Northern Ireland #3 Craic, conflict and current affairs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t see anything about kill all prods in there Nor any racism or religious icons…, clutching 🙄

• Sad
Reactions: 3
I don’t see anything about kill all prods in there Nor any racism or religious icons…, clutching 🙄
Errr.. the first one had KAH on it which you well know is the equivalent to KAT. Just to be clear all of those doing the burning whether on bonfires or outside the falls road bar should be charged. They are all knuckle draggers.

• Heart

Errr.. the first one had KAH on it which you well know is the equivalent to KAT. Just to be clear all of those doing the burning whether on bonfires or outside the falls road bar should be charged. They are all knuckle draggers.
That was edited in after my comment, still clutching! Nothing compared to the hate fest we’ve seen this past few days
32B09522-2A59-4D24-91C0-5FBD0F312393.jpeg

Just glad it’s being broadcast worldwide now so people can really see what goes on here.

Reactions: 2

That was edited in after my comment, still clutching! Nothing compared to the hate fest we’ve seen this past few days View attachment 1415436
I I didn’t see the posts before or after editing so Just to be clear I think the post about Michelle O’Neill etc and the all t*** are targets is bleeping disgusting. Would you agree the KAH one is disgusting?

Reactions: 1
I I didn’t see the posts before or after editing so Just to be clear I think the post about Michelle O’Neill etc and the all t*** are targets is bleeping disgusting. Would you agree the KAH one is disgusting?
Of course I would I don’t agree with sectarianism my own people have suffered it for a century.
Like I say it’s only a hate fest that doesn’t stop at Catholics
4955BA3D-F6DD-4057-8FFB-1D72A9F7BA6C.jpg

How do i start a new thread??? Help a woman out please🤣
You can’t if you’re a new member you have to have a certain number of posts

Last edited:
Totally indefensible, any of it from burning union flags to burning Irish tricolours, burning SF and Alliance candidates posters to burning the UUP candidates poster. All of it is hateful and sectarian. I was responding to the part I put in bold when the OP mentioned if catholics burned posters of Protestants - I think I’ve shown clearly that it does happen in catholic areas too. No side is “worse” than the other and if we’ve resorted to saying who is worse at being evil what hope have any of us got.

As I have made clear they are all equally as scummy as each other but thankfully all a minority within their communities. Whether they’re calling a politican a slut or saying “18 brits were blown to bits haha” it’s all got no place in any future of this country.

Especially when this mentality is still in charge
F957A18B-4F7A-4999-B448-27DFA0089BA2.jpeg

Catholics aren't given permission to close down towns and parade in their thousands through opposing areas while chanting racist and sectarian abuse, no comparison. ,

Silence from the Unionist leaders

Last edited:
Especially when this mentality is still in charge View attachment 1415996

Catholics aren't given permission to close down towns and parade in their thousands through opposing areas while chanting racist and sectarian abuse, no comparison. ,

Silence from the Unionist leaders
How can you say there is silence from unionist leaders then post an article with a unionist leader condemning it?
Anyway here’s Jeffrey also not staying silent.

How can you say there is silence from unionist leaders then post an article with a unionist leader condemning it?

I’m talking about Jeffrey’s Twitter feed not a mention on there

Of course he has to be seen to be doing something after the fact.

He refers directly to destroying of 12th celebration decorations as a hate crime but doesn't outright state the disgusting bonfire stuff as the same - they aren't even comparable!

“I was also horrified to learn of Twelfth decorations being destroyed in County Tyrone and other hate crimes against the loyal orders having to be investigated across the Province. "

Also includes this nugget - " When republicans terrorists waged a campaign of hate against people of my faith, I condemned and stood against it." Do they seriously just pretend the UVF didn't exist, that the RUC and British Army weren't de facto terror organisations for many, or that the original "campaign of hate" was on one community of N.Ireland and their civil rights.

Unionist politicians only like to bring up the parts of the past that support their hate filled narrative.

Reactions: 5
He refers directly to destroying of 12th celebration decorations as a hate crime but doesn't outright state the disgusting bonfire stuff as the same - they aren't even comparable!

“I was also horrified to learn of Twelfth decorations being destroyed in County Tyrone and other hate crimes against the loyal orders having to be investigated across the Province. "

Also includes this nugget - " When republicans terrorists waged a campaign of hate against people of my faith, I condemned and stood against it." Do they seriously just pretend the UVF didn't exist, that the RUC and British Army weren't de facto terror organisations for many, or that the original "campaign of hate" was on one community of N.Ireland and their civil rights.

Unionist politicians only like to bring up the parts of the past that support their hate filled narrative.
Bryson even comparing the burning of flags to the burning of Protestants ffs

2E80BACB-0829-4D02-8695-6F0DEDC31949.jpeg

I’m talking about Jeffrey’s Twitter feed not a mention on there

Of course he has to be seen to be doing something after the fact.
I don’t follow any of them on twitter. To be honest I wish most politicians would stay off twitter in general and just get on with working but that’s another story.

realistically I agree they should have been more proactive before the fact.

I think most people like to only bring up the parts of the past that support their hate filled narrative. People see things from their own side.

I don’t follow any of them on twitter. To be honest I wish most politicians would stay off twitter in general and just get on with working but that’s another story.

I think it’s despicable they’re even turning on their own kind of condemning it, that’s proof enough that it’s nothing but hate culture they’re trying to promote.

I think most people like to only bring up the parts of the past that support their hate filled narrative. People see things from their own side.
Agree. I like Naomi Long but she spends a lot of her time seemingly getting into spats with randomers on twitter. It doesn't seem like a good use of her time!

Michelle gets while abuse altogether on the bonfires as does Martina although I personally think she isn't wise she doesn't deserve that.

When you flee NI over the 12th to avoid being choked by smoke and end up in the middle of intense Portuguese wild fires. That’s the definition of irony my friends 🙈😂
We cut it short for fear of flights being grounded. I know a wheelie bin has been interned. What else did I miss? 🤣

• Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.