Notsosmugnow #2 Renewing her vows and displaying her minge, Cat’s giving big time cringe.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And it’s so ugly. Not flattering at all. She can’t afford to pay for treatment for a cat she took in, she can’t afford to pay for a car she damaged … but £200 on a jumpsuit for a girls holiday and £2000 for a new phone, no problem!
Exactly, none of it makes sense!

Reactions: 4
Thread Title Suggestion

“Cat can’t be humble, she doesn’t know how, her new name should be VerySmugCow”

Using Folklorevermore’s excellent new handle for Cat’s IG

Reactions: 14
Roaring at “look at this bargain £19 vinted dress I’m wearing!” quickly followed by “oh and these sandals” (£780). She’s hilarious.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
bleeping hell, imagine having to reward yourself to give a hug for no reason. I know kids are hard, I know you can’t always be the positive, loving parent you want to be, but … is she for real? She resents those children so much.

Reactions: 11
She’s always bloody complaining! She’s on a kid free holiday and is miserable as usual!

Reactions: 7
Is she ever happy? nothing ever seems like it’s enough for her.

Most people would be content with a job they like which is flexible, two lovely children, their own home, the money and ability to sod off on multiple breaks alone.

I know we all have our own internal struggles but she never seems grateful or happy for anything.

Reactions: 9
Tell me without telling me …you don’t like something/someone
Is this for real?! 😲
You are rewarding yourself for showing love to your child?? Perhaps showing affection just doesn't come naturally to her. You really have to wonder what her own childhood was like to see why she struggles so much.

Mine was absolutely awful, zero affection and my caregivers neglected my emotional needs. Never got hugs, kisses or ever told I was loved, which is why I show my own child a lot of affection and give him a lot of reassurance that he is wanted and loved. I make a conscious effort to do that everyday but I DO NOT need a flipping reward chart to remind me!

Reactions: 5
So she’s calling out trolls immediately after posting several mocking pictures of her own daughter’s face. Way to parent.

• Sad
Reactions: 5
Why are we getting a running commentary on her day? Hashtag mental load? Surely if she's got time to upload all of it to Instagram she's got more than enough time on her hands?!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Why are we getting a running commentary on her day? Hashtag mental load? Surely if she's got time to upload all of it to Instagram she's got more than enough time on her hands?!
Oh god, is this going to be a thing all day?

Who does she think gives a tit?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Wow, her daughter shouting “drunk maniac” on her stories and Cat just laughing 😮 surely not appropriate for a recovering alcoholic??!

• Wow
Reactions: 4
I've only just found this thread so I have a lot of reading to do but who on earth has almost an hour to spend on getting themselves ready in the morning??!!!

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.