Notsosmugnow

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jimmy did not want a dog but one’s been bought anyway. Her lack of consideration towards his opinion is astounding .
Their oldest is also "terrified of dogs" according to her...
So, yeah! Selfish much Cat?? 😕

Reactions: 2
The woman is a selfish moron.

Their oldest is also "terrified of dogs" according to her...
So, yeah! Selfish much Cat?? 😕
This was her post yesterday, and she posted her with a dog and said it meant nothing, and next minute they have purchased a dog.
the lack of thought and care that has gone into this decision is astounding.
Literally, Cat does whatever suits her, and to help with Jimmy and the kids.

This was her post yesterday, and she posted her with a dog and said it meant nothing, and next minute they have purchased a dog.
Literally, Cat does whatever suits her, and to help with Jimmy and the kids.
* to hell

Why on earth can’t she leave her hair alone?! It’s so odd
Her hair is disgusting.

Reactions: 1

Literally, Cat does whatever suits her, and to help with Jimmy and the kids
My bet will be little Noodle is rehomed before the New Year! 🙄

I’m bored of the entitlement. She has put herself first over the puppy, her kids and her husband. Ghastly woman.

Reactions: 1
I don’t follow and don’t want to look. Tell me it’s not a sausage dog. Please. Tell me it’s a rescue and it’s not a puppy farmed sausage dog AGAIN.

• Sad
Reactions: 5
I don’t follow and don’t want to look. Tell me it’s not a sausage dog. Please. Tell me it’s a rescue and it’s not a puppy farmed sausage dog AGAIN.
Oh yes, 100% a puppy farmed sausage dog 🤦

• Sad
Reactions: 4
I don’t want to be the bearer of bad news but…. 🙈
bleeping really!? There are like 7 “instamums” (that I know of) with them, do they have an original brain cell between them!?
(I’d question the morality of puppy farms but they’re a moral grey area at best anyway 😓)

I actually think that antivax reel was fair play. I don't know why she's felt the need to apologise about it, like she weighed in on two opposing sides of equal debate. It's not, spreading antivax is dangerous and irresponsible. Also, it was hardly a super offensive reel calling people this it that anyway. In a rare moment I was actually a fan of one of her reels.

Reactions: 8
Typical "influencer" behavior from her this week...
Post about a "controversial" subject, then gets upset when she gets backlash! Cue the tears and "break" 🙄
Personally I quite liked the reel and agree that anti-vax nonsense is dangerous and should not be spread, but did she really think no-one would take offence/send her abuse!
C'mon Cat 🙄 you've been here before!

Reactions: 10
Typical "influencer" behavior from her this week...
Post about a "controversial" subject, then gets upset when she gets backlash! Cue the tears and "break" 🙄
Personally I quite liked the reel and agree that anti-vax nonsense is dangerous and should not be spread, but did she really think no-one would take offence/send her abuse!
C'mon Cat 🙄 you've been here before!
👏👏 My thoughts exactly..

Honestly, not to be a white knight but I disagree, I think it's fair to be overwhelmed by the way some antivaxxers will attack to "defend" their position. I know a lot of people who've tried to have those conversations and it can be hell. And it's reasonable to be upset by that. Happy to call people out on their BS but not sure this is it.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.