Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Jadeus21

Chatty Member
Why kick someone when they are down - if you have nothing nice to say then don’t say anything - this is about a young lady who has addictions and mental health problems - she has lost a friend and pet that she was close to and has tried so hard to keep out of hospital - do you really think she wants to be in there!!! Grow up and move on - Happy Christmas 🎄
Oh piss off.

• Haha
Reactions: 8

Lolly71990

VIP Member
Why kick someone when they are down - if you have nothing nice to say then don’t say anything - this is about a young lady who has addictions and mental health problems - she has lost a friend and pet that she was close to and has tried so hard to keep out of hospital - do you really think she wants to be in there!!! Grow up and move on - Happy Christmas 🎄
Maybe have a think about those TRULY suffering from mental health problems who don’t reach out through fear and shame, who take their own lives in silence, who are rejected by NHS services because they are over run with the attention seeking institutionalised mugs like hollie, katya, Elizabeth and the likes who abuse the system and film wasting resources and emergency services time for content and fun. Of course she wants to be there like they all do because being sectioned is “trendy” and apparently something to be proud of and aspire to. Many people have addictions and mental health problems do they behave like them? No.

• Heart
Reactions: 7

lxlyfloral

She was wearing a necklace in her videos I thought they took anything off you that can be used as a ligature??
It’s usually depending on risk so if the staff believe she’s low risk they would probably allow her to keep it and take it away if she misuses it

But she does seem to make up lies a lot of the time so who knows where she is, most of her tiktok stories seem very unbelievable
One time she posted a tiktok saying she went to get blood and the nurse couldn’t find her vein so she gave her the needle and she did it herself 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 7

marshmallowfluff30

Where’s this with Imi ex? Haven’t seen it yet. What happened with a knife?
the ex made a video as well, about being misgendered by Imi, her taking drugs and getting others addicted to them.

the knife thing was confusing. Holly wasn’t allowed outside for one reason or another so there was a member of staff near the door. They both ran past the staff and into the kitchen, locked themselves in, and when the staff tried to get in they both shouted that they have knives. The video wasn’t up for long. I hope the police were able to retrieve it.

A lot of people on TikTok in the mental health community are fuming about what they’re doing and there are multiple videos about them, specifically the one of the young girl passed out drunk on Imi’s bed.

I am currently sectioned in a mental health rehab, and I fought hard to get leave for Christmas. It was hard, but i put my all into focussing on getting home for Christmas. I have 3 nights at my dads and I’m due to go back on Tuesday, where I will continue to focus on my recovery ☺ My aim is discharge in 2023 and I will work my arse off to make that happen.

Some people enjoy the drama of being on acute wards. They’re horrific environments and it’s hard to get better on them. The whole point of them is to stabilise and discharge. These 2 can’t be stabilised. I see a PD unit has been suggested for Imi. The danger is that they become institutionalised. I know they say you only see minutes of their daily life, but the minutes we see are enough. I can’t imagine the rest of their day is filled with tears and distress following the minutes we see of them getting pissed and behaving like idiots.

Reactions: 6

marshmallowfluff30

The Thames story changed regularly, from being sick from swallowing water, to feeling like she was drowning, to being resuscitated on a RNLI boat.

She claims to have schizophrenia, but is really an insult to those with schizophrenia.

She and Imi are toxic, and they’re even worse together. i wish they’d be separated or discharged. They need to be discharged. Hospital isn’t helping them. I too have working on an inpatient unit and with some patients you only have to say the word discharge and they’ll ramp it up. They sit around getting drunk and playing silly buggers. There are people who need those beds, yet these two are turning it into a circus.

Ems88ALFTYMAX

VIP Member
I think this girl is full of shit. She is always saving someone's life or someone is saving hers. Every post is for sympathy or recognition. She could use her platform in such a positive way. Every video about her late best friend is titled my 'dead' best friend. She saved someone's life again last night. I don't buy it 🤷🏻‍♀️

gimm3more

VIP Member
Just seen she is ‘planning her next escape’ when she is meant to be discharged in 4 days? Immature and obviously wanting to stay longer as she knows this behaviour may cause them to keep her there. She should just be discharged because the girl isn’t gonna change.
Discharged and refused any more free healthcare. She takes the utter piss. Nothing wrong with her apart from an unnatural need to attention seek

Hidihidi

Every time she creates a new account she comes back to my fyp and I have to block her again. As someone who has spent some time inpatient, she behaves like the most triggering patients. When she first came up it was back at the start of the year, and she was posting details of her jump and how it felt to be drowning. And so many videos about her drinking hand sanitiser just to get drunk. She doesn't need hospital care, she needs community supervision in a more supported housing/care home environment, and to learn to live outside of hospital.

• Heart
Reactions: 5

Jadeus21

Chatty Member
theshitshowexpress
schizofabulous
Thank you! She is so full of shit her bio in particular should read “RAGING PERSONALITY DISORDER” not bloody learning difficulties, epilepsy and schizophrenia 🙄 I really do feel for the staff that look after her regularly it must be so frustrating I can’t imagine they make much progress with helping her

Imsexy888

Chatty Member
That’s ridiculous, it’s because it’s coming up to discharge so she is acting up but will say it’s not… she knows how to play the system.
Completely agree
She never wants to actually leave so plays up to get an extension yet will moan to views that they won't let her out.
She is a complete waste of tax payers money.

mochibean

VIP Member
Just seen she is ‘planning her next escape’ when she is meant to be discharged in 4 days? Immature and obviously wanting to stay longer as she knows this behaviour may cause them to keep her there. She should just be discharged because the girl isn’t gonna change.
It really annoys me watching her and others behave like this on tiktok when there's been so many times I've needed a bed and never been able to get one. I'm simply discharged to deal with my own issues. Watching them not accept the help whilst there's people out there literally dying waiting to get into hospital makes me sick.

I'm not denying the girl is unwell but she makes it no better for herself, she has 0 desire to get well.

The two main reasons a person gets sectioned is if 1) they're a danger to themselves and 2) they're a danger to other people. She has exhausted all ways of being a danger to herself so is now going down the danger to others route. Her whole personality revolves around being sectioned.
Although I will say, being repeatedly institutionalized can make it hard to function in reality outside of that. She's been sectioned so many times now the only way she can cope outside seems to be drinking then acting recklessly to get sectioned again. She needs to stop acting up and get a real personality. This sort of shit is why people with personality disorders (in genuine crisis) are labelled attention seekers.

Thanks to my misdiagnosis of it and the fuelling of the attention-seeking stigma from lasses like Holly it makes it impossible for anyone to look past it and offer you the help you need. I could say so much more but this girl makes me so angry.

• Heart

Jadeus21

Chatty Member
They really are. I don’t doubt both of them have had lots of trauma but I’m not sure why they are in hospital so often. They could be treated in the community?
I work on inpatient units myself and sadly you see a lot of girls like them that are so institutionalised and would rather be in hospital care seeking than out living in the real world and will go to extreme lengths in the community to get an inpatient bed. They also up the ante near discharge with self harming etc so they can stay. It really gets my back up when people who don’t have a clue will comment on their lives like “oh the staff are shit why are they treating you like this blah blah blah” when actually the girls like them thrive on it. Personality disorders are one of the worst things I have had to deal with on the wards and some of their behaviours are horrendous. Some of the people even have whatsapp groups and will message eachother about how ill they are and will let eachother know when beds are available etc its so toxic and frustrating. Went off on a bit of a tangent there I do apologise 😂

KawaiiSloth

Chatty Member
The two main reasons a person gets sectioned is if 1) they're a danger to themselves and 2) they're a danger to other people. She has exhausted all ways of being a danger to herself so is now going down the danger to others route. Her whole personality revolves around being sectioned.

KawaiiSloth

Chatty Member
Back jumping into the Thames. Teamed up with that Imi girl. Locked themselves in the kitchen and were threatening staff with knives. I hope they get the police in and are arrested. It looks like they’re having the time of their lives in there
I guess it's safe to say they're enjoying their "grippy sock vacation"... their friendship seems so fake though, they're only "besties" when they're both in the psych ward together.

Also it annoys me so much when Holly complains about being on a section, yet she does EVERYTHING she can think of to get sectioned. I don't get it.

gimm3more

VIP Member
Is there a separate thread for these wasters? Katya, Lauren hemming, “destiny”.. all waste emergency services time, all vile cretins, all give those suffering in silence a horrifically bad name.
Seen some of them about. It’s like the chronic illness/MH olympics. All trying to outdo each other

Reactions: 4

MyLittlePony25

VIP Member
Anyone see her live this evening? Set off the fire alarm twice, escaped into a courtyard and repeatedly threatened to hurt staff
That’s ridiculous, it’s because it’s coming up to discharge so she is acting up but will say it’s not… she knows how to play the system.

KawaiiSloth

Chatty Member
Her recent videos are making me cringe so bad. You can tell she is thriving being on a section in hospital.

confusedmumma

• Haha

Hazzer19

Really wish the ward would confiscate Holly and Imi’s phones . Totally unhealthy , they need to be separated . Total mockery of the mental health system that is already over stretched and under funded .