Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

BigMavis

VIP Member
Is anyone else struggling with this, I'm only a reader, cannot even imagine what Natalie's family and friends are going through.
Your man terrifies me, I don't think I've ever looked at anyone and felt such revulsion. He planned to kill Natalie and her baby.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 24

Gee_whip

Chatty Member
It's really hard to follow. I don't understand the taxi thing, if he ordered a taxi from Fa Joes is he saying he was in there drinking and then went home to Lisburn because his mum (already deceased) was sick or why was he even in Lurgan anyway if he wasn't with Natalie. I assume he has walked to Fa Joes after the alleged murder and then got the taxi but what will be his reason for even being in Lurgan. I think I'm being thick? lol.
I think they’re saying he didn’t order a taxi. He flagged down a taxi that was pre booked to pick up someone else, but he gave the driver a sob story about his mother to get driver to take him to Lisburn in an “emergency”. He did this to avoid having to book one or make any record of the journey. I read the police were able to analyse the taxis movements and confirm time that it dropped him off at his house, and 3 minutes later his phone (which had been home the entire time) was switched back on. I have to say I think Police have done a good job here, they’ve been slated a bit but the whole time they were gathering evidence and building a case because without that you have nothing. Sometimes a little patience pays off in the long run 🙌🏼 RIP Natalie and baby boy. 2 innocent lives taken by pure evil xx

Reactions: 21

armaghkb

I was thinking about this earlier.. Natalie liked his post about going live on YouTube on the evening of her death. Now assuming they hadn’t been texting etc can you imagine her confusion and surprise upon seeing him at her door. because she had possibly even watched part of his live stream and assumed he was at home. Just gives me shivers 😞 and the horrifying turn that her evening took 😢 I just keep thinking of that moment she must have realised he was there to kill her, poor poor girl. I hope he rots xx
this is exactly what my friend and I were saying today. Imagine how she felt. It’s beyond terrifying.

I keep saying this, but I have never been so affected by a murder (god knows we have seen enough of them in these parts and I hope I’m not minimising anyone’s loss etc) and maybe that’s because Natalie really could have been any of us - me, or a mate, or a cousin etc. she was just an ordinary girl, pottering around the house with her animals when evil rapped on her door, and she let it in. I can’t explain it. I just don’t feel safe anymore.
yer man was a dick, but without the context of what we now know, he’s the type of fella I would feel sorry for and invite out for drinks with a crowd, you know what I mean? I’ve watched some videos and yes there are definite signs of narcissism and grandiose behaviour - but being honest with myself I probably wouldn’t spot that in real life & without knowing what he’s alleged to have done. I’m not sure I’m explaining this very well. It’s just really scared me.

• Heart
Reactions: 21

Justherefortittle

VIP Member
Tattle gets a lot of bad press - but it is also a community where people can express themselves, share opinions …,,, and often a way to try to work the mess in your head from what’s going on around you xx

Reactions: 20

msmith2006

VIP Member
"
Describing the investigation as “complex,” DCI McGuinness said police believed the accused, carrying a “distinctive” Asda bag for life, travelled by bus to Lurgan, taking “careful” steps to conceal his face using a hood and face mask.

At one point the person on the bus takes a drink from a bottle of Coca Cola, he explains “Rather than lowering the face mask to take that drink, the person lifts the face mask from beneath and surreptitiously sips it from beneath, which is a very awkward-looking action."

it is so terrifying how well he planned this. I just keep thinking of that poor girl - opening the door to him and maybe being pleasantly surprised to see him - little did she know. my heart is sore

• Sad
Reactions: 18

Bigkittyx

Every time I swipe open my phone my socials are covered with Natalies beautiful face. I just can’t help but think about her day in day out and what she would have went through. I went to bed last night and thought more about it and cried. I didn’t know this girl, I’m from the same town and I had never seen her before but the whole thing has just really upset me, I can’t imagine how her family must feel?

Tattle gets a lot of bad press at times, but atm I’m thankful for it to have people here to talk to about these awful events. They have a massive effect on us even if we don’t think they do ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 18

Wee Nora

VIP Member
Is anyone else struggling with this, I'm only a reader, cannot even imagine what Natalie's family and friends are going through.
Your man terrifies me, I don't think I've ever looked at anyone and felt such revulsion. He planned to kill Natalie and her baby.
I get you Mavis, it’s terrifying what assholes like him are capable of but he’s just a weak, useless excuse of a man. He thought he was so clever when really he’s just an odious little text book incel. Nothing unique or special about him. He’ll be hoping for a Netflix documentary now.
Sat here looking at my hubby and realising what a real man is, he’d do anything to protect me and our kids.

Reactions: 17

msmith2006

VIP Member
how could anyone do this to another human? how could you do this to your unborn child? I cannot fathom it at all. I keep thinking about her poor Daddy saying that she wasn't just stabbed, that she'd been beaten/bones broken in her neck and she didn't resemble herself at all. just heartbreaking. he needs locked away forever

• Sad
  • Heart

monga

VIP Member
Recap...Same :poop: different day 😂
Easiet thread to recap on Tattle ....Nothings changed in 100 years

• Haha

Dishthedirt2021

VIP Member
Not sure if any of this has been mentioned but I’ve done a deep dive and I am infuriated— so the stream he aired on his YouTube during that night was called “the violent night” and during that stream (at 3h 12m) he said “abso-fucking-notly“ and then he looks at the camera and says with a smirk “Abso-fucking-Natalie” — also on the night she was killed, he posted on his Twitter a link to that very stream on YouTube and said it would start at 6pm… Natalie clicked like on this tweet. I wish I could get my hands on him, I really do. He is so undeserving of life. Rest in peace Natalie and Dean, my heart aches for her family

• Wow
  • Sad

BigMavis

VIP Member
Ffs our sentences are abysmal even if he is found guilty and gets a life sentence he could be out when he's still relatively young. Colin Howell joked that his family were long livers, zero remorse.

• Wow
Reactions: 16

monga

VIP Member
I think that’s what’s really hard to take in, the crime was bad enough but to think it was planned so far in advance is horrendous, why didn’t he just walk away.

Loukd86

Long time lurker first time poster. It has really upset me. The recording of her family just tipped me over and thats when I had a little cry. They have carried themselves with such dignity. We teach ourselves how to protect ourselves when walking etc but this was in her own home. It was planned. Calculated. He revelled in his evilness during that stream. He enjoyed it.

• Sad

Tinkerbell cat

VIP Member
My sisters ex partner was sentenced for abusing her. I won't go into too much detail because we don't know who reads on here & don't want to give too much away but I feel that if he hadn't been sentenced, he would have killed her. The thing is, he was just a narcissist bully and he knew it, he never tried to hide it.

Whereas Stephen McCullagh has tried to play a blinder, hide who really is, act like he's innocent and tried to cover his tracks well by licking up to the family, posting stupid feel sorry for me black and white pictures, pretending to be live streaming, masks on public transport, gloves on before he even left Lisburn, leaving his phone at home etc.. he had this planned, he knew he wanted to kill her but thankfully he wasn't as smart as he thought he was and he's going to get his karma now.

This whole thing is really too close to home for us all, I know Lurgan well so the streets he walked down, train station, Fa Joes bar etc it hits home. You could be walking past an evil scumbag and not even know it.

Just to think of poor Natalie going about her daily life on that very day in her home town really makes me quite sad. It's hard to explain what I mean but she was just a normal young woman living her life and it was so cruelly taken from her. Going by socials the two of them went to the Van Gogh exhibition that is in Belfast atm, they had know each other for quite a while, she was sharing some of his toys on twitter etc so what the hell changed for him to do what he did. I'd love to be left in a room with him for 5 minutes I honestly would :mad:

I hope her wee animals are getting lots of love, she adored them going by social media and I'm sure they miss her. I wonder did they witness what he did to Natalie. I only wonder this because one of the times when my sister was being abused, their dog went crazy - wouldn't stop barking and went for her ex. Future times after that the ex would lock the dog outside :( Surprised being the evil scumbag Stephen is, that he didn't harm them too considering he was content enough to take the life of a woman and her unborn baby.

I will stop rattling on now, just like the rest of you, can't get my head round it.

• Heart
  • Sad

Griftymcgriftface

VIP Member
I think there must be some sort of search block type thing on twitter as if you name search him the last comments are from early on yesterday. Probably a good thing. Still wondering why the YouTube hasn’t been shut down but maybe the cops are leaving it up so someone else watches all his stupid videos to signpost anything questionable.

Also echo what previous posters have said, you are a decent bunch on tattle. I know we sometimes have a bit of fisticuffs on NI Politics but it feels like we have a more respectful debate than most online. They should just bin the MLAs and stick us in stormont instead

• Heart

Red13

I wonder will any ex-girlfriends come forward to give a character reference? It will be interesting to see if there was a history of abuse, domestic violence, control, mind games etc
Know someone that dated him about 2 years ago for a few months. No red flags at that point.

• Wow
Reactions: 15

BigMavis

VIP Member
8.52pm silverwood green. leaves 9 30pm with a clothes change. In approximately 38 minutes the person on CCTV who police believe is him, has murdered Natalie and her baby. 38 minutes.
The prosecution believe this has been meticulously planned and I'm no Sherlock but this looks like weeks of planning. It's terrifying that Natalie perhaps didn't spot anything unusual about him, females are conditioned that way I suppose. We need to educate people on domestic abuse, domestic violence, coercive control, but I don't believe this situation was any of that, I think this was someone who wanted to plan, kill and create the perfect crime. Which would be very difficult to spot. Behaviour afterwards is where they slip up.

• Sad

Emmelina Ball

VIP Member
5F3A5484-85E8-4ECA-AAE5-483299AFD10B.jpeg
The Sunday world today.

It states he struck an ex partner in the face and he admitted this to police in an interview about it in 2019 but added that his actions were justified for striking her in the face. The woman withdrew her complaint.

I don’t want to add my comments and feelings to this but thought others might not see the paper today so just sharing what it states.

• Wow
  • Angry

Gossipdollxoxo

Chatty Member
I have recently needed this thread, I can’t get Natalie or what happened to her out of my head. It’s absolutely horrific and that poor little baby also, it is so unbelievably heartbreaking, that poor little mite. I don’t know how Natalie’s brothers have conducted themselves with such decorum, if they had their doubts about that boy, my goodness. I hope the media give them their peace now truly ❤ sounds like an episode of You on Netflix & like he watched too much tv, crime, serial killer programmes etc.

this has been a safe space for me during this time to offload, download and process all of this as someone previously said, it’s not something you want to talk about and digest with family etc.

thank you tattlers ❤

• Heart