Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lolly71990

VIP Member
Aaaaand she's sectioned again...
It’s so predictable at this point. I came across another one yesterday “destiny” or Riley (depending on which day of the week it is) bpdrecovery2006 taking an overdose on live “60 ibuprofen” alongside drinking bottles of wine, walking the streets pretending to be drunk as it’s apparently proud to be a fake “alcoholic” then moaning about how long the ambulance is taking before going home whilst it’s “boyfriend” was also in a&e laughing about taking an overdose too. This happens at least 3 times a week.

• Wow
Reactions: 3

MyLittlePony25

VIP Member
She’s fallen out with imi and imi has set up a troll page. Apparently she posted on her own account about being dead? Did anyone see that? Now she’s posting videos of Hollie admitting she has been diagnosed with eupd on hospital.Hollie.e. Must admit a bit of a low blow from Imi as Hollie seems to just want to get on with her life (for now)
Those two are always up to something. Always falling out and making up. What handles are they both using now?

Fifah1907

VIP Member
Well said
For me it's just purely for attention. She said that she hadn't seen her family for years so I'm guessing doesn't feel much love from them. Being in hospital gets her the 24/7 attention she wants.
She’s like Cherine in Glasgow, always up at the hospital when it’s a bank holiday cos she knows it’s more junior doctors staffing the place so she can get drugs more easily

Lord Voldemort

Lots of accounts on my FYP making fun of some Katya girl who I know Holly called out a few times. had a thought that she might be the one behind the accounts, she does thrive on drama after all. I could be wrong!

marshmallowfluff30

It’s so predictable at this point. I came across another one yesterday “destiny” or Riley (depending on which day of the week it is) bpdrecovery2006 taking an overdose on live “60 ibuprofen” alongside drinking bottles of wine, walking the streets pretending to be drunk as it’s apparently proud to be a fake “alcoholic” then moaning about how long the ambulance is taking before going home whilst it’s “boyfriend” was also in a&e laughing about taking an overdose too. This happens at least 3 times a week.
I also saw this person with their partner. they were sat on the hospital bed together kissing and laughing whilst hooked up to a drip. Do they think this is a game?

bella79

I used to have real concern for Holly. But I do query if a lot of this is behaviour. Imi and her together are toxic as fuck. Imi was informal then suddenly was sectioned - as a MH professional who undertakes MHA assessments I am confused. And now Imi has been sa again - bloody awful. But she was sectioned and I assume no leave? I don’t understand either of them, nor why they are on the same ward, in a relationship - that Holly does not appear to want to be in either. Have you seen the sideways kiss towards Imi 😂

Jadeus21

Chatty Member
She has been reading her own tattle page 😂 hi Holly 🖐🏻 Well done for wasting NHS resources again.

all I can say is I truly hope she can build herself a good life, and be happy. It’s sad to see anyone suffering with mental illness. She seems like a nice girl, just obviously troubled and struggling. I hope it works out for her and I hope she has support helping her once she’s discharged

Reactions: 2

marshmallowfluff30

What account is she using at the moment?
thenewbitchontheblock

i was sat quietly in her live last night and she was avoiding questions about the supposed ketamine injection and she was bitching about Imi and how rich she is. It was quite interesting.

Another patient has supposedly broken her nose

KawaiiSloth

Chatty Member
They really are. I don’t doubt both of them have had lots of trauma but I’m not sure why they are in hospital so often. They could be treated in the community?
Exactly, I have similar diagnoses as them and my community team refuse to ever admit me to a hospital just based on the fact I have a PD. So I have no idea how these two always end up sectioned in hospital.

• Heart

Lolly71990

VIP Member
It’s ridiculous.
hollie is obviously very jealous of Imi and her family paying for private rehab. They are both immature and need to just block each other and move on.
give it a few weeks and hollie will be downing vodka and orange juice again and get herself sectioned for the next instalment of drama.
Agree she’s like a book! I’m shocked there’s no thread for katya 😂