Northern Ireland #6 Craic, Conflict and Current Affairs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The biggest shocker in that video is when he said he’s 29. The duck??!! Hard paper round 😂

Pommy are you a married woman now? 😍
I know i thought at first he meant he hadnt been over the border in 29 yrs!! 😂😂😂 must have been thought of going to the South aged him.

I am indeed 😍😍 wish I could share some pics with you all I’ve been looking for some that are not outting 😂😂
Congratulations 🎊

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Pommy if you share pictures Monga will do things to them. She'll have you married to Jamie or something 😆
Congratulations 👏 👏 👏 I wish you a lifetime of happiness.
Monga I'm only codding xx
Niver, Niver,Niver 😂

Echo the congratulations to @pommynoir 🥂

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 5
This made me chuckle. I saw him recently enough at Tir Chonaill Gaels in London, and I’ve taken me nanny to see him a few times at home - he’s such a tiny little annoying shite of a man. I will never believe that he is straight either.
haha I’ve taken my granny too! I’ll be honest… I don’t believe he’s straight either and that’s the type of gossip I was looking for 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
How does Seamie earn his money, I know he wrote a book, but surely someone in gainful employment must do a bit of work occasionally rather than tweet all day long?

How does Seamie earn his money, I know he wrote a book, but surely someone in gainful employment must do a bit of work occasionally rather than tweet all day long?
I asked the same question but it seems by all accounts he’s being paid to tweet and incite hatred. That became clear when it emerged that he has weekly meetings with our Deputy First Minister Designate.

Last edited:
I asked the same question but it seems by all accounts he’s paying paid to tweet and incite hatred. That became clear when it emerged that he has weekly meetings with our Deputy First Minister Designate.
That's why I hope Elon Musk succeeds in killing Twitter (even if it's not his intention), his intention is to make blue ticks pay, which might be the end of Seamie anyway

• Haha
Doesn’t he get paid for being some kind of community peace activist 🙄

• Wow
Reactions: 2
His books have an RRP yet somehow were sold through third party sellers on amazon for literary hundreds.
Now who would buy a book listed on amazon for £12.99 but still choose to pay that?
Found his accounts one day, they're abysmal so duck knows whats going on.

• Wow
Sorry Mavis, I've been told I could win a Hiyachi excavator, what were you saying?

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Who likes my new avatar? Had to do a double take. Showed my littlest one and she said “that’s you Mammy” so here we are 😂

• Haha
Saw someone mugged in the city today. If someone has fillmed it I'll be in the background with my mouth hanging open.

• Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.