Notsosmugnow #2 Renewing her vows and displaying her minge, Cat’s giving big time cringe.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I mean, don’t get me wrong, my children try me some days. We all get tired and children all have tantrums and bad days that are upsetting for everyone.

But I would never slag them off like that, and christ, never so publicly to thousands of people so they will see it one day.

She’s their parent and she shows no respect for that or for them.
God no, think we all have those bits of parenting we’d leave if we could 😂 I guess I was saying I put myself in my friends shoes sometimes of watching those reels - for them it’s like watching someone roll around in bundles of cash and complain about paper cuts.

But I feel like she really focuses on the bits she doesn’t like in her life and makes her content on that - which might be fine if it wasn’t to do directly with her daughters who are totally, innocently being kids in amongst all the “being a mum is sh*t!” content…

I think we probably all look back and think “Jesus, mum had a really hard time” (I do, my mum was nuts). But I sort of worry, like you say, they’ll access her content when they’re older and be like “wow, she didn’t really like being our mum much - and tried to tell the world too” which I think is really hurtful.

The whole instamum thing is such a dirty, murky world, I’m so intrigued of what the children’s take on things will be when they’re older and get to talk about their experiences of being in front of a camera all the time or constantly being used as material for reels.

there was that model a few years back who had a lightning bolt moment and basically rejected her life and what she’d done to get there, then went back over all her old photos and re-captioned them with what was really going on, like “I look like I’m about to go for a run, don’t I? Actually I just posed outside my house for 30 minutes after being a complete b*tch to my 15 yr old sister so she would take my photos, then we went inside and I went to bed hungry and really bleeping grumpy” explaining other photos where she says how she looks the picture of health but could only maintain that picture by consuming 600calories aday… I’d be intrigued to hear that from one of the kids (although saddened, the whole thing is sad).

Reactions: 3
There are going to be some seriously messed up children from this instamum era. Imagine your personal life from when you are tiny, shared and ridiculed. Photos of your bedroom, your medical issues, school issues, all shared publicly. Your very existence ridiculed and your mother sharing how irritating she found spending time with you.

As an adult, I’d be bleeping angry at my parents if they had done that to me. Using me as a tool to get followers and crappy book deals.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
There are going to be some seriously messed up children from this instamum era. Imagine your personal life from when you are tiny, shared and ridiculed. Photos of your bedroom, your medical issues, school issues, all shared publicly. Your very existence ridiculed and your mother sharing how irritating she found spending time with you.

As an adult, I’d be bleeping angry at my parents if they had done that to me. Using me as a tool to get followers and crappy book deals.
Yeah you only have to look at how A. A. Milne’s son really resented him for writing about him in poems and stories, he really felt as though he was thrown to the wolves - he was horrendously bullied at school for some of the works his father wrote featuring him and I don’t think he ever forgave him…. And that was y’know… first half of the last century… before you could share literally everything about your kid without their consent 🙄

The medical stuff makes me furious. I don’t need to see your child hooked up to various medical instruments, what your child needs is his parent to be there for them 100% entirely and not distracted by notifications and “making content” - and the privacy we all deserve when we’re ill.

Reactions: 6

I agree. The kids don’t have any privacy- everything is shared. Their names, address, NHS number, when they are ill, misbehaved… when they are older they will resend their parents… she is out tonight on her own- it’s like a holiday !! You just been away for 5 days!!

Reactions: 7
She’s just had a break away for a week and is now revelling over her “3 mini holidays” driving to the theatre and back. Seriously, why the duck did she have children?! 🤯

Reactions: 5
I’m going in early, but next thread title: Kids are for content, I don’t need their consent

Reactions: 13
Was that her assistant she was speaking to this morning, “when can I do it, Susie?” oh God, she thinks she’s some big shot, it’s tragic 🤣

I’m having a crap day, I needed that laugh.

• Haha
Was that her assistant she was speaking to this morning, “when can I do it, Susie?” oh God, she thinks she’s some big shot, it’s tragic 🤣

No apology for missing the live either, she’s so unprofessional and just rude

dear God, and poor Susie. Though it must be such an easy job. It’s not like she’s the PA for a diplomat or a high ranking official who have lots of appointments and travel. She literally just has to remind a GROWN WOMAN to *checks notes* go live on Instagram 😂

• Haha
I’m starting to see her as an unfunny version of Edina Monsoon now tbh, especially with the new assistant- I mean, strip all the comedy from Ab Fab and Edi is quite a tragic and desperate character isn’t she…

• Haha
Screenshot_20230129_203527_Instagram.jpg

What on earth is this crotch-graspy angle all about.

I mean, that's before the pout even comes into play.

🤨

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
She's definitely getting worse! Why was she doing 'content in just a white bodysuit the other day. She really couldn't love herself more

Reactions: 6
I don’t know, some days I would love that level of self delusion and an overinflated ego. Influencers seem to have it in spades.

• Haha
The new post on ‘seeing’ parents who don’t have time to be this that that and the other - including being a dog walker and a PA 🤦🏽‍♀️

Thought you had an assistant, Cat? And I thought you walked for your head and your arse followed, and you make time to go to the gym?

Fucks sake, we her whole day. We see her being able to disappear off to “write” aka, do David Brent poses in front of a self timer in return for over priced clothes.

How many holidays last summer? Kids in camps unless they were all away somewhere. A job that entails filming herself opening boxes and filming reels.

Stop trying to pretend you are rushed off your feet, love. It will only serve to piss people off.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Not sure when I agreed for her to be my spokesperson about these things but she is really pissing me off! And I'm writing this in the 5 minutes I have spare to read tattle before doing school run and going into an actual office to do actual work 🙄

More moaning….
I disagree with her. Often doing good things for yourself can do a lot to pull you out of a bad mindset. Not saying to go to gym when sick, but yeah I pretty much think of everyone waited til they felt they had the optimum conditions to move their body, few people would, especially parents!

I disagree with her. Often doing good things for yourself can do a lot to pull you out of a bad mindset. Not saying to go to gym when sick, but yeah I pretty much think of everyone waited til they felt they had the optimum conditions to move their body, few people would, especially parents!
I have to agree...when my mental health starts to get bad, exercise is the one thing that I know help me feel better usually straight away, but you can guarantee it's the one thing I don't want to do!! If I waited until I "felt" like it...I'd never step foot in the gym 🤣
Of course I agree with the don't exercise if you're ill...thats just silly!

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.