Notsosmugnow

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did you say you knew her personally? I agree she’s a bit of a twit. But you seem to really dislike her, don’t you 🤣💁 it getting a bit much. or are you actually Cat trying to create content like MoD 💁. I’ve seen it all over the years on this site.
Careful now or you'll be accused too ! Despite the fact we are both VIP members and @Mmmmmm has only just appeared on this thread that we've been on for ages!

Reactions: 4
Careful now or you'll be accused too ! Despite the fact we are both VIP members and @Mmmmmm has only just appeared on this thread that we've been on for ages!
Wahoo VIP member? I am sooo impressed NOT! VIP on Tattle is far from being VIP at The IVY 🤣🤣🤣 Great job you have been on that thread a while posting only fangirling comments about cat while slagging off mama stills got it on another one and posting on true crime threads...And if you don't like the true facts I am typing on this thread then don't read them 👋👋👋

Did you say you knew her personally? I agree she’s a bit of a twit. But you seem to really dislike her, don’t you 🤣💁 it getting a bit much. or are you actually Cat trying to create content like MoD 💁. I’ve seen it all over the years on this site.
I have already answer that question in this thread!...If you are so inclined actually read my posts before getting on your high horse...

And cat on the gram isn't much??? Playing the alcoholic and someone with ADHD just to get clicks and views is sick...She has no repsect whatsoever for people who are actually living with these illnesses and is so blinded by all her privileges while moaning about her poor daughters on internet on a daily basis...She is definitely playing in the same category as MoD was at the end, anything will do for the gram type mentality.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Wahoo VIP member? I am sooo impressed NOT! VIP on Tattle is far from being VIP at The IVY 🤣🤣🤣 Great job you have been on that thread a while posting only fangirling comments about cat while slagging off mama stills got it on another one and posting on true crime threads...And if you don't like the true facts I am typing on this thread then don't read them 👋👋👋
I thought you were mama's still got it before you posted this comment, now I'm certain you are 😂😂

• Haha
🤣 I’m thinking it’s Jimmy posting 🤣 the long suffering husband. .
VIP simply means we have been posting for a long time in this forum, and if you had been here longer than 5 minutes you'd have seen we have not posted any fan girl comments about Cat.

Reactions: 2
She's just such a dreary bleep isn't she? Is everything now blamed on her self-diagnosed adhd?

• Haha
She's just such a dreary bleep isn't she? Is everything now blamed on her self-diagnosed adhd?
😂😂😂
Yes ADHD made me lock myself of my house twice this week...what a lot of nonsense! Here is an idea cat how about you write down on your to-do list: Do not lock myself out of the house today and see if that's help with your what is it again? ADHD?

Great thing about cat reading this thread? Her daughters faces have been off Instagram for over 24hours!!! Really really happy for them! Enjoy your privacy while it lasts girls 🎉🎉🎉

VIP simply means we have been posting for a long time in this forum, and if you had been here longer than 5 minutes you'd have seen we have not posted any fan girl comments about Cat.
Whatever you say cat 👋👀🤣

Never used the c word on cat but then I am the one who hates her?! 🤯🤯🤣🤣

I was following cat on Instagram but she is just too much now and really fake too...and it looks like I am not the only one thinking it according to Alison10011's comment 🤣🤣🤣

I thought you were mama's still got it before you posted this comment, now I'm certain you are 😂😂
🤣🤣🤣
Surely I can't be! Can I??? As "my" sister is cat's Instagram's agent...

Last edited:
Here we go AGAIN cat is moaning about taking her daughters to swimming lessons 😴😴😴 Happens nearly every week especially if her husband is away touring...[Yes did you know he is a musician? Don't think she mentioned it enough recently 🤣🤣] How about, for once, you don't make that experience all about yourself cat and start being grateful that you can actually afford to pay swimming lessons for your kids??! 👋👀

• Heart
Another day of "great" content from cat again today 😂😂 Is she being triggered from reading this thread? 😂👀👋 I would think so. The good thing is that her daughters have been off Instagram for another day and I could not be happier for them! Enjoy your well-deserved privacy girls!! 🎉

Reactions: 3
I unfollowed her ages ago and can't be bothered to check what smug drivel she's going on about today... But delighted to hear she hasn't shared the girls for a couple of days!! 🙌🙌
It's the least she can do for them (seeing as she does duck all else) 😂

She’s had an absolute grueller today, walked the kids to school then next to the pool for the day. If only all is adhd alcoholics had it this easy. Your an inspiration Catherine ✌🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Winging about the way she looks (👀👜👜) first thing in the morning despite loving herself too much IRL ✔
Shouting at her youngest daughter ✔
Moaning AGAIN about both her daughters and being a "parent" ✔...

Cue sad piano music and soppy/teary eyes, Cat is doing her "4th step" from AA 12 steps recovery program today 🙈🙉🤣

Another day her daughters haven't had their faces plastered all over Instagram, so that is definitely a win for them 🎉🎉🎉

I absolutely hate this new ’trend’ for moaning about your children on social media - they are just being norma, happy kids. It’s hard when you’re juggling work and parenting-but she doesn’t even have that excuse.
The thought that my children would ever watch me slating them or moaning about being their parent just breaks my heart.

I absolutely hate this new ’trend’ for moaning about your children on social media - they are just being norma, happy kids. It’s hard when you’re juggling work and parenting-but she doesn’t even have that excuse.
The thought that my children would ever watch me slating them or moaning about being their parent just breaks my heart.
Agree. There’s a woman who is a friend of a friend and she regularly throws her children under the bus on SM. Interestingly it’s always on stories - grid posts she uses to highlight what an amazing mum she is. It makes me so sad to think if this is what parents think is acceptable on SM what are the children hearing from them IRL?

• Sad
It isn't the AA she should have joined but the Narcotics Anonymous as she is happily saying she is dosed up to the eyeballs on Nurofen, paracetamol, anti anxiety meds and ADHD meds 🙈🤯🤣

Prefacing this by saying that the belittling of mental illness is terrible & the amount of self diagnosis and/or following a trend is awful, I did notice something today 😅
You know how a social media platform is really popular with teens & then older people get involved & then young people move on, her constant band wagon jumping reminds me of that.
The ADHD diagnoses were flying in 20-21 but now everyone has schizophrenia. It’s like everyone had a sausage dog and now there’s a new type I expect. I don’t doubt Cat has mental health problems but I think she’d be better off getting off the internet & actually working on herself in the real world instead of trying to stay relevant 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Prefacing this by saying that the belittling of mental illness is terrible & the amount of self diagnosis and/or following a trend is awful, I did notice something today 😅
You know how a social media platform is really popular with teens & then older people get involved & then young people move on, her constant band wagon jumping reminds me of that.
The ADHD diagnoses were flying in 20-21 but now everyone has schizophrenia. It’s like everyone had a sausage dog and now there’s a new type I expect. I don’t doubt Cat has mental health problems but I think she’d be better off getting off the internet & actually working on herself in the real world instead of trying to stay relevant 🤷🏻‍♀️
100%!!! She would have so much less anxiety and mental health issues if she wasn't trying so hard to be somebody/famous/relevant on internet!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.