Northern Ireland #8 Ooh Ahh where’s our £600

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yapping about the police being armed. Given the state of this place with dealers being shot on street corners I think its probably feckin wise. Did they give any more info on the police being injured when the last dealer was killed. This is the wild west we need sheriffs and bounty hunters.

Reactions: 3
Jeez even the suns shining on them 😂
AAC92571-CE72-41E0-BD10-DFBA7F482666.jpeg

1B6CE1CA-F359-4F9C-B79F-C53991D510AE.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Thousands to be sent new vouchers due to technical fault.

honestly at this point they’d have been quicker just going door to door giving people £600

Reactions: 2
Its a plain envelope that reads this is not a circular. I actually put it at the bottom of the post yesterday as it didn't excite me. Usually those types of letters aren't good news or begging for donkey sanctuary assistance.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.