Notsosmugnow

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She really is going for the Oscar in lip syncing !! Suppose we all gotta be at good something šŸ˜‚ #ad #notanadtho

Reactions: 2
So crass. Not even funny at all!

How many of those clicking while saying tit reels is she gonna do? The first one was great and it went viral, but sheā€™s done so many of them now itā€™s boring

Who are all these people having competitive tit sex with their husbands. There seems to be loads of 30/40 somethings simitaiously bitching about lack of sex, and then complaining about it when it happens. Wtf. Educate your man child ffs. šŸ¤¦šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļø

I donā€™t find it funny, I pity you Cat.

I feel sorry for your husband, who seems lovely and appears to be the one that picks up the pieces and provides stability.

Bloody cringe message to daughter. Such a Meghan markle moment - for public consumption entirely.
I hate this whole trend online!!
Her 8 yr old isn't likely to see it on insta... And if this was her actual message to her today, say it her face, or write in her card!!
Don't post it online! šŸ™„

...anyway how long until the wee thing is back making her own breakfasts and cups of tea!

Reactions: 4
What an insensitive cow. On a post for those who are trying to have a baby, she makes her disdain for her children known. Ugh vile.
Sheā€™s such a head. How many of her followers will have struggled. Yes, kids are a pain in the arse but pick your moment! bleeping hell.

Reactions: 3
No opinion is wrong?
So someone wouldnā€™t be wrong if they supported slavery. Or child marriage. Or FGM. A ā€œdonā€™t criticise meā€ dressed up as a philosophical statement.

Reactions: 1
The lie is me never waving my kid off to school in my pjs and welcoming her back with wine in hand - because I'm at work?!

I swear, these "influencers" think everyone is at home all the bleeping time like them šŸ™„ so out of touch with real life.

Reactions: 3
Who is drinking wine at 3.30pm in the afternoon???
Seriously, why is it portrayed as cool to be a tit, uncaring, semi alcoholic mother?
Iā€™m organised, I love my kids, I love caring for them and making their lives as nice and happy as possibleā€¦ and I donā€™t drink at 3pm on a Thursday.
does this make me smug??

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Sheā€™s got a dog. Poor thing. Sheā€™s literally the most selfish, self-absorbed person and she will be a disaster with a puppy. I feel so sorry for the poor little thing.

Sheā€™s got a dog. Poor thing. Sheā€™s literally the most selfish, self-absorbed person and she will be a disaster with a puppy. I feel so sorry for the poor little thing.
That's how I felt when I seen that too!
The last thing they need is a puppy... She does the bare minimum with her kids!!
...although I suppose it will just get added onto the girls chores lists... šŸ™„

Why does she think anyone is interested in how she's managing the dogs poo schedule?

She really is 'instant expert, just add water' isn't she?

Jimmy did not want a dog but oneā€™s been bought anyway. Her lack of consideration towards his opinion is astounding .

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.