Notsosmugnow

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Of course 😘
Just wound me up that casually chucked it in there. Unless of course she has a diagnosis she’s not mentioned before and in which case I stand corrected.
Given how much she goes on about being an alcoholic, I can't imagine she wouldn't mention a diagnosis like that!

Reactions: 6
And she feels so bad about missing the live she does an unwashed apology lying in her bed. Smacks of sincerity that 🙄. Can’t even be arsed to sit up it wash her face.

Reactions: 1
A good week because you’re on your own. I hope your kids don’t see that. She’s spent so much time on her own lately, I feel sorry for her husband 🙁

I reckon she’s a tattler herself tbh. Hopefully one day she has a MoD style duck up and gets outed.

Reactions: 12
I reckon she’s a tattler herself tbh. Hopefully one day she has a MoD style duck up and gets outed.
I’m sure she’ll have been on here like so many of them. I hope one of them outs themselves again - that was 🤌

Reactions: 5
Oh my god how much does she loves herself and to jump on a bandwagon that one? Post partum depression, couple issues, mental health issues, being an alcoholic, ADHD...what's next?! I bet she is just an upper class morron who has never had any of these issues IRL but they are getting her clicks and views on social medias so she is more than happy to exploit these. The video about her six months sobriety is appalling and so tasteless. Show a little respect to the people who are really battling this disease and not doing it for the clicks.

Funny as she is getting more and more followers and "famous" she is doing less and less (if any still?!) of her gift match campaign for charities. She is in it for the money and the money only! Only here for all the freebies and her own personal gain. She should definitely change her name to "So Smug Now" as she is clearly fooling no one here. She is the next MoD and we all know too well how this ended 🤣

Reactions: 6
Why is every bloody influencer suddenly being diagnosed with ADHD?!
Because those idiots took a test on the internet?! 🤣

Weird but not surprising at all how she has ditched her BFF Gayle Haddock with who she had originally set up a consulting agency called Hustle & Fox. As soon as she got "rich and famous" it was bye bye Gayle 🤣 She then moved on to Cherry Healy From the Tele - so smug now herself used to call her like that, how weird/interested?! They are now only meeting up for lunch to talk about botox and fillers 🤣 Then her new BFF was Mama Still Got It but she was soon to be replaced by Mother Pukka 🤣 How long will that true friendship last I hear you ask?! Not that long but that's probably because she has ADHD 🤣 It will probably last as long as the curls in her fake hair which is not that long 🤣

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Because those idiots took a test on the internet?! 🤣

Weird but not surprising at all how she has ditched her BFF Gayle Haddock with who she had originally set up a consulting agency called Hustle & Fox. As soon as she got "rich and famous" it was bye bye Gayle 🤣 She then moved on to Cherry Healy From the Tele - so smug now herself used to call her like that, how weird/interested?! They are now only meeting up for lunch to talk about botox and fillers 🤣 Then her new BFF was Mama Still Got It but she was soon to be replaced by Mother Pukka 🤣 How long will that true friendship last I hear you ask?! Not that long but that's probably because she has ADHD 🤣 It will probably last as long as the curls in her fake hair which is not that long 🤣
Probably because MP is much blander than Louise so won’t outshine Cat quiiiite so much.

Reactions: 2
Probably because MP is much blander than Louise so won’t outshine Cat quiiiite so much.
🤣🤣🤣 if only...

But in So Smug Now true 🐍 style it is only down to the numbers of followers...From Gayle Haddock with less than 5k followers, to Cherry Healy with 174k, to Mama Still Got It with 238k to Mother Pukka with 351K... Numbers are talking for themselves...The question is who will be So Smug Now BFF next? 🤣

Reactions: 3
Saying she is upper class is a huge leap. She was a teacher and her husband is a session musician. Hardly upper class.
Agree, she’s not exactly posh is she !!
If you knew her you would know that she "worked" in the music industry too and that her parents are well posh. She is posh. Probably played the teacher card in the past to be more relatable to her followers as some others have done on Instagram. As for her husband (which by the way I didn't mention earlier as I couldn't care less of who he is) I didn't say he was upper class. He is definitely not that important as she tries to make it out, as he could't even get her tickets to the Party at the Palace on Saturday while her ex BFF Mama Still Got It got in 🤣 So Smug Now was livid about it 🤣

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.