Notsosmugnow #2 Renewing her vows and displaying her minge, Cat’s giving big time cringe.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've only just found this thread so I have a lot of reading to do but who on earth has almost an hour to spend on getting themselves ready in the morning??!!!
Someone with a lot of time to do as they please. Only Cat likes to whinge.

Reactions: 5
I've only just found this thread so I have a lot of reading to do but who on earth has almost an hour to spend on getting themselves ready in the morning??!!!
That’s Cat for you! Only she can manage to have an hour for herself to get ready and still moan about mental load!!!

Reactions: 1
Ummm hiring an assistant and getting them to post your Vinted parcels. All while talking about the mental load on ‘us mums’. That might be the funniest thing I’ve seen today, she’s got to be trolling us

• Haha
Reactions: 12
These 'mumfluencers' really do work really hard at trying to convince everyone they're super busy! 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 10
It’s all just so embarrassing isn’t it?! Those mental load stories……oh my days. She needs a MASSIVE dose of reality checking

Reactions: 7
Absolutely bleeping howling at “turning over” the laundry. You mean DOING the laundry, yeah? Like somehow calling it turning over makes her seem more industrious.
---
And whilst I believe that women do carry more of the mental load generally, just doing jobs around the house is not mental load. What she’s doing is mainly jobs that need doing on a daily basis.

• Haha
  • Heart
What is she actually on?! In what world is anyone else watching this and empathising at all?!

99.9% of her followers are going “um, yes, but take away the PA and add a full time job to alllll that other bollocks.”

legitimately, I have wondered whether it’s meant to be a joke. But no. She’s just fucked off so far past reality that turning the laundry is a task worthy of the internet.

Reactions: 9
What is she actually on?! In what world is anyone else watching this and empathising at all?!

99.9% of her followers are going “um, yes, but take away the PA and add a full time job to alllll that other bollocks.”

legitimately, I have wondered whether it’s meant to be a joke. But no. She’s just fucked off so far past reality that turning the laundry is a task worthy of the internet.
Maybe it IS a joke, she does call herself a comedy account…

Reactions: 2
I am sorry.. she was away for a week! On her own! Now she is back and she has pa who help her, she doesn’t have normal job, she can drop and pick up her kids and she has a mental load check list.. ohh and I forgot to mention she can walk her dog anytime she wants.. is she for real???

I was watching those last stories like… babe, you’re literally documenting how small your mental load truly is. You do not have a full time job. You have the same stuff to do as many parents, many of whom have actual full time jobs. I also took in a delivery, wrote some tit in my notes app and did some washing as well. Slow clap.

• Heart
It’s all just so embarrassing isn’t it?! Those mental load stories……oh my days. She needs a MASSIVE dose of reality checking
Hilarious. The only #mentalload she appears to have is documenting, photographing and uploading the #mentalload.
She would have more time and get more done if she wasn’t recording the dull minutiae of her day. Genuinely am staggered that she thinks this is in anyway challenging!

1) You chose to have children so cooking, cleaning and taking them to school has always been part of the deal.
2) If you bought less clothes then you wouldn‘t need to spend time flogging and the admin for Vinted.

Her social circle must be very small and privileged if she thinks this is worth moaning about! Most people are doing this and working full time

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Hilarious. The only #mentalload she appears to have is documenting, photographing and uploading the #mentalload.
She would have more time and get more done if she wasn’t recording the dull minutiae of her day. Genuinely am staggered that she thinks this is in anyway challenging!

1) You chose to have children so cooking, cleaning and taking them to school has always been part of the deal.
2) If you bought less clothes then you wouldn‘t need to spend time flogging and the admin for Vinted.

Her social circle must be very small and privileged if she thinks this is worth moaning about! Most people are doing this and working full time
Yes! The amount of time it takes to film/photograph, edit and upload the “mental load”, and write and edit books about it, is most of it!!

I don’t doubt the mental load - it exists and it is difficult and yes there needs to be changes in society blah blah but she is not the poster girl for it. She is taking up a massive white, privileged, spoiled brat space that could be used by parents who actually do a lot or parents whose voices that don’t get heard

• Heart
Christ, I’ve just watched the rest of her stories from yesterday.

If that’s a normal day in her life, she’s a lucky cow who doesn’t have to do very much!

I did a 12 hour night shift last night, an hours commute home, I’ve just stuck the washing on, done the washing up and will be doing housework and the school run later, then dinner etc while looking after my toddler all day. No sleep for me until 9pm, I literally just miss two nights of sleep per week to work! (My husband goes to work two hours later on the mornings after my night shift as I don’t get home until 9:30am due to traffic, so he has to work until 8pm those days).

She’s got it so bloody easy and she still moans!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Yes! The amount of time it takes to film/photograph, edit and upload the “mental load”, and write and edit books about it, is most of it!!

I don’t doubt the mental load - it exists and it is difficult and yes there needs to be changes in society blah blah but she is not the poster girl for it. She is taking up a massive white, privileged, spoiled brat space that could be used by parents who actually do a lot or parents whose voices that don’t get heard
I agree it's very relative to your own situation. Not everyone works because they can't or it makes no sense to because the cost of childcare doesn't make it worth it so they end up doing all the invisible work that noone else sees and there are feelings of being unappreciated, unseen and also I guess loneliness. Day to day life in general is dull for most of us, BUT there are pockets of joy sprinkled throughout and that's what you have to focus on. Life is imperfect for most of us, she needs to start practicing gratitude for the little things.
---
Christ, I’ve just watched the rest of her stories from yesterday.

If that’s a normal day in her life, she’s a lucky cow who doesn’t have to do very much!

I did a 12 hour night shift last night, an hours commute home, I’ve just stuck the washing on, done the washing up and will be doing housework and the school run later, then dinner etc while looking after my toddler all day. No sleep for me until 9pm, I literally just miss two nights of sleep per week to work! (My husband goes to work two hours later on the mornings after my night shift as I don’t get home until 9:30am due to traffic, so he has to work until 8pm those days).

She’s got it so bloody easy and she still moans!
I think she is unhappy and no matter how easy life may seem for others in comparison to someone else's workload or situation, if you are depressed or unhappy, no amount of free time, privilege or money will fix that, until you fix yourself. She needs to look at why she finds her life so tough and address the underlying issues.

Last edited:
The kitchen dancing…….. they look like they hate it because it’s massively cringeworthy that you’re doing that and at 6 & 8 they know you’re not being authentic, you’re being try hard head.

I agree it's very relative to your own situation. Not everyone works because they can't or it makes no sense to because the cost of childcare doesn't make it worth it so they end up doing all the invisible work that noone else sees and there are feelings of being unappreciated, unseen and also I guess loneliness. Day to day life in general is dull for most of us, BUT there are pockets of joy sprinkled throughout and that's what you have to focus on. Life is imperfect for most of us, she needs to start practicing gratitude for the little things.
---

I think she is unhappy and no matter how easy life may seem for others in comparison to someone else's workload or situation, if you are depressed or unhappy, no amount of free time, privilege or money will fix that, until you fix yourself. She needs to look at why she finds her life so tough and address the underlying issues.
Totally agree. She says she practices gratitude (in her journal etc) but maybe she should be focussing more on that and less on getting validation online. She does seem deeply unhappy.

---

I agree with everything you said 👏👏👏
---
The kitchen dancing…….. they look like they hate it because it’s massively cringeworthy that you’re doing that and at 6 & 8 they know you’re not being authentic, you’re being try hard head.
Yes you can see both her girls hate it. Do you remember when she said few weeks/ months ago she will not put her daughters on Instagram anymore? Only if they agree or get paid for it? ..didn’t last too long ..

Reactions: 2
I sometimes miss a day or two of instagram, so might have missed it.

Did she ever do a breakdown of how much she spent on the cat, if there was any surplus in donated money and what charity she gave it to if there was?

Or was it radio silence after she got bored and moved on?

Reactions: 1
I sometimes miss a day or two of instagram, so might have missed it.

Did she ever do a breakdown of how much she spent on the cat, if there was any surplus in donated money and what charity she gave it to if there was?

Or was it radio silence after she got bored and moved on?
She raised £530- it covered the vet bills so there wasn’t any money left to be donated to charity

Attachments

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.