Nothern Ireland #16 we love fifteens, the craic is 90!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry @BigMavis, you must have missed the post I put up before it’s that website archive ph

You just copy the URL and paste it onto the website and it retrieves the last cached page xx

Some load quicker than others
---

The queen scammer - wouldn’t wish it on any family but she’s played the full scoresheet with money grabbing etc
The posts read like they're waiting on her. I know you have your own opinions on the situation I'm just letting you know what I've seen.

Reactions: 2
The posts read like they're waiting on her. I know you have your own opinions on the situation I'm just letting you know what I've seen.

The mother put a post up inferring similar a few weeks - but there was then parties, trips to the family holiday home, lunch dates and wedding guest attendance in the weeks since 😂

She pulled on heartstring’s to raise well in excess of £300k to be with her family and lie longer for her kids

Whilst her bank balance and free nights away and gifts etc have been her priority since - so much for doing all that for the kids

Reactions: 6
Urgh. Any connection to big Mo? I'm afraid this can't really be blamed on the trans issue these people just don't like gays. They confuse homosexuality with pedophilia. Both of these guys have a hefty dislike of non white and non British too. Not sure how bucko here would take to Mo though seeing as he has walked through the streets in a mankini, a sight nobody needed to see. I'd ask Mo what the difference is when he does it and someone in pride does it but he's probably cry again.

Reactions: 5
Urgh. Any connection to big Mo? I'm afraid this can't really be blamed on the trans issue these people just don't like gays. They confuse homosexuality with pedophilia. Both of these guys have a hefty dislike of non white and non British too. Not sure how bucko here would take to Mo though seeing as he has walked through the streets in a mankini, a sight nobody needed to see. I'd ask Mo what the difference is when he does it and someone in pride does it but he's probably cry again.
I think the issue is so many identities have been lumped into pride it is now hard to know what they are actually for. Used to be LGB then LGBT then LGBTQ then LGBTQIA. Then LGBTQIA+
but all these groups have different experiences and needs so how do you work for such varied groups at the same time ?
---
Have you seen lily allen lately? She looks very thin. Like victoria beckham when she first went super thin but actually victoria beckham just looks like herself now if u know what I mean but it is a shocking difference. Hopefully she is ok.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
I am of the opinion that anyone who is extremely vocal about letting others know they are opposed to something most likely have other issues they struggle with. It could be they are using a strong anti-gay stance as they are struggling with feelings of homosexuality themselves and they feel shame. It gives them a coping mechanism.

Reactions: 5
This woman needs memed.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Granny's off for surgery tomorrow... things are looking up ♥
Speedy recovery for your gran 🤞🏻
---
I am of the opinion that anyone who is extremely vocal about letting others know they are opposed to something most likely have other issues they struggle with. It could be they are using a strong anti-gay stance as they are struggling with feelings of homosexuality themselves and they feel shame. It gives them a coping mechanism.
Brysons very anti gay 😂
---
This woman needs memed.
There was a guy made wear a JSO t shirt for his stag do 😂

He's also very anti Catholic... He's a fenian at heart ❤
Well …I reckon he’s got the Celtic Symphony as his ringtone.
---
Plus there’s another leading loyalist that’s very anti everything ,that likes the Turkey treatment ,but looking more Right Said Fred by the day 😂( besides mad dog)
---
Hoping the PSNI are made to wear this for Pride 😂
IMG_7254.jpeg

---

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
I found Jamie's Spotify account one day. I'd like to say it surprised me but nah, off the top of my head I remember I won't back down and we didn't start the fire.
Bit of Miley Cyrus thrown into the mix.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I found Jamie's Spotify account one day. I'd like to say it surprised me but nah, off the top of my head I remember I won't back down and we didn't start the fire.
Bit of Miley Cyrus thrown into the mix.
No Gloria Gaynor 😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.