Northern Ireland #8 Ooh Ahh where’s our £600

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The picture is still on that Twitter. If you go to media and scroll down, it now says 4 days ago.

Reactions: 2
The picture is still on that Twitter. If you go to media and scroll down, it now says 4 days ago.
😂😂 I’m pure thick I thought it was something else you‘s were talking about I couldn’t see anything on day 3 , aye it’s there alright 😅….He’s game once the big mawn sees that he’s fecked.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
I’m nearly sure that’s an old photo I think I’ve seen it a good while ago, it’s definitely not a recent thing.

Reactions: 2
Photo has been around a while. But I've heard something is going on with him and it's not the cold. His interview last week was allegedly some sort of deal to prevent other info coming out, apparently he doesn't have many friends at the BBC, but is protected from the top. Supposedly bone idle which is hardly a surprise. There are allegedly other photographs, in other hands and cough extortion.

So make of that what you will. Reliable.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Photo has been around a while. But I've heard something is going on with him and it's not the cold. His interview last week was allegedly some sort of deal to prevent other info coming out, apparently he doesn't have many friends at the BBC, but is protected from the top. Supposedly bone idle which is hardly a surprise. There are allegedly other photographs, in other hands and cough extortion.

So make of that what you will. Reliable.
Found the pic 😳 if it’s a photoshop job it’s a good one but the question is how would a photo like that find it’s way on to Twitter? 🤔 I mean who the f took it? 😂

Top notch goss btw Mavis. Bravo mo chara 🤌

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Found the pic 😳 if it’s a photoshop job it’s a good one but the question is how would a photo like that find it’s way on to Twitter? 🤔 I mean who the f took it? 😂

Top notch goss btw Mavis. Bravo mo chara 🤌
Allegedly apparently supposedly hacked and I've also heard some joint the person in the photo attends has a private group page something and may or may not use images to advertise services.
Open secret.
You may remember a certain twitter personality advising a politiician about a deal with loyalist paramilitaries, well yeah exactly.
I do feel rather sorry for the person in the photograph though. Whoever he may be, we're all entitled to our kinks and privacy. But it would seem they may have pissed a lot of people off, including editors.

Reactions: 1
Anything to do with the Rathcoole Rat 🐀 I saw there was a big dealer busted a couple of days ago.

Lads what’s Belfast like for paddy’s day? Me and a few friends just decided to go to Dublin but bloody £400 for flights alone so one suggested Belfast but not sure if there’d be loads of trouble or if it’s still a good weekend away?

Lads what’s Belfast like for paddy’s day? Me and a few friends just decided to go to Dublin but bloody £400 for flights alone so one suggested Belfast but not sure if there’d be loads of trouble or if it’s still a good weekend away?
I've done it a few times without the kids but not in recent years, memory is hazy 😆 but I seem to recall a hog roast being prepared outside the bar. Pleasant, no fights, botanic, it was a booze fest don't remember much culture. They have a parade, didn't see it and usually a free concert at custom House, would be full of youngsters probably.
I cannot believe flights are £400, you could go to New York on that.

I’ve always had good craic in Belfast on Paddy’s Day Pommy, there shouldn’t be any trouble, not in the likes of the cathedral quarter anyway. Thinking of going myself but will have to ask my son’s permission 😏 he got a job working in a bar in the cathedral quarter 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I've done it a few times without the kids but not in recent years, memory is hazy 😆 but I seem to recall a hog roast being prepared outside the bar. Pleasant, no fights, botanic, it was a booze fest don't remember much culture. They have a parade, didn't see it and usually a free concert at custom House, would be full of youngsters probably.
I cannot believe flights are £400, you could go to New York on that.
Ok cool just was worried be full of orangemen protesting against the devils day or something.

i know, there’s four of us, so between flights and air bnb it works out the same as our summer portugal trip 🤢

I am thinking about flying to Belfast and then driving to Dublin but then I don’t get the benefit of duty free 🫠

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.