Northern Ireland #3 Craic, conflict and current affairs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When you flee NI over the 12th to avoid being choked by smoke and end up in the middle of intense Portuguese wild fires. That’s the definition of irony my friends 🙈😂
We cut it short for fear of flights being grounded. I know a wheelie bin has been interned. What else did I miss? 🤣
Jeez that's awful you had to leave early ....Aye bin -mawn is protesting his innocence in Megaberry 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 1
When you flee NI over the 12th to avoid being choked by smoke and end up in the middle of intense Portuguese wild fires. That’s the definition of irony my friends 🙈😂
We cut it short for fear of flights being grounded. I know a wheelie bin has been interned. What else did I miss? 🤣
Seriously is Portugal on fire my friends going out next week? Did you have a good time are you all tanned?

Seriously is Portugal on fire my friends going out next week? Did you have a good time are you all tanned?
It is indeed Mavis and starting to approach the tourist areas so we made a break for it. Quite a lot of smoke and ash in the air. Hopefully they get it under control but there’s really intense heat expected next week which isn’t going to help. Don’t know how the firefighters wear all that gear 🥵 Got a good aul tan and a fair few freckles have come out of hiding too 😂

Reactions: 2
That's a shame Nora but I'm glad you're back safe and sound.
I don't know what to make of the story myself, why would anyone choose to come here. Unbelievable. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Do people believe this story? 🤔 I
Am a little but skeptical myself
I actually thought it may have been cancelled for their own safety not because he had anything against them ? but if he was being arsy who knows ? do southerners feel intimidated coming up here 🤷‍♀️

I see there's a lot of shocked surprise from the Unionists over American tourists likening the bonfires /effigys to the KKK .

What’s going on in Tyrone I lost count of the number of different incidents being reported recently .

Did anyone hear about the farm accident that happened in Omagh the man was buried yesterday but it wasn't reported in the press the health and safety executive are investigating .

Last edited:
  • Wow
Tyrone people are deviants, there's your answer Monga. Actually I don't know but there does seem to a complete scurge of pedos at the moment. Good thing is they're being caught.
Didn't hear that, but read something about the man who went missing in California.

Tyrone people are deviants, there's your answer Monga. Actually I don't know but there does seem to a complete scurge of pedos at the moment. Good thing is they're being caught.
Didn't hear that, but read something about the man who went missing in California.
I just read that he’s been found Mavis, clothes and “partial remains” found in the woods by someone from the family’s own search party as the police had stopped looking for him. Detectives from the homocide unit investigating, I hope he wasn’t murdered 😢

• Sad
Has Jamie’s bin been lifted for questioning? Is Joe Brolly representing the Holylands bin? Knowing our justice system he’ll get away with a slap on the lid.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Mind our friend Jessen the embarrassing bodies man? He's slabbering about the moygashel bonfire.
He's either very brave or entirely stupid. They'll find you Jessen 😂

• Haha

Wonder what this spectacle was all about, rolling on the floor with a granny 😳
9B1147CF-91ED-4DF9-9C95-978A9432656B.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 5
There's a cemetery somewhere in England that has a solar powered jukebox that plays Joe Dolan exclusively i think. I imagine that's been fun during the heatwave.

• Haha
There's a cemetery somewhere in England that has a solar powered jukebox that plays Joe Dolan exclusively i think. I imagine that's been fun during the heatwave.

• Haha
😭 😭 😭 I better get the dishes done before my wee hair appointment. That is class 👏
I love Daniel 💘

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.