Nothern Ireland #16 we love fifteens, the craic is 90!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has anyone been to Belfast Empire in the last few months? Either I'm old and my hearing's gone array or the sound has definitely gotten so loud that it's becoming unbearable - and that's at a distance from the speakers!
Was just at the comedy club a few months after not being there for years and found the sound ok.
The folk in attendance however were a noisy rabble.
I think people nowadays have no concept nor concern for how loud they talk or act 😂

Reactions: 3
What does it mean? It makes us look like a bunch of p eados 😬😂
---
I was using the opportunity to get an almost 1690 into a thread 😂😂
But see your point in the wording haha!
have you ever heard the sexist thing of a man describing a girl as a ‘1690’ as in 16 from the back 90 from the front!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 4
I was using the opportunity to get an almost 1690 into a thread 😂😂
But see your point in the wording haha!
have you ever heard the sexist thing of a man describing a girl as a ‘1690’ as in 16 from the back 90 from the front!
No 😂
---
I’ve never heard about this case before.

Reactions: 1
Paywall people please get that. Also there was an article by Morris about the English couple found dead in Tipp that looks good.
I have sickness today
---
And also meant to going to Barbie 😭
I read it in the Irish mirror, very sad case .I think they were let down by the health service, seemed they were struggling without help, he died with advanced heart disease but they couldn’t get a cause of death for her as composition was extreme, she was found in a chair with a heater still going.

• Sad
Reactions: 2
I read it in the Irish mirror, very sad case .I think they were let down by the health service, seemed they were struggling without help, he died with advanced heart disease but they couldn’t get a cause of death for her as composition was extreme, she was found in a chair with a heater still going.
Morris says a ripped up letter was found saying they wished they'd never come to Ireland. It's awful sad.

Morris says a ripped up letter was found saying they wished they'd never come to Ireland. It's awful sad.
Yes that’s true it was found in a bin, they were struggling without help, both in very poor health, think one of them couldn’t eat due to frailty.

Thank you so much.
Yes that’s true it was found in a bin, they were struggling without help, both in very poor health, think one of them couldn’t eat due to frailty.
Interesting. Did they maybe not want to go into a nursing home? There was glue in the locks, really odd. I see her biological son has spoken.

@Justherefortittle I know you're on the sick lady thread, I sometimes look but don't comment. Just thought I'd let you know my fb timeline is pouring with requests for prayers.

Reactions: 3
How do you do this magic?

Sorry @BigMavis, you must have missed the post I put up before it’s that website archive ph

You just copy the URL and paste it onto the website and it retrieves the last cached page xx

Some load quicker than others
---
@Justherefortittle I know you're on the sick lady thread, I sometimes look but don't comment. Just thought I'd let you know my fb timeline is pouring with requests for prayers.
The queen scammer - wouldn’t wish it on any family but she’s played the full scoresheet with money grabbing etc

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.