Notsosmugnow #2 Renewing her vows and displaying her minge, Cat’s giving big time cringe.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is always so late to the party with these reels 😂 Seen loads of others already do the “oldest dishing out punishments” one 🙄

I'm sorry, that earbud chain is the most ridiculous thing I've ever seen!!! 😂 just when I thought she couldn't get any more twatty!!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I'm sorry, that earbud chain is the most ridiculous thing I've ever seen!!! 😂 just when I thought she couldn't get any more twatty!!
I agree, why not just buy actual head phones? It's gone from wired ones, to wireless, now back on a chain. What's the point, and how much 😱

Reactions: 6
ive got a cheap rubber version because for inexplicable reasons my left earbud always falls out. Having lost an inexpensive one when gardening (it fell in water) it’s not a chance I was going to take with my air pods, so I use the link. Also useful when falling asleep on planes.

and I don’t buy actual headphones because I still need the wireless capability. I’ve got chains on my hearing aids too that have an earring on the end so if I knock them off I don’t drop them. Very useful when doing anything a bit more energetic like exercise or being upside down on theme park rides 😂

Reactions: 3
I feel for her with the panic attacks. How awful. I’m not sure there’s a single trigger as much as a tipping point she’s reached with her parent’s situation.

Reactions: 1
I feel for her with the panic attacks. How awful. I’m not sure there’s a single trigger as much as a tipping point she’s reached with her parent’s situation.
Dunno why you’d film yourself having one though…

Reactions: 10
Dunno why you’d film yourself having one though…
Exactly what I was going to say.. What makes anyone think that right slap bang in the middle of what is a really distressing frightening episode 'I know, I'll film myself so I can share for content'. Just bizarre!

Reactions: 9
The whole thing smells weird to me. Maybe I just don’t have the genetic makeup of an instragrammer so I will never understand.

Exactly what I was going to say.. What makes anyone think that right slap bang in the middle of what is a really distressing frightening episode 'I know, I'll film myself so I can share for content'. Just bizarre!
Can't speak for everyone...but I've never ever stopped mid anxiety attack to film/take a picture!! Didn't she also take a "I'm so depressed in bed" picture at one point too...!?
Complete narcissism!
---

What's happened with her parents??

Reactions: 6
Can't speak for everyone...but I've never ever stopped mid anxiety attack to film/take a picture!! Didn't she also take a "I'm so depressed in bed" picture at one point too...!?
Complete narcissism!
---

Yes, the last panic attack I had out in the open was horrific and I was just concentrating on trying to get home and holding it together as best I could. Didn’t occur to me to capture it for the gram!

Complete narcissism!
---

I think one of them has a degenorating illness and live in Devon from what I can gather.

Reactions: 2
Isn’t her dad some right wing Tory councillor- I’m sure someone posted a link about him before.

Reactions: 4
Complete narcissism!
---

Her mum has parkinsons

Oh wow those photos in her underwear.

Her face swaps between looking like she’s just been given bad news and like she’s about to punch someone.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She spends one day at her parents to help them, in that time she creates several stories and links all the gifted items she's wearing and then also has time to do a story about her panic attack.

Now she's flogging expensive jewellery whilst still expecting us to believe she shops at Asda.

Wish she would talk about the earthquakes in Turkey and the devastation it's caused and share the DEC appeal instead. It's truly heartbreaking what these people are going through. But no these Instagram fuckers just care about promoting their adverts. Makes my blood boil.

Reactions: 8
I did NOT need to see her gurning in her underwear… is that her sultry look? 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Where is her assistant? And the panic attack filming really pissed me off.. when you have a panic attack the last thing you want to/ can do is filming yourself.. so she is recovery alcoholic, has anxiety, has a panic attacks, feel tit.. what next ? Divorce?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.