Notsosmugnow

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Breaking news so smug now also loves Sundays as well as Mondays πŸ˜‚ She probably just loves whatever day of the week we are on πŸ˜‚ Also after being OBSESSED with reality TV shows (and doing a crappy/short lived podcast about it) she is now OBSESSED with documentaries but hasn't even seen half of the 30 best ones πŸ˜‚ Anything will do for the Gram πŸ˜‚

Reactions: 1
She also seems to like the dog more than her children.....
Hard agree with you on that one! Yesterday when she mentioned that her husband was sleeping in a den with her daughters and she was going to sleep in her bed with the dog I thought why on earth are you not going to sleep in the den with them and create memories as a family?! They never spend anytime the four of them unless it is to go in a #gifted holiday, they might as well be divorced already...

Reactions: 5
Jeezo, her latest stories about her husband being away for a week πŸ™„ get a bloody grip!

It's the girls I feel for... Jimmy is clearly a very involved and loving dad and kids are very intuitive, they will 100% pick up on her energy when their dad is away!
Imagine growing up with your mother blatantly showing she doesn't like being a parent...

• Sad
Reactions: 4
Jeezo, her latest stories about her husband being away for a week πŸ™„ get a bloody grip!

It's the girls I feel for... Jimmy is clearly a very involved and loving dad and kids are very intuitive, they will 100% pick up on her energy when their dad is away!
Imagine growing up with your mother blatantly showing she doesn't like being a parent...
Yep and blatantly showing it to 1000's of strangers on the internet as well as family members and "friends" the whole thing plastered over the internet...How very sad for her daughters indeed!

Reactions: 3
45 min to go before she is live from (her bed?) with Sober Dave. Grab a cup of tea and enjoy the show πŸ˜‚ You know she had to look after her daughters as a "solo mum" for half a day today even though her daughters were at a party most of the afternoon πŸ˜‚ So if she is knackered it will only be from all her winging at the gym this morning and her ungratefulness with her life in general πŸ˜‚ She hasn't shared her morning quotes with us for a while? As the journaling "queen" that she is (not) felt off the wagon?! Must be because of her ADHD πŸ˜‚

She wasn't live from her bed and actually put way to much of her #gifted Beauty Pie make up on but at least she tried to make an effort πŸ˜‚

She had a boring conversation (as per usual booze or no booze it remains the same with Cat).

Of course she spoke about her postnatal depression with mean words towards her eldest daughter, her ADHD, her husband being a musician, her working in music industry too, also spoke about the fact that she wasn't getting invited to all the parties anymore and that was still hard to accept πŸ˜‚Again not being invited to some parties might not have anything to do with you not drinking anymore Cat but just with the fact that you are boring and fake?πŸ‘‹πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

She also plugged her "book" at the end of the live, it was a bit awkward in the end to be honest πŸ˜‚ She is clearly trying to surf on the wave of being inclusive which is very popular at the moment while slagging off all the other baby milestones books made before hers...Always so classy and never a troll yourself right Cat? πŸ‘‹πŸ˜‚

Reactions: 2
She wasn't live from her bed and actually put way to much of her #gifted Beauty Pie make up on but at least she tried to make an effort πŸ˜‚

She had a boring conversation (as per usual booze or no booze it remains the same with Cat).

Of course she spoke about her postnatal depression with mean words towards her eldest daughter, her ADHD, her husband being a musician, her working in music industry too, also spoke about the fact that she wasn't getting invited to all the parties anymore and that was still hard to accept πŸ˜‚Again not being invited to some parties might not have anything to do with you not drinking anymore Cat but just with the fact that you are boring and fake?πŸ‘‹πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

She also plugged her "book" at the end of the live, it was a bit awkward in the end to be honest πŸ˜‚ She is clearly trying to surf on the wave of being inclusive which is very popular at the moment while slagging off all the other baby milestones books made before hers...Always so classy and never a troll yourself right Cat? πŸ‘‹πŸ˜‚
When did she work in the music industry? Wasn’t she a teacher?

I was triggered by the amount of times Cat said triggered in what I caught of that live 😭

• Haha
I was triggered by the amount of times Cat said triggered in what I caught of that live 😭
Yes so was I 🀣🀣🀣

When did she work in the music industry? Wasn’t she a teacher?
Cat left teaching when she was 29. She then got a touring job with Ray Davies and toured with him for about 6 years and then did more jobs in the music industry too...

She has definitely been reading here and been triggered 🀣 Hello Cat πŸ‘€πŸ‘‹πŸ€£ She said the word triggered a lot yesterday during her stories as well as the live...Funny how this time around she isn't mentioning her tattle thread on Instagram and reposting posts because she knows we are only exposing the truth here while she is faking it all on the gram...Thanks for sharing your great daily affirmation with us again (not) πŸ‘πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

She supposedly "worked" from the gym from 11am till 4pm and the only story she posted is one about her saying she needs to buy a streamer 🀣🀣🀣 What is her job really?! 🀣 Or is that because she has ADHD? To me she is just a car crash waiting to happen 🍿🍿🍿🀣

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
It's okay, she's managing the ADHD with her journal but she forgot to put 'not get triggered' on that list so it could all go tits up πŸ™ˆ

• Haha
It's okay, she's managing the ADHD with her journal but she forgot to put 'not get triggered' on that list so it could all go tits up πŸ™ˆ
🀣🀞🀞🀞
Managing her ADHD with a to-do list?! 🀣🀣🀣

Also after yesterday's stories and live were she was saying she was triggered a 1000's times about this coming week and being such a drama queen about it all...This morning it was a complete different story already, after just according to her a good night sleep (despite the massive πŸ‘€πŸ‘œπŸ‘œ showing otherwise) and a tidy house all was well in so smug now land 🀣🀣🀣

Also Cat you are right nobody wants a signed copy of your "book" and NO you definitely don't need to do reading events for your "book" who is only a baby milestones one πŸ€£πŸ‘€πŸ‘‹πŸ€£

She was pretty quick ditching the free pair of sunglasses DLAM sent her πŸ˜‚ Bigger sunglasses as her head is getting bigger and bigger by the day?

She hasn't posted at all this evening...Is it her ADHD? Or being an actual mother to her daughters while remaining sober is too much for her? Or is she been triggered again? 🀣🀣🀣

Last edited:
🀣🀞🀞🀞
Managing her ADHD with a to-do list?! 🀣🀣🀣

Also after yesterday's stories and live were she was saying she was triggered a 1000's times about this coming week and being such a drama queen about it all...This morning it was a complete different story already, after just according to her a good night sleep (despite the massive πŸ‘€πŸ‘œπŸ‘œ showing otherwise) and a tidy house all was well in so smug now land 🀣🀣🀣

Also Cat you are right nobody wants a signed copy of your "book" and NO you definitely don't need to do reading events for your "book" who is only a baby milestones one πŸ€£πŸ‘€πŸ‘‹πŸ€£

She was pretty quick ditching the free pair of sunglasses DLAM sent her πŸ˜‚ Bigger sunglasses as her head is getting bigger and bigger by the day?

She hasn't posted at all this evening...Is it her ADHD? Or being an actual mother to her daughters while remaining sober is too much for her? Or is she been triggered again? 🀣🀣🀣
wow you really don’t like her do you !

Reactions: 2
wow you really don’t like her do you !
Cat is that you? πŸ‘€πŸ‘‹πŸ€£

Surely you should have ended your sentence with a ?
Only writing true facts here if you don't like it Cat you 1) can stop being so fake on Instagram while plastering your kids all over it... 2) don't have to read this thread...πŸ‘‹πŸ‘‹

Arse liking her followers in her stories, this morning, for just doing life 🀣🀣 She is just so ridiculous seriously 🀣🀣 Will she have time to write her to-do list to manage her imaginary ADHD? Walk the dog and do another crappy karaoke this morning before heading to "work"?! Only time will tell but don't forget Cat (πŸ‘€πŸ‘‹) you've (not) got this mama #instahuns 🀣🀣🀣

Cat is that you? πŸ‘€πŸ‘‹πŸ€£

Surely you should have ended your sentence with a ?
Only writing true facts here if you don't like it Cat you 1) can stop being so fake on Instagram while plastering your kids all over it... 2) don't have to read this thread...πŸ‘‹πŸ‘‹
LOL yep you got me there. I'm outed !

Arse liking her followers in her stories, this morning, for just doing life 🀣🀣 She is just so ridiculous seriously 🀣🀣 Will she have time to write her to-do list to manage her imaginary ADHD? Walk the dog and do another crappy karaoke this morning before heading to "work"?! Only time will tell but don't forget Cat (πŸ‘€πŸ‘‹) you've (not) got this mama #instahuns 🀣🀣🀣
Did you say you knew her personally? I agree she’s a bit of a twit. But you seem to really dislike her, don’t you πŸ€£πŸ’ it getting a bit much. or are you actually Cat trying to create content like MoD πŸ’. I’ve seen it all over the years on this site.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.