last June (and so was I?!)...What a joke 🤣

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Not so long ago she was clearly bragging about going to many meetings a day, like two or three (or more?) a day, online and in face to face ones...I mean c'mon how many meetings a day does she actually needs?!? Sure she was/is just using them as an (another) excuse to get out of the house and not have to look after her daughters 🤣

Could she be more like the new MoD if she tried seriously? 🤣

Owning a sausage dog ✔
Wearing free Sweety Betty leggings ✔ Going to an event with (her new BFF?) CT ✔ Nose ring✔
Wearing gifted made in China overpriced sunglasses from DressLikeAMum✔
Lying for the Gram✔
Coming back from her insta fame back to being a nobody check incoming 🤣

PS) Cat no one needed to see your 🐫 toe even in expensive leggings (#gifted) 🤣
And cut the drama story as you know very well that you were in the same room as Helen Thorn at least for your new BFF aka Mother Pukka's 40th fancy birthday party at the Ned in London last June (and so was I?!)...What a joke 🤣
She would LOVE to be the new MoD, but she never will be. Regardless of Clemmies comments on here, she had the niche of being a midwife and she seemed almost effortless and funny with her content in the early days, and she had 700k followers. So smug is a try hard, unfunny and her niche is being an alcoholic with adhd.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Back at Frame today for Style Me Sunday's (weird, boring and not so Instagram worthy) "book" launch event today. Trying very hard to be friend with Dress Like A Mum while over cuddling her BFF Mother Pukka (squeezing her as long as she will be able to squeeze followers out of her)...Also Cat you have been in the same room as Helen Thorn two days in a row how incredible?! 🤣

I can't wait to experience first hand on how boring your "book" launch event will be too 🤣

• Haha
Back at Frame today for Style Me Sunday's (weird, boring and not so Instagram worthy) "book" launch event today. Trying very hard to be friend with Dress Like A Mum while over cuddling her BFF Mother Pukka (squeezing her as long as she will be able to squeeze followers out of her)...Also Cat you have been in the same room as Helen Thorn two days in a row how incredible?! 🤣

I can't wait to experience first hand on how boring your "book" launch event will be too 🤣
You're the successful sister Cat's ever so slightly jealous of, aren't you?! 🤣

She would LOVE to be the new MoD, but she never will be. Regardless of Clemmies comments on here, she had the niche of being a midwife and she seemed almost effortless and funny with her content in the early days, and she had 700k followers. So smug is a try hard, unfunny and her niche is being an alcoholic with adhd.
She's rebranded herself so many times, but 'In Defence of MoD with Pop Socks' is still my favourite Cat. 'Stab Vest' Cat is a close second....

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
You're the successful sister Cat's ever so slightly jealous of, aren't you?! 🤣
I might well be 🤣 except that if I was I would not be giving Cat my expensive handbags and clothes, I would make her pay for them or give them to charities instead.

To be honest Cat has been trying soooooo hard to access her Instagram "celebrity" status that it is about time that someone shared a bit more of the true Cat 👀👋Hello Cat if you are reading...From "divorcing" her "work wife" from Hustle and Fox to doing stories about her new "wife" Mother Pukka's radio show that she can't even be bothered to listen to herself, (what a fake great mate she is 🤣) she just knows that she will get exposure as Mother Pukka will reshare her stories...She is like an actrice trying to be a somebody and just fake dating a slightly more famous than her actor to get the press talking about her 🤣

On a side note, luckily for So Smug Now she had that paid partnership with that pharmacy so she can get a discount code from them for all her "mental health issues" pills (that she keeps forgetting to take but still make her sweat at night) as well as her new ADHD treatment 🤣

Reactions: 5
What a dull book launch this is going to be🤣 Probably a good reflection of the "book" itself...Nevermind about the train strike, people aka her fake friends from Instagram will still find other excuses not to turn up to the event regardless of her moving the date by a week...She knows this and it is why she is opening the event to "the public" and giving away free tickets. "Trolls" from Tattle grab yours and have fun 🤣 Strong chance for a "comedy" act from the scummy mummies too during that event as she is so predictable and if it was good enough for MP 40's birthday party then it will be good enough for her 🤣

We get it Cat the husband of yours that you nearly divorced (for Instagram) is a musician and you can watch him on TV woohoo good for you...Especially as he doesn't seems to be able to get you access to the gigs he does like the Party at the Palace one last week but your ex BFF MSGI got in...Oh the irony of the "influencer" who can't even get to influence her own husband 🤣

Can't even promise that she will not be doing the live with Sober Dave today at 9pm from her bed? How lazy is she seriously?! Cat you are 40 not 80...Show a little repsect to the people who actually bother inviting you to do a live with them especially after you forgot a few lives in the past few weeks already...

We get it Cat your husband is going to work today leaving you parenting solo...Some mothers are real single parents and don't get gifted activities for their kids left right and center and might even be struggling to provide food for their kids at the moment...So maybe you need to start being more grateful with your life? Maybe start journaling again? Don't forget to share your amazing quotes with us (not) as the journaling guru that you think you are (not) 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Her husband is home for a day and they can't even do something the four of them together?! What a strange couple seriously 😂

No wonder she has put on weight recently if she eats massive chocolate bars everyday... Seriously it isn't rocket science Cat 😂

The other things she has in common with MOD are a husband who's had a vasectomy ✔ Dodgy taste for interior/exterior decorating ✔ Getting gifted tit load of crappy things she doesn't need ✔ (she has to have a lockbox somewhere in London while FOD had to go the tip weekly before MOD became a nobody again) 😂

From what I have witnessed, Cat has been to at least two events this week with her new BFF MP (the launch event of Style Me Sunday's book and the screening of Light Year today) but weirdly enough hasn't felt like over sharing about them meeting those times around...Someone has definitely been reading here 👀👋😂
Don't go so heavy on the Beauty Pie products Cat as they make you look soooo shinny, unless of course if your aim is to look like a disco ball?! 😂

Her next new BFF will probably be Giovanna Fletcher (with 2M followers) as her husband
Tom and the kids were at the screening too today...😂

MP says she doesn't want her kids to be on internet but are clearly recognisable on the Concorde Media Instagram page? MP reposted that same picture in her stories hidding her daughters faces while they are on full show on the Concorde Media Instagram page what a joke these instamums are 🤯😂

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.