Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

marshmallowfluff30

I think it’s the alcohol
i call bs on them injecting her with ketamin. They wouldn’t do that cos she was distressed. It would most likely be haloperidol after lorazepam. I’ve worked in mental health for a long time and I’ve never heard of them using ketamine for distress

i don’t think it’ll be long til she’s back in hospital

Reactions: 1

bella79

So now her Imi are a couple. On the ward together. Neither of them look that into each other, almost forcing themselves to share a kiss 😂

marshmallowfluff30

Has anyone else seen the learning difficulties and to her bio? Also said she was being blue lighted to the hospital to see her friend in ICU. I thought only family could see th patient in ICU? I dunno if I’m right there though. Why would they be being blue lighted? None of this makes sense…
---
It’s also a bit disrespectful to post a pic of her unconscious friend 😡

oh and I have seen the man has no other contacts and that’s why she’s allowed to visit

KawaiiSloth

Chatty Member
Wow I just watched some of her live and apparently Imi has been asking Holly to get drugs for her. Holly said no

MyLittlePony25

VIP Member
thenewbitchontheblock

i was sat quietly in her live last night and she was avoiding questions about the supposed ketamine injection and she was bitching about Imi and how rich she is. It was quite interesting.

Another patient has supposedly broken her nose
Oh so she has fallen out with Imi now? She doesn’t keep friends for long…

EmzyEmzy

Chatty Member
Holly said earlier she was asking people who wanted drugs as she was ringing her dealer.

EmzyEmzy

Chatty Member
Yeah she was giving off on live the other day saying a staff member told her the same thing 😂 she’s due to be considered to leave in august

marshmallowfluff30

Anyone see her live this evening? Set off the fire alarm twice, escaped into a courtyard and repeatedly threatened to hurt staff
Yup 😳 I hope she is inside and safe now. They should have just left her to it. No doubt been drugged with ketamine, morphine, cyanide and proprofol now 🤣
---
If Katya goes to a PD unit then I feel sorry for the other patients there...
Theyd create a monster. What account is she using?