Nothern Ireland #16 we love fifteens, the craic is 90!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The PSNI compo bill could be 100 mill.
---

Thats the comedian from strabane. Mind the one who did the hybrid terrorist video.
Apparently every police officer needs rehomed. No they do not, not for some jokers sending WhatsApp messages.
Do we really believe the dissies have this info in their possession or could it be that they’re saying they have because they like the idea of the peelers shitting themselves and the treasury being landed with a big duck off bill for rehoming, compo etc etc?

Reactions: 6
Do we really believe the dissies have this info in their possession or could it be that they’re saying they have because they like the idea of the peelers shitting themselves and the treasury being landed with a big duck off bill for rehoming, compo etc etc?
They can't verify the claims. It's a nice distraction for sure, we made a wee whoopsie but look at the bad guys, they're the real baddies and we're the victims.
Stupid. Something much much bigger going on Nora.

Granny's well settled back at home now. All biz she can watch the soaps. She's back slabbering on Facebook so all is fine 😂😂❤

• Haha
  • Heart
I wouldn’t want anything bad to happen but it’s one institution I wouldn’t have any sympathy for.
Exactly the same. You join the police you live with either a real or perceived threat, I couldn't do it nor would I want to.

Reactions: 3
Exactly the same. You join the police you live with either a real or perceived threat, I couldn't do it nor would I want to.
Yes, you’re fully aware you’re a ligit target for terrorists, although some people don’t like it said.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Yes, you’re fully aware you’re a ligit target for terrorists, although some people don’t like it said.
Well they certainly like it said at the minute, they like it said very much ££££££££££££££££££££

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Well they certainly like it said at the minute, they like it said very much ££££££££££££££££££££
Maybe they’ll all quit after the big payouts..or is that the idea 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Bryson has replies on but seems everyone has forgotten about him and moved on with their lives. There's a new tit show in town sir we're all about the psyops and them there aliens these days.

Reactions: 2
I’m really shocked & can’t stop thinking about everyone. You know what this place is like rumours galore but I’ve heard the driver has since died of a heart attack. The kids were with their child minder down from larne apparently. Who knows but all I know is I’m shook , hope you are ok - it’s so different when on your doorstep I think hits harder
---

It tops my sending a not very complimentary email about a colleague to the colleague instead of the manager I was meant to feedback
Oh no 🙈 that is like something I would do!
---
Wee 5yr old boy fighting for his life.
This has literally made me cry. 8 and 5 are the same ages as 2 of my kids and the thought of sending them off in the morning to summer scheme and them never making it home again just breaks my heart. Those poor parents, can’t even being to imagine what they are going through. Will be squeezing all mine extra tight tonight 😔

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.