Notsosmugnow

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Honestly, not to be a white knight but I disagree, I think it's fair to be overwhelmed by the way some antivaxxers will attack to "defend" their position. I know a lot of people who've tried to have those conversations and it can be hell. And it's reasonable to be upset by that. Happy to call people out on their BS but not sure this is it.

Same here actually. I still think filming yourself crying and putting it on the internet is weird, but the reason is fair. Anti vaxxers can be very aggressive especially when after she said she didn’t care what they thought. That was like swatting at a wasp, it’ll just come at you more 😅

Reactions: 6
She has a big platform and the 💉 is controversial. Im pro choice you make that decision for your self depending on your circumstances. For her to say I’m not gonna invite you if unvaccinated or whatever is fair enough but you have to be able to take the abuse! Have the the 💉fair play, don’t have it 💉 respect! If you’ve got the balls to voice your opinion on social media than fair enough but then don't come crying when you get abuse.
Get a bleeping crip you moron.
Peace out

• Heart
Reactions: 8
She said she was taking a break. I got all excited. Her break was about 4.6 minutes. Can I report her to the ASA for such a huge lie?!
I guess that desperate need for validation doesn't have anywhere to go if she actually stops posting.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She said she was taking a break..

But then remembered she had AD commitments soooooo.. #freesofa
The gilded cage of Instagram. Flog your life and kids for the dollar and pretend it's all great. Until clearly, it's not. Such a ropey way to live. All for a DLAM hat!

Reactions: 5
We all know the real reason why Cat got a dog, and it was not this bizarre therapy reason for her kid. Seriously, who decides they are getting a dog to help their kid deal with a lifelong fear?
Moron.

Also, if her daughter was genuinely so fearful, why was she dog sitting a Jack Russell and had it at her house? Tells you everything you need to know about her parenting and priorities.

Attachments

Reactions: 2
She’ll be booking a break away for one soon, you know cos we all need to take a break from the kids, pets and taking selfies every once in a while. How will Jimmy cope ? Stay tuned folks

Reactions: 3
She’ll be booking a break away for one soon, you know cos we all need to take a break from the kids, pets and taking selfies every once in a while. How will Jimmy cope ? Stay tuned folks
I haven't watched since the puppy - how is she coping with puppy training - she can't do big dogs breakfast for it 🤣

Does she really have so little respect for her daughter’s privacy and dignity that she thinks it’s ok to share this?! 🤯
A5279D2E-AD83-48B2-BB6F-25E79A6CA0B6.png

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
The poor love has to share a room with her family during her paid partnership mini-break. My heart bleeds for her...

Does she really have so little respect for her daughter’s privacy and dignity that she thinks it’s ok to share this?! 🤯
View attachment 949411
Yikes ! How as the self absorbed insta Wanker not squeezed an #ad out of the hotel and pampers for this ??!
makes out she does this for benefit of others whilst milking the social media cash cow ads

Dear god yet another instamum on the giving up drinking train. Why do they have to make such a big thing about it?
Just do it and don’t wang on about how proud you are. And yes you are bleeping smug.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.