Notsosmugnow #2 Renewing her vows and displaying her minge, Cat’s giving big time cringe.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She raised £530- it covered the vet bills so there wasn’t any money left to be donated to charity

Ah, okay. Just wondered if she had ever done a story about it. I don’t tend to look at peoples pages, just the stories.

Reactions: 2
The dancing is so cringe. Why does she think it’s unusual? Doesn’t everyone dance around the kitchen. And that bloody reel showing what she does in a day - it’s called basic parenting love 🙄.

Reactions: 5
Just be bleeping honest Cat. You're not worried about paying for your 'free' haircut, you got it for FREE. The stupid photos don't fool us. JUST SAY IT, OWN IT. Be up front, tell followers there's a discount code if they use that salon, don't dress it up, it's disingenuous and why binfluencers are despised. It's all so bleeping shady.

Attachments

Reactions: 4
Just be bleeping honest Cat. You're not worried about paying for your 'free' haircut, you got it for FREE. The stupid photos don't fool us. JUST SAY IT, OWN IT. Be up front, tell followers there's a discount code if they use that salon, don't dress it up, it's disingenuous and why binfluencers are despised. It's all so bleeping shady.
It’s not an ad because it’s a “pr collab” 🙄

• Haha
I hope no one uses the promo code and she is massively embarrassed and feels like prized prick

• Haha
New thread suggestion: Her life is too hard, her kids are too needy, Cat’s only happy when she’s getting a freebie.

Reactions: 15
So hang on. She’s still got a blue tick without paying and gets copycat accounts taken down because she knows someone at Meta?

Privilege at play again!

• Wow
So hang on. She’s still got a blue tick without paying and gets copycat accounts taken down because she knows someone at Meta?

Privilege at play again!
I reckon she pays but doesn’t want to say, so has made up a “friend” who gets her something special that no-one else can have.

I’m confused - are her kids on half term holiday? What is she doing spending the day getting a tattoo and spouting crap about blue ticks online? Why is she not with her kids?!

• Wow
Or her skin is healing from a large scratch!
---
Second person I've seen this week get a sober tattoo (Simon Thomad, anyone?). Is this a trend for this week??

Or her skin is healing from a large scratch!
---
Second person I've seen this week get a sober tattoo (Simon Thomad, anyone?). Is this a trend for this week??
Yeap… she has to follow and do what other influencers do!

She’s just signed herself up for a lifetime of people to constantly warning her she’s got something on her arm. Nice one, Cat, the tattoo looks tit.

• Haha
So do we think Cat’s decision to paint her bedroom was fuelled by her own imagination/need or do we think she has contractual obligations to the #PRCollab paint company?

So do we think Cat’s decision to paint her bedroom was fuelled by her own imagination/need or do we think she has contractual obligations to the #PRCollab paint company?
I’d put money on it, just like when she painted the kitchen.

Are the kids off at a holiday club again? She’s got a lot of time on her hands this half term.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.